What's new

Bharati war criminals in baluchistan

@FaujHistorian

Your comments are indeed extremely eye-opening. Not just in Teen Vogue but in Seventeen and CosmoGirl as well. Everything's just bloody Disney with you, isn’t it. I do agree with Shakespeare, when he said, “you speak like a green girl/unsifted in such perilous circumstances.”

Balochistan is a Pakistani problem. and Not an indian problem.

Why on earth we would ever link this important issue with India. That's the biggest disrespect for us as a nation.

I hope you know tThere are 16 Sirdars give or take few in Balochistan.

2 of these Sirdars are not happy with Federal government. So they do Bandooq bazi, munda bazi, and kabooter bazi.

We should figure out a way to support the rest of the 14 in a way that they counter the propaganda of two.

Now how hard it is?

But we can't figure it out as long as we drag dead hindus in this personal matter.

peace

you possibly more anti pakistani then najam sethi i think.
you trying to say that india has no hand in balochistan?
is your head in your *** bro? seriously why do act so stupid man? stop trying to be politically correct all the time.

is your head in your *** bro? seriously why do act so stupid man? stop trying to be politically correct all the time.

Personal attacks are the hallmarks of those with limited intellectual ability, and required knowledge to respond intelligently.

peace

@FaujHistorian

Your comments are indeed extremely eye-opening. Not just in Teen Vogue but in Seventeen and CosmoGirl as well. Everything's just bloody Disney with you, isn’t it. I do agree with Shakespeare, when he said, “you speak like a green girl/unsifted in such perilous circumstances.”

Never heard of these.

But I am just curious if do you read stuff like CosmoGirl

or just use it to get your "frustration" out.

hahahahaaha.

Oh my Cosmogirl

hahahaha

Personal attacks are the hallmarks of those with limited intellectual ability, and required knowledge to respond intelligently.

peace

Never heard of these.

But I am just curious if do you read stuff like CosmoGirl

or just use it to get your "frustration" out.

hahahahaaha.

Oh my Cosmogirl

hahahaha

Thank you for confirming your intellectual age.

Think you are preparing for FSC exam.
Ask yourself how much propaganda you need to top the board.

I would mount a coordinated propaganda/counter-propaganda campaign, by creating newspapers in the affected areas, and inside Afghanistan, have journalists on my payroll, hire think tanks to put up an official face on my campaign, get authentic literature published by either paying the well known authors or using their patriotism as a tool. I would ban all Indian print, Electronic media from entering the country, have internet filters to block/attack/hack/remove servers that house such propaganda. On the top teir i would have bright english speaking team to take care of the western media.

That was just an example. I'll leave it to military experts to decide exactly how to strike the enemy hiding in nuristan.

Hope you understand it now.

As i said, whatever we do, it has to be COVERT, as we are not really in a position to take the FLAK. We do need to destroy those camps using whatever means we can, as soon as we can and as effectively as we can.

lame excuses what do u expect from enemy. Don't put your failure on other's shoulder

I would mount a coordinated propaganda/counter-propaganda campaign, by creating newspapers in the affected areas, and inside Afghanistan, have journalists on my payroll, hire think tanks to put up an official face on my campaign, get authentic literature published by either paying the well known authors or using their patriotism as a tool. I would ban all Indian print, Electronic media from entering the country, have internet filters to block/attack/hack/remove servers that house such propaganda. On the top teir i would have bright english speaking team to take care of the western media.

My question was:

and your answer is?

Remember nation building is million times harder than preparing for FSC exam.

Hope you understand this time.

My question was:

and your answer is?

Remember nation building is million times harder than preparing for FSC exam.

Hope you understand this time.

Building nations is a process of evolution, what we are talking is an 'urgent security threat' posed by a known enemy state. What needs to be done is NOW - sleeping in the sleeper bag while the enemy cuts you off like it did before is something we cannot afford to repeat.

Building nations is a process of evolution, what we are talking is an 'urgent security threat' posed by a known enemy state. What needs to be done is NOW - sleeping in the sleeper bag while the enemy cuts you off like it did before is something we cannot afford to repeat.

would you be sleeping in sleeper bags while studying for FSC exam or sitting in the chair?

p.s. The best "propaganda" is to sponsor Baloch students to come study in the best college of your town.

would you be sleeping in sleeper bags while studying for FSC exam or sitting in the chair?

p.s. The best "propaganda" is to sponsor Baloch students to come study in the best college of your town.

We don't seem to be doing what needs to be done. The terrorist apparatus is alive, well and functioning within Nuristan and Kunar. I wonder WHEN are we going to take the needed action.

We don't seem to be doing what needs to be done. The terrorist apparatus is alive, well and functioning within Nuristan and Kunar. I wonder WHEN are we going to take the needed action.

Well said!

We can take all the actions when the nation is 100% behind Pakistani army for its role in FATA.

At this stage Islamists and Talibarbarians enjoy street power thanks to their supporters among educated elite of Pakistan.

Just remember how much $hit was thrown at army after they vanquished the terrorist den in lal masjid.

Suddenly our SSG col was zero and the terrorist Ghazi braathran were heros.

As I said,

our effort must be internal

and

not some incorrect mumbo jumbo against India or Amreeka.

more personal attacks.

Have you got nothing to post something relevant to this thread?

Do you even know which thread are you posting in?

bro you a joke!!
personal attacks from us means that we can't stand your pathetic fucked up logic.
its like your living in lalala land.
you seem to hate ever fabric of our society. you think we will let off easily?

Baluchistan is a conflict of 'perception' and propaganda. Please educate me as if to what are we going to do when we know for a fact that India's 12 or so consulates in the Holy Land of A'stan are repeating the Mukti Bahini episode by training Marxists and sending them in to fight?

Why is it right for India to blame us if a stray camel walks in their territory while we don't hold the right to blame them for subverting our country. They are allowed to blame Pakistan for 26/11 and Kasb, but we are not allowed to blame India for Sarabjit Singh and India's rein of terror that has been unleashed on us, until the motherfukker was killed by inmates and was buried in a taranga with a gun salute !

Please do educate me on this.

q gareeb ki jaan le rahe ho, we poor Indians are building roads, hospitals and schools in Afghanistan,

Once US is gone, we will pack our potli's from astan, chillllllll!

He's being factually correct btw, anyways if you do find any indian taliban in pakistan, send a dossier!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom