What's new

Bharati war criminals in baluchistan

He says RAW picks up youngsters from Balchusitan and trains them. Is it that easy for RAW to go in Pakistan recruit their own people and turn them to terrorists?

Yes, more like TCS and Infosys campus drive you guys have in your universities.

q gareeb ki jaan le rahe ho, we poor Indians are building roads, hospitals and schools in Afghanistan,
Once US is gone, we will pack our potli's from astan, chillllllll!

So Innocent !! You are in afghanistan only to build roads , hospitals etc. ???

I wonder why the Americans were not convinced of Indian innocence ..

“India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan”
says United States Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel

Hagel appears to accuse India of fueling tensions with Pakistan, claiming it is using Afghanistan “as a second front” against Pakistan.

“India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border,” Hagel says in the speech. “And you can carry that into many dimensions, the point being [that] the tense, fragmented relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been there for many, many years.”

Chuck Hagel attacks India | Washington Free Beacon

@FaujHistorian .. bro what you got to say on this ?

Last edited:
He says RAW picks up youngsters from Balchusitan and trains them. Is it that easy for RAW to go in Pakistan recruit their own people and turn them to terrorists?
That shows total incompetency of the ISI and other security agencies who are operating all over Balochistan! In spite of knowing all this (as what that air marshal claims) they have failed to stop RAW from taking scores of Balochis to training camps for 'terrorist training' right under their noses!

So, either the ISI/FC are incompetent, or the air marshal is talking through his hat. I don't think the ISI is all that dumb. So it can safely be said that the air marshal is spinning yarns just as other retired brass from the Pakistan defence forces have a habit of doing on TV programs. :P

Hagel appears to accuse India of fueling tensions with Pakistan, claiming it is using Afghanistan “as a second front” against Pakistan.

“India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border,” Hagel says in the speech. “And you can carry that into many dimensions, the point being [that] the tense, fragmented relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been there for many, many years.”

So now if you are to believe evrything US politicians say, I can quote many of them calling pakistan a safe haven for terror, you want to buy that too?

Those dastardly Yindoos are at it again. Is there no depths to which these cow worshipping odolaters will not sink to

:D

So now if you are to believe evrything US politicians say, I can quote many of them calling pakistan a safe haven for terror, you want to buy that too?

This is the classic case of projection. A thief often projects his motives onto another's action. So he perceives an action of charity as thievery or fraud.

Pakistan has grown terrorists for so long that any action India takes is perceived as 'hostile' even as something as benign as building roads and hospitals or getting Afghan students to Indian universities.

Those dastardly Yindoos are at it again. Is there no depths to which these cow worshipping odolaters will not sink to

:D

This is the classic case of projection. A thief often projects his motives onto another's action. So he perceives an action of charity as thievery or fraud.

Pakistan has grown terrorists for so long that any action India takes is perceived as 'hostile' even as something as benign as building roads and hospitals or getting Afghan students to Indian universities.
when your wear green glasses, everything appears green

The face is, Balochistan province is filled with rented terrorists run & controlled by foreign powers. It’s not only India who control these rented terrorists, US is also doing the same.

In latest development these rented terrorists are using their killed or missing rented terrorists as "Missing Persons" & labeling them with “innocent people”, where as the fact is & some of the videos which I have seen in the past proves that these rented terrorists themselves are picking up or killing innocent people & they put the blame on the Military, they know to prove them right people like dajjal CJ are sitting on the top to help them all the way.

India finances problems for Pakistan ... And she does so in her own interest . No big deal .. Even UAE finances problems in balochistan . We do the same to Afghanistan and India ...
Why deny the truth ??

Last edited:
when your wear green glasses, everything appears green

Why we bother? Let people of pakistan believe everything thing wrong happening in pakistan/baloochistan is the work of yevil Yindoos..... Its better to have enemy (supposedly) who is in lala land have no idea about the ground situation....

Balochistan is part of our Operation Akhand Bharat. We wont rest till we yindos achieve it.

Balochistan is a Pakistani problem. and Not an indian problem.

Why on earth we would ever link this important issue with India. That's the biggest disrespect for us as a nation.

I hope you know tThere are 16 Sirdars give or take few in Balochistan.

2 of these Sirdars are not happy with Federal government. So they do Bandooq bazi, munda bazi, and kabooter bazi.

We should figure out a way to support the rest of the 14 in a way that they counter the propaganda of two.

Now how hard it is?

But we can't figure it out as long as we drag dead hindus in this personal matter.

peace
it is a bharati problem because they provide these criminals with logistics, safe havens, material and moral support....without this there would be no armed criminal campaign

it is a pak problems as well of course--but the same as with the rest of the country---looters and charlatans running the show---

what pak need is revolutionary approach---hang all the criminals and their supporters, redistribute natural wealth among the populace and bring them real democracy with full rights to their wealth and full resposnibilities...

or then asif the z man or the ganja bradaran could always sell off baluchistan to get better chance at looting what remains of pakland just as zulfiqar the bhutto man did...and got to wonderland to enjoy their shatoos

it is a bharati problem because they provide these criminals with logistics, safe havens, material and moral support....without this there would be no armed criminal campaign

it is a pak problems as well of course--but the same as with the rest of the country---looters and charlatans running the show---

what pak need is revolutionary approach---hang all the criminals and their supporters, redistribute natural wealth among the populace and bring them real democracy with full rights to their wealth and full resposnibilities...

or then asif the z man or the ganja bradaran could always sell off baluchistan to get better chance at looting what remains of pakland just as zulfiqar the bhutto man did...and got to wonderland to enjoy their shatoos
Bharati problem bolne ke pehle thoda dimag laga lo. dont simply saw words which meets your ease. Common sense says, India mite only be a catalyst but cannot be the perpetrator. Same case as Bangladesh. Instead of pointing at India, do care on the atrocities by Pakistan on these regions. If those werent there, India wudnt been able to do anything. Its unlike Kashmir where you guyz purposely infiltrate across our border.

So this is your proof of India financing terrorism in Baluchistan. Interesting!! You believe too much in Americans it seems ? So if you believe in Chuck Hagel, you must be believing in Richard Clarke as well ?

Ok next is I have seen some of your tv shows where people like Mubashir Luqman, Ansar Abbasi, Oriya etc. comes and claims about Indian involvement in Baluchistan. The same Ansar Abbasi, who dare to call the eminent Pervez Hoodboy 'Jahil'.

Now people needs to judge, whether Pervez Hoodboy or Ansar Abbasi is 'Jahil'. And if they think that Ansar was correct then God save them.

This is what my dear old Chuck Hagel said:

“India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan” in Afghanistan, Hagel said during a 2011 address regarding Afghanistan at Oklahoma’s Cameron University, according to video of the speech obtained by the Free Beacon.

Please elaborate how you extrapolate that statement into something specific to Balochistan and hence this thread.

Sorry I am not going to repeat what I have already said.

Balochistan is 90% Pakistani problem, perhaps 9% gulf fund problem, and less than 1% problem created by other players like Iran, India, Sri Lanka, Timbakto, and Martians.

peace

Disclaimer: I added percentages just to show relative importance. This is no way a mathematical representation of the issue. Please do not flame me for it.

it is a bharati problem because they provide these criminals with logistics, safe havens, material and moral support....

Ok my dear

You made some serious claims.

So let me ask you

-- Where are those safe havens in December 2013

-- What logistics? From which point to what point and how (camels, donkeys, mules, helicopters, jeeps, trucks etc. etc. )

Any answers?

Thank you.

So this is your proof of India financing terrorism in Baluchistan. Interesting!! You believe too much in Americans it seems ? So if you believe in Chuck Hagel, you must be believing in Richard Clarke as well ?

Ok next is I have seen some of your tv shows where people like Mubashir Luqman, Ansar Abbasi, Oriya etc. comes and claims about Indian involvement in Baluchistan. The same Ansar Abbasi, who dare to call the eminent Pervez Hoodboy 'Jahil'.

Now people needs to judge, whether Pervez Hoodboy or Ansar Abbasi is 'Jahil'. And if they think that Ansar was correct then God save them.

The proof?? Now you would say even some of you're officials and ex Army Generals aren't trustworthy and anybody who says anything on these lines gets the same response from Indians. They should learn that attacking and blaming others of everything that goes wrong in their country is not the solution and sometimes even they have to answer which they deign not to since they have adopted the attitude of the super power of the world without the actual status that is. But that is foolish to expect that any of you're leaders would answer anything if they simply don't in even more crucial matters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom