What's new

Bayraktar TB2's Confirmed Kill List (759 targets - for now)

MME is a troll. He needs to be more decent. I have had my own share of engagements with them. He was bashing even Pakistan and some other arab members. His most disliked poster that triggered him everytime is @Gomig-21 from the Egypt defense thread.. But alas he needs to change his style. Have you reported him before.. What started from the Libyian file evolved into a legendary PDF beef..

This is MME vs Gomig21
200.gif

He has been replaced by @Foinikas the last few months... Hack foinikas and gomig could be same person they seem to be friends atleast

I just wanna see my mann @Foinikas concede to the fact that turkey is doing something right here it can't be that hard to utter the words
Are you kidding? I've never said that the TB2 is not good or a top export for Turkey's military industry. Of course it's a major player in the weapons market right now. We wouldn't be talking so much about it,if it wasn't.

And I would be crazy or stupid if I said I'm not worried about it,especially when it comes to the islands. Turkey's drones should not be underestimated by anyone.

Chivalry has died in some quarters these days. If your so-called precieved competitor or whatever is doing good.. You give the thumbs up and try to catch up
Don't rush to say that chivalry has died. People here are just saying that it's not the superweapon Turks and others make it sound like it is.

Deino regularly scans the Turkish forum as far as I can see. Not just on a main system basis, I believe that he saw most of them in the period when the news about the production and development activities of these subsystems one by one was shared. His reaction, again, as far as I can tell, is related to MME's exaggerated and rude style and ofc seeing Turkey as if it is at a point where it is not yet. IMO Deino does not want to miss the opportunity to say, "Look, you see," even if he does deliberate manipulation from time to time when he finds an opportunity in such titles.
I can't talk about Deino,but like I've said to Titanium and others,I don't know about a lot of the Pakistani politics,problems,internal matters and things going on in the area,that are the majority of the threads here. When I see posts about Turkey and the area here,I see something familiar,that's why I talk.

Some people have told me "Oh you keep posting on threads about Turkey" or "You make threads about Turkey".

Well for one thing,I post in various other threads as well and the other thing is...how many threads do Pakistanis post about India and Indians here,every day?

He has been replaced by @Foinikas the last few months...
Are you seriously comparing me with MMM-E? Come on!

Hack foinikas and gomig could be same person they seem to be friends atleast
Why would you think so? Because we are friendly and both support a Greek-Egyptian alliance?

Are you kidding? I've never said that the TB2 is not good or a top export for Turkey's military industry. Of course it's a major player in the weapons market right now. We wouldn't be talking so much about it,if it wasn't.

And I would be crazy or stupid if I said I'm not worried about it,especially when it comes to the islands. Turkey's drones should not be underestimated by anyone.

Well that is the spirit

Well that is the spirit
Most of the islands in the eastern Aegean have OSA-AKM and/or SHORADS and other systems. Some are well defended,but the Turkish drones are a threat to us in general. Could they be shot down easily using the F-16s and Mirage 2000-5s and Phantoms to detect them? Probably. But the question is,what if they launch attacks against AA defences and garrisons on the islands?

The thing is that,unlike the LNA,Libya and Armenia,we have a modern Air Force.

The Armenians had 4 brand new Su-30s,but didn't use them during the war.

Most of the islands in the eastern Aegean have OSA-AKM and/or SHORADS and other systems. Some are well defended,but the Turkish drones are a threat to us in general. Could they be shot down easily using the F-16s and Mirage 2000-5s and Phantoms to detect them? Probably. But the question is,what if they launch attacks against AA defences and garrisons on the islands?

The thing is that,unlike the LNA,Libya and Armenia,we have a modern Air Force.

The Armenians had 4 brand new Su-30s,but didn't use them during the war.

But you shouldn't worry about Turkey or any of that sort.. for the next 50 years or so. The political landscape is different today. There is no turkish ambitions nor interests in the west frontier..

A world war can only happen today if the world economy unexpectedly crashes hence there is really not much room for unpredictability nowadays...

Even if the world economy collapses that direction is not their preferred one. They have other areas hence the western frontier is normally on the lower treeshold for Turkey. Not because they are NATO but politically and people to people their is some common values to some degree. I think Turkey is more worried about it's northern territory Russia but not the west including Greece.. there is also more focus on Iraq, Syria and Iran due to PKK elements this is core turkish interests hence these places are on their radar..

Last edited:
But you shouldn't worry about Turkey or any of that sort.. for the next 50 years or so. The political landscape is different today. There is no turkish ambitions nor interests in the west frontier..
On the contrary,there has been a lot of political turmoil the last 2-3 years between Greece and Turkey. The whole Mavi Vatan policy and demands to demilitarize the islands and the immigrants being sent to Greece from the Turkish sea borders,all these are the problems we have now.

Greek Cypriots want to drill in their EEZ and Turkey threatens them about it. They also threaten us if we drill in our EEZ.

On the contrary,there has been a lot of political turmoil the last 2-3 years between Greece and Turkey. The whole Mavi Vatan policy and demands to demilitarize the islands and the immigrants being sent to Greece from the Turkish sea borders,all these are the problems we have now.

Greek Cypriots want to drill in their EEZ and Turkey threatens them about it. They also threaten us if we drill in our EEZ.

The Turkish Cypriot portion of the EEZ has to be fixed in agreement before any drilling and if it is that section they won't allow drilling. But there has to be political settlement on the EEZ. There is really not many interests beyond the EEZ or disagreement points.. Not the Islands or all that stuff just the EEZ.. Turkey feels to tight in the EEZ sharing which is understandable..

But interest wise Turkey has little to zero interests in Greek Cypriot or Greece it's self.. If it wanted it would have exited NATO and aligned with Russia and China etc etc.. This would have meant Greece is put on short notice which means there is no such designs at this point in time and perhaps for many decades to come unless it's stance chellenges completely and they join Russia-China axis

Last edited:
The Turkish Cypriot portion of the EEZ has to be fixed in agreement before any drilling if it is that section they won't allow drilling. But there has to be political settlement on the EEZ.
Turkey has been supporting a two-State solution for Cyprus. They have been saying that Northern Cyprus is a sovereign country. But when the Greek Cypriots wanted to drill on their side,the Turkish government started saying "It's one Island,you have to share the profits".

Not the Islands or all that stuff just the EEZ.. Turkey feels to tight in the EEZ sharing which is understandable..
They did start talking about revising the Lausanne Treaty and demilitarizing the islands and claiming the Dodecanese.

If it wanted it would have exited NATO and aligned with Russia and China etc etc..
If they left NATO it would be game over for them. Sanctions,no spare parts for the Turkish American and German tanks,vehicles and aircraft. The Turkish people would starve,not to mention NATO could even go to war to replace the Turkish government or just to prevent them from joining the Russians.

Turkey has been supporting a two-State solution for Cyprus. They have been saying that Northern Cyprus is a sovereign country. But when the Greek Cypriots wanted to drill on their side,the Turkish government started saying "It's one Island,you have to share the profits".

They did start talking about revising the Lausanne Treaty and demilitarizing the islands and claiming the Dodecanese.

If they left NATO it would be game over for them. Sanctions,no spare parts for the Turkish American and German tanks,vehicles and aircraft. The Turkish people would starve,not to mention NATO could even go to war to replace the Turkish government or just to prevent them from joining the Russians.

Lool.. Go to war? That is to far fatched. They can't even go to war for Ukraine man you want them to engage Turkey for leaving. Fighting Turkey will involve nuclear war hence NATO won't come this way if Turkey leaves. Pakistan assures that Turkey stands even if it gives NATO the middle finger and they won't dare to move unless it was last resort meaning they were attacked

Lool.. Go to war? That is to far fatched. They can't even go to war for Ukraine man you want them to engage Turkey for leaving. Fighting Turkey will involve nuclear war hence NATO won't come this way if Turkey leaves. Pakistan assures that Turkey stands even if it gives NATO the middle finger and they won't dare to move unless it was last resort meaning they were attacked
Yes but Ukraine is Russia's front yard 😉
These are all assumptions of course,Turkey is not leaving NATO.

The question is...how easy can the TB2 and ANKA be detected. The Turkish drones are a threat to Cyprus. For about 10-15 years there was balance in Cyprus,now Turkey has drones...

MME is a troll. He needs to be more decent. I have had my own share of engagements with them. He was bashing even Pakistan and some other arab members. His most disliked poster that triggered him everytime is @Gomig-21 from the Egypt defense thread.. But alas he needs to change his style. Have you reported him before.. What started from the Libyian file evolved into a legendary PDF beef..
Lmao true

The question is...how easy can the TB2 and ANKA be detected. The Turkish drones are a threat to Cyprus. For about 10-15 years there was balance in Cyprus,now Turkey has drones...

The balance will also be tipped towards Turkey going forward but it doesn't mean they have interests in South Cyprus. They are involved in alot of other things. They are not even on their radar.

Ukraine is very important for NATO and if they were ever to go into a nuclear war it would there because it would breach thier whole alliance especially in Europe. It is like bears nest hence this is stragetic significiant for them.. They could be forced to intervene

Turkish government started saying "It's one Island,you have to share the profits".

If the EEZ is sorted out I don't think there will be any objections.. The Island has been two countries for more then 50 years now and I don't see why it shouldn't remain that way for the next 50+ years

Back
Top Bottom