What's new

Bayraktar TB2's Confirmed Kill List (759 targets - for now)

I never will allow you to spread fake informations about Turkish Weapons and Defense İndustry

I have always source
and You have always lies
We were talking like friends here,me @Titanium100 @Battlion25 @dBSPL @Deino and others and you came back to destroy it all and piss on the forum again...
An endless spamming of the same boasting and arrogant statements. Why do they even let you back in? You've been banned three times,every time proving that you cannot be civilized or behave at least. You've insulted many ethnicities here and talked bad about mods and admins. You've been told off,debunked and debated by dozens of people...and still you come back. You could back again and again. Just make a channel on YouTube and tell people what you want. Turn the comments off,because you obviously can't take criticism and forget about the forum.

Your knowledge is vast, but it's "corrupted" by nationalism.

You don't budge against your beliefs whatsoever. You always believe Turkey is righteous. No matter what.

by nationalism ?

You , Deino and Foinikas spread fake informations about Turkish Weapons and Defense İndustry

I just show the reality ,, no any nationalism or fantasy .... but just reality

We were talking like friends here,me @Titanium100 @Battlion25 @dBSPL @Deino and others and you came back to destroy it all and piss on the forum again..

You have same aim for disinformation about Turkish Defense Industry
and Your team again destroyed Turkish thread with your topic out of context ... ( Eastern Mediterranean gas issue , Turkish economy , spread fake informations )

stop spread fake informations about Turkish Weapons and Defense İndustry

I just show the reality . nothing else

An endless spamming of the same boasting and arrogant statements. Why do they even let you back in? You've been banned three times,every time proving that you cannot be civilized or behave at least. You've insulted many ethnicities here and talked bad about mods and admins. You've been told off,debunked and debated by dozens of people...and still you come back. You could back again and again. Just make a channel on YouTube and tell people what you want. Turn the comments off,because you obviously can't take criticism and forget about the forum.

I am on PDF since 2017 and my threads are most visited threads about Turkey
I had zero spam and zero negative until march 2021
You and Chinese Members provoked me on my threads ..... problem is your lies

I will not fight your team .....

btw I have a channel on YouTube with over 160.000 subscribes

Last edited:
Thank you all!!!

Despite my repeated requests, you *****d up in the thread again. I wanted to talk about these new tactical drones and the change it has created in the battlefield, but you have completely taken the topic out of context, starting with the locality rate of the TB-2 system, up to empty clichés and mutual arguments such as Eastern Mediterranean gas fields and the Turkish economy.

Gents, I'm really wondering, if the thread name here was not a Turkish origin drone, but another equivalent system, would these type discussions and troll attempts be? what is your problem? Be sincere, do not be cunning, tell your troubles openly.

@waz

The other side of the story!

Russian AD Systems could not stop Turkish TB-2 UCAVs which destroyed 759 military Targets in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

so TB-2 UCAVs changed the game in Syria ,Libya and Karabakh

even TB-2 UCAVs used only 8 km MAM-L laser guided smart bomb , while Russian AD Systems have 18-40 km Missiles

AKINCI UCAVs are coming soon with 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles and 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker easly to hit Russian AD Systems

also 1.000 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone similar to İsraeli HAROP

and Russian AD Systems like PANTSIR , BUK , TOR have no capacity to engage on AKINCI UCAVs ...

Last edited:
Russian AD Systems could not stop Turkish TB-2 UCAVs which destroyed 759 military Targets in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

so TB-2 UCAVs changed the game in Syria ,Libya and Karabakh

even TB-2 UCAVs used only 8 km MAM-L laser guided smart bomb , while Russian AD Systems have 18-40 km Missiles

AKINCI UCAVs are coming soon with 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles and 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker easly to hit Russian AD Systems

also 1.000 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone similar to İsraeli HAROP

and Russian AD Systems like PANTSIR , BUK , TOR have no capacity to engage on AKINCI UCAVs ...

One is better equipped to analyze something, when one has access to either side of the story. Not just that, but an honest account of it. So far, there has only been marketing ploys, employed by the Turkish side. Not that the Turkish drone isn't capable, quite the contrary, it is a very capable complex. But so are the Russian air defense complexes.

A capable complex, be it drone or anti-aircraft or fighter aircraft, are only as good as their operators and their level skill and tenacity.

One should always be discerning and unbiased when conducting analysis. Otherwise one would be more than likely to fall face down, first.

A capable complex, be it drone or anti-aircraft or fighter aircraft, are only as good as their operators and their level skill and tenacity.

One should always be discerning and unbiased when conducting analysis. Otherwise one would be more than likely to fall face down, first.

you are right by 50%

not only their operators and their level skill and tenacity
but also superior technology

even TB-2 UCAVs armed with 8 km MAM-L laser guided Bombs destroyed 759 military targets including Russian AD Systems

as I said , AKINCI UCAVs are coming soon with 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles and 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker easly to hit Russian AD Systems

what about American UCAVs ? armed with only 8-12 km HELLFIRE Missiles to hit moving Targets

-- Russian AD Systems like PANTSIR , BUK , TOR have Missiles with range of 18-50 km
-- Turkish AKINCI UCAVs are coming soon with 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles and 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles

that means , Russian AD Systems will have zero chance against Turkish AKINCI UCAVs

AKINCI UCAVs will hit AD Systems from 100-150 km away and PANTSIR , BUK , TOR AD Systems can not even engage on upcoming AKINCI UCAVs

Last edited:
The Russians now claim the Pantsir shot down 40 Bayaraktars in Syria and Libya.
The article is in Greek,I don't know if you can auto-translate it,but here it is. I will try to find an English source later,if you want

if they claims are true

then 40 loses vs 759 loses including PANTSIR , BUK , TOR , OSA , KUB AD Systems

Russian AD Systems could not stop Turkish UCAVs in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

WINNER : TB-2

Stop mentioning the BUK all the time. There were no BUK systems lost.

Defence Minister Hulusi AKAR : Russian BUK-M1 and PANTSIR air defense systems were destroyed in Syria

TB-2 UCAV armed with only 8 km MAM-L laser guided Bomb to match with Russian AD Systems 18-24-40 km Missiles

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom