What's new

Bayraktar TB2's Confirmed Kill List (759 targets - for now)

If the EEZ is sorted out I don't think there will be any objections.. The Island has been two countries for more then 50 years now and I don't see why it shouldn't remain that way for the next 50+ years
This is the Greek Cypriot EEZ. It's all in the west,south and southeast. The EEZ is already sorted out,but Erdogan,Akar and Cavusoglu insist that the Greek Cypriots should either share the profits with the Turkish Cypriots or not drill. Because they say "Turkish Cypriots should get part of the profits because it's one island". Then they accuse us of "maximalist" and "expansionist" policies 🙄

aoz_kiopros-1021x576.jpg

This is the Greek Cypriot EEZ. It's all in the west,south and southeast. The EEZ is already sorted out,but Erdogan,Akar and Cavusoglu insist that the Greek Cypriots should either share the profits with the Turkish Cypriots or not drill. Because they say "Turkish Cypriots should get part of the profits because it's one island". Then they accuse us of "maximalist" and "expansionist" policies 🙄

But is that one in the top not in TurkISH Cypriot EEZ.. Northern Cyprus should get recognition imo to sort of close this chapter there has already gone 50+ yaers and both sides have done well for themselves in that way hence there is no reason in return both Cyprus should remain as it is two countries with different borders, langauge and customs

But is that one in the top not in TurkISH Cypriot EEZ.. Northern Cyprus should get recognition imo to sort of close this chapter there has already gone 50+ yaers and both sides have done well for themselves in that way hence there is no reason in return both Cyprus should remain as it is two countries with different borders, langauge and customs
I don't know,the matter is complicated. A lot of Greek Cypriots still have houses in the north,properties etc. While a lot of Turks from the mainland were "imported" to fill the Northern part. I think many Turkish Cypriots had left the island for economic reasons etc.

Some people still have the hope of reuniting the island and living together in a federation.

Anyway,you can move this to the Cyprus thread,let's get back on the Bayraktar. I found this on wikipedia earlier:

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12-14-38 Bayraktar TB2 - Wikipedia.png

I don't know,the matter is complicated. A lot of Greek Cypriots still have houses in the north,properties etc. While a lot of Turks from the mainland were "imported" to fill the Northern part. I think many Turkish Cypriots had left the island for economic reasons etc.

Some people still have the hope of reuniting the island and living together in a federation.

Anyway,you can move this to the Cyprus thread,let's get back on the Bayraktar. I found this on wikipedia earlier:

View attachment 802298

This has been posted in this same thread.. Majority of it was by men on the ground but not system but nobody said it was invincible either all these were documented.. They are replacable and worth not much fielding surplus

This has been posted in this same thread.. Majority of it was by men on the ground but not system but nobody said it was invincible either all these were documented.. They are replacable and worth not much fielding surplus
Exactly. Which makes me wonder,in a war scenario,if a modern Air Force shoots down UCAVs easily,how fast they be replaced? Don't costs rise as well?

Exactly. Which makes me wonder,in a war scenario,if a modern Air Force shoots down UCAVs easily,how fast they be replaced? Don't costs rise as well?

They are inexpensive in comparison to other things and expandables

100 Turkish drones TB2 type or better variants latest are being sold to India apparently. So much for Muslim country preference, these Drones in hands of Indians will be nightmare for Pakistan forces!!!!!

... and so much on "fully indigenous"!

You are IntMOD , still you have low worldwide military knowledge

and you are using armenian source from 2015 ...
and We are in 2021 , not in 2015 ............ so All of you should talking about current situation

as of 2021 TB-2 UCAV is 93% indigenous .... ( what a great ratio )

SOURCE : BAYKAR who developed TB-2
1640043371771.png

1640043392591.png

Turkey has started using indigenous Aselsan CATS E/O System on Bayraktar TB-2 UCAV instead of Canadian WESCAM
1640043118839.png

It just means Turkey is not as self sufficient as that MM-ME retard says it is.
In case of sanctions Turkish military production will shut down.

İf You , Deino and Foinikas are so ignorant about worldwide military
its your problem

I have great military knowledge ..,
other Turkish members have no great military knowledge to match with your lies and propaganda

TB-2 UCAV is 93% indigenous ( except Engine ) ..... no big problem
TB-3 UCAV will be 100% indigenous with TEI PD-170 Engine
ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% indigenous including TEI PD-170 Engine ..... no any problem

I know, I don't expect Turkey to develop its own engine yet. Israel doesn't develop its own drone engines either.

İsraeli UCAVs use ROTAX and Pratt & Whitney Engines

Turkish TEI PD-170 turboprob Engine to power ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and upcoming TB-3 UCAVs
1640044060410.png

TEI-PD170 engine performed the first flight with ANKA in 2018
and continue its flights with AKSUNGUR in 2021

Last edited:
I know, I don't expect Turkey to develop its own engine yet. Israel doesn't develop its own drone engines either.

TEI-PD222ST Turbodiesel Aviation Engine

Engine ConfigurationStraight 4 Cylinder
Displacement2,1 Liters
Air SupplyOne-Stage Turbocharger
Fuel SupplyCommon Rail
Take-off Power (5 minutes)222 HP (±2)
Continuous Power200 HP
High-Altitude Power (@20.000 ft.)180 HP
High-Altitude Power (@30.000 ft.)115 HP
Dry Weight163 kg

1640044794915.png

You are IntMOD , still you have low worldwide military knowledge

and you are using armenian source from 2015 ...
and We are in 2021 , not in 2015 ............ so All of you should talking about current situation

as of 2021 TB-2 UCAV is 93% indigenous ....

SOURCE : BAYKAR who developed TB-2
View attachment 802316
View attachment 802317

Turkey has started using indigenous Aselsan CATS E/O System on Bayraktar TB-2 UCAV instead of Canadian WESCAM
View attachment 802315

its your problem

I have great military knowledge ..,
other Turkish members have no great military knowledge to match with your lies and propaganda

ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% indigenous including TEI PD-170 Engine ..... no any problem

Turkish TEI PD-170 turboprob Engine to power ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and upcoming TB-3 UCAVs
View attachment 802318
Who let you back in? Why don't they permanently ban you? You don't change! You're back acting in the exact same way as before 🤦🏻‍♂️

its your problem

I have great military knowled ..,

1640044060410.png
Your knowledge is vast, but it's "corrupted" by nationalism.

You don't budge against your beliefs whatsoever. You always believe Turkey is righteous. No matter what.

You could try to say the same about me, but it would be wrong because I think our government is laughable and the last figure in Israel that had real balls was Raful Eitan which died years ago.
Who let you back in? Why don't they permanently ban you? You don't change! You're back acting in the exact same way as before 🤦🏻‍♂️
No need to ban him.
We don't want to turn to North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom