What's new

Banning indians on certain threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mods. Can we please ban indians on threads like the one celebrating the 1965 war. Anything to do with Pakistani patriotism, Pakistani culture or heritage and Pakistani celebrations. Can they please be made indian free zones. I'm sure they operate something similar in their websites and forums.
Inferiority complex.

indians have a deep inferiority complex vis-a-vis Pakistan/Islam. Its a known fact. Even my non-Muslim/non-Pakistani friends here in the U.S have brought this up during our conversations.
And then admins of this site say we allow indians to drive the debate. Very nice. Hope such comments are found very entertaining

Yes speaks the man of a nation whose countryman was stopped from taking lectures by a professor in a german uni cuz he comes from land of rape.

Indians are typical slave mentality, cheap, full of 100% inferior complex and utter fear of Muslims n Pakistanis....the obssession has become a deep hunger for them to look up towards Pakistan, and convey jealousy by comparison on every tiny little bit to feel they are doing anything good. The whole world looks at Indians as weak, slave minded ppl, and so does Pakistanis feel the same, and Indians come here with obsession trying to justify they are actually better then Pakistanis....these are the reasons.

Indians are a highly insecure ppl.
Inferiority Complex
And what happened to "most Indians don't know, don't care about Pakistan" mantra?

Indians as a nation need a psychologist.

Someone has rightly said, India is like an elephant with the brain of a tiny mouse. :omghaha:

someone really need doctor to check who is trolling. .. making personal insults.. abusing religion (Hinduism).. terming Indians as Bharti etc... really do you think ... you guys have no intention to insult or trolling? ??? @WebMaster @Oscar @waz.. why you guys keep calm when they posts such insults????. how many threads he opened against Indians by abusing us???

30-40% Middle Eastern looking? Man are you for real? So 30-40% of Pakistanis came from the Semitic regions of the world, according to you? A migration event that completely escaped anthropologists around the world who are totally unaware of this phenomenon?!:coffee:

Even if that were so, then you still speak for a minority of the people in Pakistan. What makes you think you can artificially draw a distinction between the rest of the people there and us, based on your own Semitic :-)p::rofl:), origins?

Most of your family members and other fellow Pakistanis living in London have been mistaken for being Lebanese, Jordanian, Turk, Persian, South America, Italian etc....then please go to these countries and tell them that since we are your unknown illegitimate children, therefore give us a separate homeland? What right did that give you to come here and claim our land as yours?

Actually, it is not your fault. You will find that most Pakistanis living in Pakistan are as ignorant as you are about the true nature of their own land. Sub-standard curriculum, propaganda disguised as analysis and a complete disregard for the majority of the people leads to this situation. There is a similar problem in India as far as the third issue is concerned, butmember: 39797"]someone really need doctor to check who is trolling. .. making personal insults.. abusing religion (Hinduism).. terming Indians as Bharti etc... really do you think ... you guys have no intention to insult or trolling? ??? @WebMaster @Oscar @waz.. why you guys keep calm when they posts such insults????. how many threads he opened against Indians by abusing us???

I have never ever insulted the Hindu religion. Please get your facts right before throwing accusations around.

Last edited:
5-10%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I have been to Pakistan 20 times in my life and travelled all over Pakistan. Been to every major city. I would say it's more like 30-40% Middle Eastern looking/ Olive-Skinned in Pakistan. Also I live in London, the most cosmopolitan city on earth and I make my judgement based on that as I see Pakistanis and Indians everyday. Even most of the indian Punjabis/Sikhs (clean-shaven) look different to the Pakistani Punjabis. Unless you lived in somewhere like London or travelled all over Pakistan for long periods of time you can never make that judgement. Most of my family members and other fellow Pakistanis living in London have been mistaken for being Lebanese, Jordanian, Turk, Persian, South America, Italian etc. Pakistanis and Indians are very different to one another in every way and yes that should be acknowledged. From what I've been told, Sri-Lankans and Indians have a lot in common in terms of race, religion, culture, heritage and looks

With all due respect if you find it offensive then please leave. I promise that if all indian trolls leave PDF I will never criticize or bad mouth india or Indians again. No matter what someone like you thinks or says please remember that this is a Pakistani forum and not an indian one. We are not Indians. As your people are my peoples biggest enemy, feel free to leave anytime. You are more than welcome.

You yourself know the answer. Follow your advice and you will never have complaint.

someone really need doctor to check who is trolling. .. making personal insults.. abusing religion (Hinduism).. terming Indians as Bharti etc... really do you think ... you guys have no intention to insult or trolling? ??? @WebMaster @Oscar @waz.. why you guys keep calm when they posts such insults????. how many threads he opened against Indians by abusing us???
A typical bharti loser, who brings and quotes posts from other threads without giving links,not tht it effects me,

But indians jahan bhi jayin they only spread filth and nonsense.
Aik tau bait kartay hain ,then when someone reacts they edit their posts and tag all the mods and throw entire responsibilty on the other person. Again infractions and bans dont bother but the whole drama and dishonesty leaves one feeling surprised.

Typical bharti behavior that history shows us ,lies ,deceit, dishonesty and exact shows on this forum too. Galat kaam karo,phir cheekhna shuru kardo sab kay samnay , and start accusing others of things. This is their baniya chanakya whatever mindset that each n every indian follows. Totally reminds me what they did in 71. Sponsor terrorism then scream before the whole world that pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism on our soil. They are brought up this way. Fortunately pakistanis are way better.

Their doppelsht,levinas all are like that

Yeh debates nahi hotin. But then when was the forum interested in heathy debates.

Khair choro mujhay kya someone quoted me so i came here.

Haan indians kara do saray pakistanis ko ban. Waisay bhi yeh hota hai yahan

A typical bharti loser, who brings and quotes posts from other threads without giving links,not tht it effects me,

But indians jahan bhi jayin they only spread filth and nonsense.
Aik tau bait kartay hain ,then when someone reacts they edit their posts and tag all the mods and throw entire responsibilty on the other person. Again infractions and bans dont bother but the whole drama and dishonesty leaves one feeling surprised.

Typical bharti behavior that history shows us ,lies ,deceit, dishonesty and exact shows on this forum too. Galat kaam karo,phir cheekhna shuru kardo sab kay samnay , and start accusing others of things. This is their baniya chanakya whatever mindset that each n every indian follows. Totally reminds me what they did in 71. Sponsor terrorism then scream before the whole world that pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism on our soil. They are brought up this way. Fortunately pakistanis are way better.

Their doppelsht,levinas all are like that

Yeh debates nahi hotin. But then when was the forum interested in heathy debates.

Khair choro mujhay kya someone quoted me so i came here.

Haan indians kara do saray pakistanis ko ban. Waisay bhi yeh hota hai yahan

@WebMaster @Oscar ...another personal insults..

but, but....i thought ISI was behind every thing in India?

ISI was,not anymore.It's now a thing of past and they have now long been overshadowed and substituted by our "Electronic Media"!!

I have never ever insulted the Hindu religion. Please get your facts right before throwing accusations around.
That would have been a rather logical thing to do,that to 'attack' the Hindu religion,rather than attacking the hindus themselves!!And this applies to any and every religion that ever existed.

This is one of the perks, reserved for us Indians,who choose to come to a Pakistani site.Don't take these people too seriously mate.

but, but....i thought ISI was behind every thing in India?

ISI lost its charm in India mate..... Or they lost their importance..... I agree there were times when we used to blame everything on ISI, but past few years, things have changed......But if you take Times group as your source then yes you could still find some references.....

But surprisingly I see Pakistan Blaming RAW for everything the same way we used to do....... It is your turn now....

ISI lost its charm in India mate..... Or they lost their importance..... I agree there were times when we used to blame everything on ISI, but past few years, things have changed......But if you take Times group as your source then yes you could still find some references.....

But surprisingly I see Pakistan Blaming RAW for everything the same way we used to do....... It is your turn now....

You must be joking.

The recent Gurdaspur attacks have again pointed towards Pakistan, ISI and whatever they could come up with.

when a bird from pakistan came into ur territory and raw blamed isi
it is actual isi blame raw & raw blamed isi
so be realistic
btw the bird thing
me:rofl:

What i find truly hilarious is that indians dont allow us on their forums,make threads on pakistan calling it terorist republic etc, and over here over every small thing they tag and call mods, and cry and complaint as if its their own indian forum.

No pakistani here does these things.

And on the top of it they come here to express their jingoism,abuse ,flame and bait, and call pakistanis terrorists and again on the top of it, itnay haq say complaints kartay hain kay hairat hoti hai.

Imean i dont know for this senseless confidence of theirs who is to be blamed, them or ppl running the show here.

Even pigeon was accused of being an isi agent!

What i find truly hilarious is that indians dont allow us on their forums,make threads on pakistan calling it terorist republic etc, and over here over every small thing they tag and call mods, and cry and complaint as if its their own indian forum.

No pakistani here does these things.

And on the top of it they come here to express their jingoism,abuse ,flame and bait, and call pakistanis terrorists and again on the top of it, itnay haq say complaints kartay hain kay hairat hoti hai.

Imean i dont know for this senseless confidence of theirs who is to be blamed, them or ppl running the show here.

Even pigeon was accused of being an isi agent!

The policy has to be decided by Admin, who pays for this forum. They can do a IP check before handing out membership or restrict posting privileges of Indians.

I am quite thankful to PDF for accommodating Indians mostly without bias, which again allows them to spend countless hours on PDF contributing. As someone said earlier we have our share of idiots - who would be numerically more than Pakistanis just based on any statistical distribution you take. The best thing would be to put them on ignore if you find their post offensive.

That said don't you feel having a one sided debate would be quite dull? Differing views and opinions are quite essential for a forum to thrive and attract more members.

Regards

Last edited:
Dear Mods. Can we please ban indians on threads like the one celebrating the 1965 war. Anything to do with Pakistani patriotism, Pakistani culture or heritage and Pakistani celebrations. Can they please be made indian free zones. I'm sure they operate something similar in their websites and forums.

Well NO , I think we must let many of them post their opinion and let majority of them bark :) whats the big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom