What's new

Banning indians on certain threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is that even we are not discussing Indian and thread is totally related to Pakistani mater or interest, Indian member jumps on it put their leg in the middle and mislead the thread even i am afraid to create a thread to celebrate our national days / issues.

Last edited:
You must be joking.

The recent Gurdaspur attacks have again pointed towards Pakistan, ISI and whatever they could come up with.

That doesnt mean that we consider ISI became saint over night....... The point which i was making was simple, Blanket blames are stopped.....

Well NO , I think we must let many of them post their opinion and let majority of them bark :) whats the big deal

:) Sigh .....

Btw, your gmail is dead. I got a send failure message. You can email me on my ID at yahoo dot com.

when a bird from pakistan came into ur territory and raw blamed isi
it is actual isi blame raw & raw blamed isi
so be realistic
btw the bird thing
me:rofl:

While agreeing that pigeon saga was emberassing, it wasnt by the RAW.....

Problem is that even we are nit discussing Indian and thread is totally related to Pakistani mater or interest, Indian member jumps on it put their leg in the middle and mislead the thread even i am afraid to create a thread to celebrate our national days / issues.
For example yesterday i started a thread about defence day indo pak 1965 war Indian members jumps in and posted a surrender picture of 1971 war.

The policy has to be decided by Admin, who pays for this forum. They can do a IP check before handing out membership or restrict posting privileges of Indians.

I am quite thankful to PDF for accommodating Indians mostly without bias, which again allows them to spend countless hours on PDF contributing. As someone said earlier we have our share of idiots - who would be numerically more than Pakistanis just based on based statistical distribution. The best thing would be to put them on ignore if you find their post offensive.

That said don't you feel having a one sided debate would be quite dull? Differing views and opinions is quite essential for a forum to thrive and attract more members.

Regards
As i have said before and iwill say again, for pakistanis giving feedback here is useless. so u indians enjoy this place and do all that u wnat to.

While agreeing that pigeon saga was emberassing, it wasnt by the RAW.....

We never blamed it on raw. It was isi who was blamed by indians,indian police for sending pigeons etc

We never blamed it on raw. It was isi who was blamed by indians,indian police for sending pigeons etc

Read the post i quoted..... Any which way, this is off topic..... and the topic at hand is to ban Indians or not :)

OK, ban us and see the halat of the thread. It will be boring man!! Without +ve what will -ve do? I bet a member will will comment there once and will go to some other thread!!

As i have said before and iwill say again, for pakistanis giving feedback here is useless. so u indians enjoy this place and do all that u wnat to.

Pigeon Kabootar udhan high, ISI training a big lie :rofl:

:) Sigh .....

sorry the bark part was for majority trolls and the the opinion part was for many serious members of yours :)

Btw, your gmail is dead. I got a send failure message. You can email me on my ID at yahoo dot com.

check your email, i just sent an email. hope your id was correct is it vsdoc at yahoo?

Oh Common, I can take a hint that you have a very negative opinion of all Indians but as I find your non India/n related posts quite insightful - I would keep on trying to engage you to change that opinion.

No need to get passive-aggressive.

Sometimes I feel that we are on alien forum. One Iranian guy abused me without any provocation and when I asked him to shut up and mind his language then an indian woman @Syama Ayas (Star TV serial type saas) tagged Iranian mod to ban me. I echo sentiments of OP. Indians should be banned completely.

@nair what shud i read that post is empty,nothing except for quote. Check it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom