What's new

Banning indians on certain threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you define your race? Artificially concocting a country and then calling it a separate "race" doesn't fool anyone, so stop trying to fool yourself.

Again dictating to the mods....I think if the mods do care they should ban you for thinking this is your personal forum

The average Pakistani is physically very different to the average indian. Hence different race. The only part of india that may have some slight connection to Pakistan racially is Punjab. But they make up 3% of india's population and around 55% of Pakistan's population. Therefore at least 97% of Indians are racially different to 100% of Pakistan. But again that is of little consequence. The Pakistanis living near the Iranian border are 100% physically identical to ordinary Iranians. Yet that does not make Pakistanis Persian. The fact that Pakistan was a part of a united india for a short time is neither here nor there. Both Pakistan and india were a part of England, the UK, the British Empire. But that does not make Pakistanis and Indians English, White Western European Christians. In the same way, Pakistanis can not be made Indians. A Pakistani claiming to be indian is like an indian living in the UK claiming to be English. Both are false and ludicrous claims.

i agree ,but the owner of this site needs money to run not Patriotism.Indians bring in revenue,the revenue loss by blocking Indians can me compensated by a fee for pakistani members.once a fee is included ,99% of them wont be comming back for sure.

Did'nt know Indians were paying for PDF. Perhaps we should name rename it defence.in. I'm sure something like that already exists.

Last edited:
I agree man. Having a logical rival is healthy. But a dumb, wrongly informed, pretentious and stubborn rival is like banging your head against a wall. If you provide them with some sound information to reject their claims, they'll just start saying stupid stuff to de-track the conversation but they'll definitely reply, no matter how stupid it is. As you can see above.

Bro I know. Important thing I've learnt about Indians on PDF and in real life is try to be very cold, formal, professional and civil when you speak to them. But keep it to a minimum. Never be friendly with them or accept them as friends. They are extremely morbid and irritating. Indians make many ludicrous claims and there is no point in arguing with them. Extreme stubbornness, arrogance and non acceptance of reality is a trait of the indian race. It is not our concern or job to change that.

i agree ,but the owner of this site needs money to run not Patriotism.Indians bring in revenue,the revenue loss by blocking Indians can me compensated by a fee for pakistani members.once a fee is included ,99% of them wont be comming back for sure.
OP fellow doesn't even know this simple fact.

... in real life is try to be very cold, formal, professional and civil when you speak to them.
Really? my experience is different. Once they know that you are a Pakistani, they stoop down to any level to harm you. They are our eternals enemies, burning in fire of hatred and hell-bent on taking revenge of 700 years of subjugation. Either they will destroy us or we will destroy them for there is no other option. After dealing with them for decades even Quid-e-Azam, who was touted as the ambassador of Hindu-Muslim unity, had to say "Hinuds are incorrigible ( ہندو نا قابل اصلاح ہے )'.

Having too many Indians here is actually the fault of the soft, humble, hospitable and caring Pakistani mentality. We let officially over 10 million Afghans into our country (The real figure is much higher) who are a massive liability that has seriously damaged our economy. We get nothing positive back in return. And we infect our forums will a massive swarm of indian trolls and rodents.

Really? my experience is different. Once they know that you are a Pakistani, they stoop down to any level to harm you. They are our eternals enemies, burning in fire of hatred and hell-bent on taking revenge of 700 years of subjugation. Either they will destroy us or we will destroy them for there is no other option. After dealing with them for decades even Quid-e-Azam, who was touted as the ambassador of Hindu-Muslim unity, had to say "Hinuds are incorrigible ( ہندو نا قابل اصلاح ہے )'.

The indian race is the biggest enemy of the Pakistani people. This will last for eternity. Everyone knows this. I agree with the part about Indians trying to harm you. But only when you start to warm to them or show any signs of weakness or friendliness. If you are cold, indifferent and have an aggressive body language towards them they back off immediately. In the real world, india's love to argue verbally but they back down the fastest (out of all the races in the world) if they think there may be a physical altercation. One thing that Indians hate the most (more than anyone else) is hand to hand street violence and thuggery. That is why in the UK, indian children/students suffer the most in terms of bullying by non-Indians. Where I work it is 95% White. I have a few Indians at work who try to talk to me but I have always ignored them and never reply back. It's so embarrassing when they approach you because they are the most ugliest and physically repulsive creatures on earth. The white people at work ignore me and the few Indians there which makes them feel isolated. Personally I couldn't care less if I'm ignored or isolated. I'm confident in myself. I do my work and go home.

Last edited:
I'm seeing many Indians on here. I swear they multiply like rats anywhere. Why don't they just go to Indian defence forums

]The Indians like to come on PDF and have the audacity to tell us what to think, what to believe and how we should be. It's extraordinary. At the start of my OP some indian started to claim and insinuate that Pakistanis are Indians. NO WE MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT. Someone like him will start saying that Saddam Hussein was an indian or that Arabs, Iranians, Turks and East Europeans are originally from india. I have actually read on a different forum a few years ago an indian actually claim this (minus the Saddam Hussein part). There is no point in arguing with someone like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're like rodents (please rodents don't take offence at being called indian) and insects. They're everywhere. They come in huge waves and overwhelm everything. They do multiply like rats. The Indians like to come on PDF and have the audacity to tell us what to think, what to believe and how we should be. It's extraordinary. At the start of my OP some indian started to claim and insinuate that Pakistanis are Indians. NO WE MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT. Someone like him will start saying that Saddam Hussein was an indian or that Arabs, Iranians, Turks and East Europeans are originally from india. I have actually read on a different forum a few years ago an indian actually claim this (minus the Saddam Hussein part). There is no point in arguing with someone like that.
@Slav Defence @waz @irfan blaoch with these kind of guys and wgen we reply back you guys get offended.

Shut up and stop trying to dictate your views to the mods...don't do their job for them.

When you say you look "different" you are referring to the 5-10% Pakistanis who are fair-skinned. A similar percentage of Indians is also fair-skinned and looks as "different" as you do. Go to rural Punjab and Sindh and see you "different" the people look - they look just like us. But for that you have to first know something about your own country, don't you?

5-10%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I have been to Pakistan 20 times in my life and travelled all over Pakistan. Been to every major city. I would say it's more like 30-40% Middle Eastern looking/ Olive-Skinned in Pakistan. Also I live in London, the most cosmopolitan city on earth and I make my judgement based on that as I see Pakistanis and Indians everyday. Even most of the indian Punjabis/Sikhs (clean-shaven) look different to the Pakistani Punjabis. Unless you lived in somewhere like London or travelled all over Pakistan for long periods of time you can never make that judgement. Most of my family members and other fellow Pakistanis living in London have been mistaken for being Lebanese, Jordanian, Turk, Persian, South America, Italian etc. Pakistanis and Indians are very different to one another in every way and yes that should be acknowledged. From what I've been told, Sri-Lankans and Indians have a lot in common in terms of race, religion, culture, heritage and looks

@Slav Defence @waz @irfan blaoch with these kind of guys and wgen we reply back you guys get offended.

With all due respect if you find it offensive then please leave. I promise that if all indian trolls leave PDF I will never criticize or bad mouth india or Indians again. No matter what someone like you thinks or says please remember that this is a Pakistani forum and not an indian one. We are not Indians. As your people are my peoples biggest enemy, feel free to leave anytime. You are more than welcome.

With all due respect if you find it offensive then please leave. I promise that if all indian trolls leave PDF I will never criticize or bad mouth india or Indians again. No matter what someone like you thinks or says please remember that this is a Pakistani forum and not an indian one. We are not Indians. As your people are my peoples biggest enemy, feel free to leave anytime. You are more than welcomed.
if you feel you cannt handle Indians ,why cant you leave and i promise you wont be missed.stop crying be a man

Dear Mods. Can we please ban indians on threads like the one celebrating the 1965 war. Anything to do with Pakistani patriotism, Pakistani culture or heritage and Pakistani celebrations. Can they please be made indian free zones. I'm sure they operate something similar in their websites and forums.

You might be surprised..but even i also sometimes feel that how come you guys so much of Indian guys in your forum??...But you know..i never got a good answer to that from the senior members..

You might be surprised..but even i also sometimes feel that how come you guys so much of Indian guys in your forum??...But you know..i never got a good answer to that from the senior members..
Because we are better than Indians and unlike ANY Indian forum, are willing to engage with Indians and hear their thoughts. Because UNLIKE Indians, we actually think they are humans and worth engaging and talking to; who otherwise think we are animals and best butchered and lied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom