What's new

Azadi March plan finalized !

My respect to those.. my Grandfather n his brothers also fought... they gave blood for this country... but with all respect bro (you know i respect you) why are you mocking him n calling him an afghan?

We all are PAKISTANIS .. and should think for PAKISTAN .. instead of our political or party affiliations..

Why is he taking a dig at Bihari sacrifices? Does his forefathers shed blood during Partition? Did his forefathers migrated twice in 47 and 71 ?

Is he forgetting despite all the Pashtun revolts, Who liberated Pashtuns from british dominance ?

My respect to those.. my Grandfather n his brothers also fought... they gave blood for this country... but with all respect bro (you know i respect you) why are you mocking him n calling him an afghan?

We all are PAKISTANIS .. and should think for PAKISTAN .. instead of our political or party affiliations..

He's not being called Afghan, where did you get that? I was asking him something else.

Why is he taking a dig at Bihari sacrifices? Does his forefathers shed blood during Partition? Did his forefather had to migrate two times in 47 and 71 ?

Yara hes also a hothead like w.11 guy.. but trust me hes not bad.. he doesnt hate anybody..

As for Biharis.. my respects to you... and all others..

Is he forgetting despite all the Pashtun revolts, Who liberated Pashtuns from british dominance ?

Which Pakhtun revolts? pakhtunistan bs was never popular... even if some joined tht... its dead now.. and what does that have to do with him or 50 million other Pakhtuns all proud Pakistanis? and who liberated Pakhtuns? bro .. sure you or i didnt... nough said..

Now cool down and eid mubarak to you and your family.. ghussa na karo.. be happy.. God bless.

Yara hes also a hothead like w.11 guy.. but trust me hes not bad.. he doesnt hate anybody..

As for Biharis.. my respects to you... and all others..

Which Pakhtun revolts? pakhtunistan bs was never popular... even if some joined tht... its dead now.. and what does that have to do with him or 50 million other Pakhtuns all proud Pakistanis? and who liberated Pakhtuns? bro .. sure you or i didnt... nough said..

now cool down and eid mubarak to you and your family.. ghussa na karo.. be happy.. God bless.

Yara As much as I hate MQM walas, I equally hate when someone take a dig at those who shed blood and land for this country. Me being from the family migrants is what makes me sensitive at this.

And I'm talking about Pre 47 pashtun revolts. Mostly in FATA area and Quaid e Azam ending dominance of british hegemony on those tribal areas .

and Chand Raat mubarik to you... Suna hai app ka chand Zameen par paya jata hai aj kal :D

I am only against those Biharis who are anti pushtoons and still call themselves muhajir to this day.

I have no quarrels with any other person who labels himself as Pakistani and works for the betterment of this country.

good thing is after all we suffer , we are still Sindhi , Balouchi , Pathan , Punjabi , Muhajir , Bihari , Saraiki etc.... we wont be a Pakistani ever .. and this is the reason why we were Fcuked by world and our politicians .... keep fighting and call each other traitors guys ... you are doing a wonderful job , and all is in favor of Pakistan ..
that is why i like and respect the army of Pakistan where no one is Sindhi , balouch , pathan or muhajir punjabi , they are living proof of how to be a PAKISTANI ...

Yara As much as I hate MQM walas, I equally hate when someone take a dig at those who shed blood and land for this country. Me being from the family migrants is what makes me sensitive at this.

And I'm talking about Pre 47 pashtun revolts. Mostly in FATA area and Quaid e Azam ending dominance of british hegemony on those tribal areas .

and Chand Raat mubarik to you... Suna hai app ka chand Zameen par paya jata hai aj kal :D

We would have been free anyway, Jinnah is not my quaid my quaid is Rehmat Ali, let's make that very clear.

good thing is after all we suffer , we are still Sindhi , Balouchi , Pathan , Punjabi , Muhajir , Bihari , Saraiki etc.... we wont be a Pakistani ever .. and this is the reason why we were Fcuked by world and our politicians .... keep fighting and call each other traitors guys ... you are doing a wonderful job , and all is in favor of Pakistan ..
that is why i like and respect the army of Pakistan where no one is Sindhi , balouch , pathan or muhajir punjabi , they are living proof of how to be a PAKISTANI ...

I believe the day we forget all these things ... Pakistan will prosper ... maybe this bloodshed is needed... we usually unite only when shit hits the fan .. not before..

We would have been free anyway, Jinnah is not my quaid my quaid is Rehmat Ali, let's make that very clear.

Jinnah was the Quaid of your Quaid... dont need to say further.

What is the purpose of Azadi march?

If it is to topple the government then what are the steps going to take place? We have not decided about the principles for the next general election so it is going to be the repeat telecast of 11th May general elections? If it is just a pressure building tactic then why not do it when there is no sign of military operation such as Zarb e Azb going on.

I know people just leave their houses to welcome anybody. But what are the key agenda we are hoping to getting it resolved during the Azadi march?

azadi ya ghulami march awam ki halat march ke bad bhi wesi ho gee jesy march se phly. imran khan must realize now rural punjabi sindhi balouch as voters and they will never vote him .

I believe the day we forget all these things ... Pakistan will prosper ... maybe this bloodshed is needed... we usually unite only when shit hits the fan .. not before..

Jinnah was the Quaid of your Quaid... dont need to say further.

man i dont agree with this ? how would you feel if some one kill you by saying traitor ? when you love your country most !! its something which is in person heart .. funny thing is lots of peoples are against generalizing peoples but when it comes to MQM or some others , they generalize all with Altaf hussain ... that is funny but an alarming situation for Pakistan

azadi ya ghulami march awam ki halat march ke bad bhi wesi ho gee jesy march se phly. imran khan must realize now rural punjabi sindhi balouch as voters and they will never vote him .

Cuz they rather vote their own kind?.

Back
Top Bottom