What's new

Over Hyped Azadi March?

Saw a distresfull video of that event, a middle aged lady had been shot in the chest and was gasping for air. Blood was seeping from her mouth and nose as her life was coming to an end. The ladies poor elderly mother cried in agony for help, for someone to save her dying daughter. The woman died leaving her small grieving children.

But where was the Pakistani awaam, everybody were watching it on LIVE TV like it was a movie and feeling upset but noone came for their help. This is the reality.

I was never fan of any kind of protest but it was a sad situation when both Punjab and KPK turned into Palestine. It was unbelievable to see thousands of tear gases being fired on general public for exercising their fundamental rights for freedom of expression.

Pakistanis in general are lazy people they go back home to sleep if they see trouble waiting for them.
March should had been the last step instead first.
An agitation starts with daily street protests. IK put maximum in the march so this fake govt put its max brutality.

Pakistanis certainly 'could withstand the baton charge and tear gas' if they had a purpose. But here it's just a hate, a lot of hate, for other Pakistanis. How masses can come out for that? The topi drama of foreign conspiracy is not attractive enough to bring people out (especially when you are continuously talking shit against our own military). Only a few thousand brainless social media addicted people making it like a storm in a cup of tea. Ground reality is very different from the world of these delusional dudes. And so their extreme frustration is understandable. Real world does not follow their wishful thinking.
#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور
Trended about 200 million.

But where was the Pakistani awaam, everybody were watching it on LIVE TV like it was a movie and feeling upset but noone came for their help. This is the reality.
Qadris supporters marched to islamabad to protest. They united with PTI members that were already camping in the capital.

Its funny to read comments of those that sit on sofas all day long. I was in the march and the numbers were huge. I say more than 60℅ ppl didnt even reach when IK announced to return. It was all IK fault because he is a habitual Uturner. People that day were ready to die. The morons saying there were not enough nmbers should think howcome 25K plus police couldnt stop them? They could have easily stormed the red zone, ppl were ready to face army as well but IK chickened out.
The ppl of KPK are disappointed, though they still support IK. IK hyped everything, calling it jihad and when pashtuns comeout for jihad, they r serious and ready to die. But IK taking a U-turn disappointed everyone. He was asking ppl not to be scared and got scared himself.

ik-vs-pdm-chors.jpg

Its funny to read comments of those that sit on sofas all day long. I was in the march and the numbers were huge. I say more than 60℅ ppl didnt even reach when IK announced to return. It was all IK fault because he is a habitual Uturner. People that day were ready to die. The morons saying there were not enough nmbers should think howcome 25K plus police couldnt stop them? They could have easily stormed the red zone, ppl were ready to face army as well but IK chickened out.
The ppl of KPK are disappointed, though they still support IK. IK hyped everything, calling it jihad and when pashtuns comeout for jihad, they r serious and ready to die. But IK taking a U-turn disappointed everyone. He was asking ppl not to be scared and got scared himself.
I commend you walked the talk.
IK hyped so much, calling it Jihad, and I will give my life, and break the barriers of fear, just returned hastily.
Now he is saying there was risk of bloodshed! Why did you gave those statements first if you yourself cannot walk it???
I think his credibility is eroded after this.

Now it appears that Imran really has no way out. He has declared that he would essentially request Supreme court intervention next week to safely conduct his next march. That means that this effort will be heavily diluted and limited now, more like a face saver. The marchers would be confined and controlled to some area under SC orders, which have been pre-accepted by PTI, and daily life would continue, while negotiations with govt. continue.Then some lollypop would be afforded in form of some vague announcement of elections.Imran would declare victory and leave.

Pakistan Tehreek call to Islamabad was demonstration that People are with Imran Khan
Objective was to showcase people's passion for election

Now of course PML made it into scene of Karbala , Tear gas and hot temperatures , and lack of water.

> Active weather of 30+ Centigrade fairly hot weather specially for people who walked all night

Imran Khan rightly concluded the Jalsa on Time to allow chance for Negotiations

Unfortunately , during the 6 day time period there was no real progress on call for Election which is why reluctantly Pakistan will go into Azadi Jalsa 2.0

Also the first Jasla showed the low level tactics Rana Sana is capable of enacting

The Experince gained from first Jalsa will further make Pakistani Citizens stronger
People will be better prepared going into Second Jalsa

Last edited:
In case people have doubt if anyone will comeout or not , just rewatch Jalsa 1.0

Part 2 is coming soon

Pakistan Tehreek call to Islamabad was demonstration that People are with Imran Khan
Objective was to showcase people's passion for election

Now of course PML made it into scene of Karbala , Tear gas and hot temperatures , and lack of water.

> Active weather of 30+ Centigrade fairly hot weather specially for people who walked all night

Imran Khan rightly concluded the Jalsa on Time to allow chance for Negotiations

Unfortunately , during the 6 day time period there was no real progress on call for Election which is why reluctantly Pakistan will go into Azadi Jalsa 2.0

Also the first Jasla showed the low level tactics Rana Sana is capable of enacting

The Experince gained from first Jalsa will further make Pakistani Citizens stronger
People will be better prepared going into Second Jalsa
and do you think PTI will learn anything out of it???? trust me they will never, sometime actions should be taken carefully and with proper calculations best way they should give dharna in all major cities at same time it will save their lot of efforts it will force govt to distribute their resources in all cities beside that PTI should immediately fire PTI Punjab leadership like ijaz choudhry haroon akhtar etc did nothing last time even they did not came out of their houses instead people like Yasmin Rahid and Hammad Azhar must be given key roles it is time to bring forward the original PTI workers who stand strong people like Umar Cheema who is holding his ground till the end and people like usman Buzdar are no where in horizon ...my only questions is .. have Imran khas learned anything yet during all this time? or again if accidently he came in to power one more Buzdar would be in power?

Back
Top Bottom