What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Haqeeqi Azadi March Objectives:

- To attain civilian rights and uphold justice as prescribed in the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Empower Pakistani institutions & civilian and military establishment through meritocracy. End feudalism, dynastic politics and extrajudicial killings, torture and kidnappings.
- To get rid of Brown colonials (puppets of imperialism) who become an obstacle in forming/deploying an independent foreign policy of Pakistan. So that Pakistan makes its policy for benefit of its citizens and not fight 3rd party wars in which Pakistan has already lost 90,000 lives, 20 million people displaced homeless, $200+ billion USD losses on economy.
- To spread justice in society so it becomes a backbone of growing economy as per the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Weak and powerful men will have to follow same law without discrimination.
- To get rid of Western planted regime which was done through organized and orchestrated regime change operation.
- To introduce Electronic Voting machines in Pakistan to prevent corrupt officials from meddling/rigging in electoral voting.
- To make Election System (ECP) an independent institute, stop it from being lapdog of certain corrupt political parties.
- To bring a legitimately elected government by 220 million Pakistanis through free and fair elections, and stop repeat of 1970 fiasco elections also known as Fall of Dhaka when East Pakistan (right arm) was separated because of stolen election victory.

Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (Movement for Justice) Imran Khan's message for the nation:

Coverages areas:

- Bol TV --- [channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BOLNewsofficial ]
- PTI Official YouTube Channel --- [ https://www.youtube.com/c/PTIOfficialChannel ]
- PTI Twitter --[ https://twitter.com/PTIofficial ]
- Imran Khan official channel - [ https://www.youtube.com/c/ImranKhanOfficialChannel ]

PTI Exclusive Live Transmission

Note: the stream might go offline at regular intervals for breaks, you can check the PTI's channel for the live/ongoing stream.

In memory of Arshad Shareef Shaheed (1973-2022)

arshad-shareef-shaheed.jpg

The top Pakistani journalist Arshad Shareef who attained martyrdom (assassinated) while fighting against forces behind regime change operation in Pakistan. He had to fled the country because he exposed the wrongdoings of powerful men, he was determined and never compromised on his principals.

Just like Arshad Shareef, the Chairman PTI Imran Khan also has threats on his life. In Pakistan 75 years history, many political leaders were assassinated in same manner, starting from Liaqat Ali Khan, Fatima Jinnah, Zulfiqar Bhutto, etc. In this video Imran Khan tells people about who conspired to kill him and he has recorded a video naming them.

PTI's Leadership Press Conference, highlighting the goals and objectives of this True Independence March in Detail:

Here's the route map of Haqeeqi Azadi March, starting on Friday, 28th October, 2022 from Liberty Chowk, Lahore

haqeeqi-azaadi-march-route-map.jpeg

day-of-haqeeqei-azadi-march.jpg

Live coverage of PTI's Haqeeqi Azadi March from a somewhat unbiased/patriotic media (BOL TV)

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Haqeeqi Azadi March Objectives:

- To attain civilian rights and uphold justice as prescribed in the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Empower Pakistani institutions & civilian and military establishment through meritocracy. End feudalism, dynastic politics and extrajudicial killings, torture and kidnappings.
- To get rid of Brown colonials (puppets of imperialism) who become an obstacle in forming/deploying an independent foreign policy of Pakistan. So that Pakistan makes its policy for benefit of its citizens and not fight 3rd party wars in which Pakistan has already lost 90,000 lives, 20 million people displaced homeless, $200+ billion USD losses on economy.
- To spread justice in society so it becomes a backbone of growing economy as per the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Weak and powerful men will have to follow same law without discrimination.
- To get rid of Western planted regime which was done through organized and orchestrated regime change operation.
- To introduce Electronic Voting machines in Pakistan to prevent corrupt officials from meddling/rigging in electoral voting.
- To make Election System (ECP) an independent institute, stop it from being lapdog of certain corrupt political parties.

Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (Movement for Justice) Imran Khan's message for the nation:

In memory of Arshad Shareef Shaheed (1973-2022)

View attachment 889939

The top Pakistani journalist Arshad Shareef who attained martyrdom (assassinated) while fighting against forces behind regime change operation in Pakistan. He had to fled the country because he exposed the wrongdoings of powerful men, he was determined and never compromised on his principals.

Just like Arshad Shareef, the Chairman PTI Imran Khan also has threats on his life. In Pakistan 75 years history, many political leaders were assassinated in same manner, starting from Liaqat Ali Khan, Fatima Jinnah, Zulfiqar Bhutto, etc. In this video Imran Khan tells people about who conspired to kill him and he has recorded a video naming them.

PTI's Leadership Press Conference, highlighting the goals and objectives of this True Independence March in Detail:

Here's the route map of Haqeeqi Azadi March, starting on Friday, 28th October, 2022 from Liberty Chowk, Lahore

View attachment 889940

View attachment 889943

Live coverage of PTI's Haqeeqi Azadi March from a somewhat unbiased/patriotic media (BOL TV)

View attachment 889948
InshALLAH Ameen.

Senator Azam Khan Swati names the individuals behind his custodial torture on TV -- The press conference is heavily censored

Full Presser of Senator Azam Khan Swati

Pakistanis are gradually gathering at Liberty Chowk Lahore, the starting point of Haeeqei Azadi March

Convoys start leaving for their destination

Last edited:
all is good and well, but didnt IK come to Power himself with the support of the same Establishment he is now supposedly fighting against?
What is the assurance, in case of sucess, he wont join the Establishment again?

There are never any assurances in life... Just hope.

Do not wince or cry aloud, your time is now, let your will be unconquerable:-​

Invictus​

BY WILLIAM ERNEST HENLEY

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
  • Related

Criminal Establishment of Pakistan has succeeded. Better, if IK quit and let this country face it's inescapable end.

Back
Top Bottom