What's new

Would PTI & Imran Khan Been Re-Elected in 2022 Without GHQ Influenced VoNC?

Would PTI have won the 2023 General Elections?

• Total voters

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In an alternate universe, the GHQ remained in its barracks and the political parties in Pakistan continued to support civilian rule.

After completing it’s five year mandate, do you see PTI being re-elected in 2022?

The thing is, PTI made huge promises….what they failed to explain was that these promises wouldn’t materialize within 5 years. People were making unrealistic expectations and I think PTI fell into its own hole. Throughout Khan’s administration, there were times where even I questioned some of his tactics or decisions. Many of us did.

So would he be re-elected in 2022 in this universe?

In an alternate universe, the GHQ remained in its barracks and the political parties in Pakistan continued to support civilian rule.

After completing it’s five year mandate, do you see PTI being re-elected in 2022?

The thing is, PTI made huge promises….what they failed to explain was that these promises wouldn’t materialize within 5 years. People were making unrealistic expectations and I think PTI fell into its own hole. Throughout Khan’s administration, there were times where even I questioned some of his tactics or decisions. Many of us did.

He would have won, but not with majority. It would be another weak coalition govt.

Well if the army stayed out of politics the the bulk of noonies and ppp leadership would be in jail

He would have struggled to win. Alot of his MNA/MPAs would have still left PTI and joined PPP/Pmln (30 already made forward bench). Mqm weren't happy with Pti so they would have joined the opposition. People blamed IK for the inflation even though he did a great job. No changes were made in Police, judicial, political, electrol, health reforms.

I think the same….so why would GHQ and its minions do this and make him a political martyr?

He would have struggled to win. Alot of his MNA/MPAs would have still left PTI and joined PPP/Pmln (30 already made forward bench). Mqm weren't happy with Pti so they would have joined the opposition. People blamed IK for the inflation even though he did a great job. No changes were made in Police, judicial, political, electrol, health reforms.

I think the same….so why would GHQ and its minions do this and make him a political martyr?

The reason the establishment gave the go ahead because Pti lost the majority in the parliament and the opposition were going crazy over it, 30MNA created forward bench, Mqm, Pmlq, Bap all were leaving, also saudia, uae, Usa wanted IK gone. We must also keep in mind the establishment did inform IK about his 3 available options but IK declined all of them. The establishment would have normally pressurised the opposition to not bring in no confidence vote, but we all know how Fazlur Rehman was going crazy over it.

The establishment didn't expect the economic loss which happened afterwards due to instability, they thought all that's going to happen is Pti will move to the opposition benches and PDM will over take with their PM. If PTI did listen to the establishment and dissolved the assemblies, we would of already had an election, Sheikh Rasheed also adviced IK to dissolve assemblies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom