What's new

'Take me out, I don't want to remain in jail,' Imran Khan tells lawyers

That's exactly what came in my mind :lol:
Every leader doesn't want to stay in jail because she/he isn't productive that way.
But few cowards like a noora cry inside jail. A adult man crying like a baby and call himself a national leader 😂
Everybody cry inside the jail. It is jail - not picnic. Even Imran khan is feeling the same. So did Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto - who was then hanged to death. Zardari wears jail like armour which is strange alright.

Everybody cry inside the jail. It is jail - not picnic. Even Imran khan is feeling the same. So did Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto - who was then hanged to death. Zardari wears jail like armour which is strange alright.
Not everyone cry in a jail unless subjected to a psychical torture or to be hanged shortly. Some prisoners even don't cry in that situation. These sharifs are known sissys and city dwelling type people of gawaal mandi who are not used to bear any hardship.
Zardari no doubt among all is the bad a$$.

Not everyone cry in a jail unless subjected to a psychical torture or to be hanged shortly. Some prisoners even don't cry in that situation. These sharifs are known sissys and city dwelling type people of gawaal mandi who are not used to bear any hardship.
Zardari no doubt among all is the bad a$$.
No offence but Imran khan is also joining in the list of the bold criteria.

zardari is the terminator when in jail unlike fatso nawaj amir caliph of muslim ummah.
All you gotta do is dont feed the fat bastard for one day and he cry his eyes out telling outsiders i was opressed i did not get to eat kebabs and samosay also pokora.

If IK faked an illness would he be allowed to go to London like Mota Nawaja
faked his platelets?
View attachment 944799
Nawaz sharif didn't fake his illness
Low platelets is pretty much common in individuals and have no major impact

He is diabetic, prior heart disease etc are well known

Nawaz sharif wasn't let go because of health reasons just like how maryum wasn't. He was let go because establishment thought people love him

Back
Top Bottom