What's new

Over Hyped Azadi March?

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Target of Azadi March was freedom from external pressure and election date but IK returned as as soon he reached near Red Zone.
He was exhorting people to break chains of fear, fear of death, and fear of loosing employment.

Now he has returned peshawar and doing explanations.

Either Long March was a wrong strategy or a lightning return was a wrong move without getting anything overtly. What is happening covertly is shrouded in mystery and if anything achieved under the table won't give civilians govt any power to make relatively free decisions.

It was a wrong strategy, in fact, the whole strategy of Imran was wrong the moment after this ncv issue came up.

He dealt in total ignorance and arrogance his relation with his allies.

He panicked and started doing strange suicidal moves.

Embarrassing. 5 people lost their lives because of this arrogant and overambitious move. Establishment was right to keep warning him and have some patience but as per him, truck ki batti Ky peechey Laga rahey hain hum ko....so Khan Sb ko ab tasulli hogayi?

This freaking imported govt has cushion of barely 2-3 votes. It's nothing in Pakistani politics. All IK needs to play smart and target this vulnerability but our revolutionary ex-PM Sb Kisi ki nahi suntey aur oper se kehtey hain mein kaano ka bohut kaacha hoon

Last edited:
This Azadi March was a success, thu it did not achieve its target , it did put immense pressure on all institution and pdm government, there is more to it then meets the eye.

One thing it achieved is it grow out of mummy daddy party, they will get scared and wont stand against institutions , but they where wrong.
Second it did produce bad optics for government and establishment
third although a lollipop is given, but imf program not starting before fuel increase , corned pdm and they have to increase it at the cost of there vote
and
fourth, Imran khan also realised who are his best players and bad like shafqat mehmood .

This Azadi March was a success
Absolutely. The fact is we are dealing with crooks and the interior minister is nothing but a monster with blood on his hands - pure evil this man is. They threw everything they could but despite that the march managed to breach the obstacles laid by Mr Evil Eyes. This after Evil Eyes saying not one protestor would be allowed into Islamabad.

IK explained earlier that he backe off because the mood in PTI camp was turning tipping point after what the police did. If it had continued it would have turned bloody - this is something IK would know from his people. So he backed off to prevebt bloodbath.

I think his reasoning is he has demonstrated to establishment that PTI can despite fascism being unleashed on them still reach Islamabad. Thus giving 6 days allows the powers to be to do something. If not as he said himself PTI will come back and will be prepared for Evil Eyes and his goons.

Thi means next time it could get bloody. And if it does IK can say to the establishent and the courts that he gave them time and opportunity so ball is their court - any consequences next time will be on them.

As he said if people have no alternative then they have to go down the path of standing for their rights. My hope and feeling is one of allied parties with wink from establishemt will pull out causing Show Shaw to come crashing down - with caretakers coming in and nextr elections declared. Now I am off to watch Dr Moeed Pirzada who is my go to source for proper analysis of what is going on.

Imran is a moron, you just need 2-3 votes for NCM- play politcs
It'll be simple

If you can't play simple domestic politics - how the hell would you lead Pakistan and play international politics

Which is x20 more tough

Last edited:
Imran is a moron
They began saying that when he was a school kid. But over the decades the guy has charted a trajectory that very few Pakistani's have - indeed he is probably the most well known Pakistani across the globe. And not for some infamous reason either. The guy literaly has reached top of every arena he delved in his life.

But yeh he is a moron. I wish I also was a moron!

He backed off because they were not prepared well and number of people was also disappointment. When you claim 25 Lakh and just 10K show up, this is embarrassing (show me that morning drone footage if I am wrong). For God sake accept it, no doubt there were hurdles and some people couldn't reach but then again IK said it doesn't matter how many container they put, people will come.
You got to accept that hurdles did impact the numbers. The fact is most humans do scare of situation which has turned dangerous. This would apply in any countr. For referance what could PMLN muster in same circumstances?

Whatever numbers they had [the 25, 30 or 10 lakhs claim is simple politics] they managed to breach the most brutal showdown since Gen Zia's era. That tells us the number/motivation calculus was potent.

You got to accept that hurdles did impact the numbers. The fact is most humans do scare of situation which has turned dangerous. This would apply in any countr. For referance what could PMLN muster in same circumstances?

Whatever numbers they had [the 25, 30 or 10 lakhs claim is simple politics] they managed to breach the most brutal showdown since Gen Zia's era. That tells us the number/motivation calculus was potent.
Yes for mainstream political party - true

But both lawyers movement and TLP faced such extreme measures

It was a wrong strategy, in fact, the whole strategy of Imran was wrong the moment after this ncv issue came up.

He dealt in total ignorance and arrogance his relation with his allies.

He panicked and started doing strange suicidal moves.
IK takes extreme mensures first then give in.
You keep all cards and then play out.
Coming out of NA was a wrong move. Now he can't get in.
He has himself limited his options.

.... bit he abruptly returned gearing bloodshed which right thin
This demented thread. Bas itni si... Azadi halwa nahi that you get it in one day.
... But he returned abruptly fearing bloodshed. I am not sure about it what bloodshed could happen. Some violence do occur in agitation and every political worker knows and ready abt it.
Point is You don't increas the temperature at first step. You increase it gradually then play your card.

Last edited:
This was the climax of PTI’s movement against regime change. The imported government and their military backers now know the worst that PTI can do and they were able to deal with it.

Punjab was crushed and only the motorcade from KPK was able to get anywhere near D-Chowk.

Now it’s downhill for PTI. I doubt that they’ll be able to do this again. Less people will come out next time and the Sharifs will defend the KPK-Punjab border more strongly.

The establishment has taken control of Imran Khan again and he won’t be allowed to come back unless Gordon Lu agrees to it.

Back
Top Bottom