What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

is it me or tv channels are really changing their stance. after months today they are giving full coverage to IK in hourly news. is it a change due to change in command?

is he resigning or dissolving provincial assemblies
Don't know. Dissolution requires governor's approval. First he would take time, then PTI will go to court, and by the time the decision comes, day of judgement would've already occurred

is it me or tv channels are really changing their stance. after months today they are giving full coverage to IK in hourly news. is it a change due to change in command?
The new chief can't impose this decision before 30th

My information is that the new COAS is anti-IK.

They don't have 186 votes
Any PTI member voting
only time will tell. they will definitely play their cards. today probably Ahsan Iqbal said they will throw govt in Punjab.
Besides, Pervaiz Elahi cannot be trusted particularly when IK has suddenly announced his next move of dissolving assemblies.

Don't know. Dissolution requires governor's approval. First he would take time, then PTI will go to court, and by the time the decision comes, day of judgement would've already occurred

The new chief can't impose this decision before 30th
we saw what happened in Punjab when IK govt was thrown and Hamza was not yet elected CM. This is our Pakistan.

only time will tell. they will definitely play their cards. today probably Ahsan Iqbal said they will throw govt in Punjab.
Besides, Pervaiz Elahi cannot be trusted particularly when IK has suddenly announced his next move of dissolving assemblies.
How can they throw govt in Punjab please explain?

No PTI member can vote against party line

FB_IMG_1669479690409.jpg

How can they throw govt in Punjab please explain?

No PTI member can vote against party line

FB_IMG_1669479690409.jpg
PMLN even bride PMLQ on their side to vote in no confidence against PMLQ's own pervez ilahi

They still can't have 186 number neede for VNOC to be successful

i really don't know what cards they have to show. but yes they can file a requisition in assembly against CM and CM could not dissolve assembly.
Then thére will be immediate voting and PMLN don't have 186 votes

That VNOC will be thrown into trash immediately

i really don't know what cards they have to show. but yes they can file a requisition in assembly against CM and CM could not dissolve assembly.

We shall await for clarification from PTI. IK's statement is confusing.

They will try every trick to keep him out. He has played a huge gamble. Hope it works out in his favor.

In a way it's a test for New chief as well. If somehow his plans of dissolving assemblies is defeated using dirty tricks,everyone will know who did it..

Back
Top Bottom