What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

"Elections are the only way forward"

"If God forbid Pakistan defaults, it could lead to situation like Soviet Union, (as national security depends on economic security)"

"Elections must take place for Pakistan's survival"

"Caravans are still on the road, waiting to reach Rawalpindi to join the march"

"We have option to go Islamabad, no amount of police/forces can stop the Tsunami of people"

"In my 26 years of struggle, I kept following the path of Law/constitution, I had option to go against Law (Mob justice), We did 65 Jalsas, Pakistanis never gathered in such unprecedented peacefully in large amounts to deliver a message that this Thief government is rejected"

Last edited:

Imran rails against alleged injustice by ‘Dirty Harry’​

Imran has lashed out at a shadowy figure he calls “Dirty Harry” and accused of him being behind the alleged mistreatment of PTI supporters and journalists.
“Threats to journalists and they’re being beaten … and then what happened with Arshad Sharif. We never saw this in Pakistan. There was barbarity and they were threatened.
“What was their fault? Because they were bringing Imran Khan’s narrative to the media,” he said.
Imran said the figure was also behind the harassment of the PTI’s social media workers and lawmakers Azam Swati and Shahbaz Gill.

17 minutes ago

‘Why don’t our institutions learn from their old mistakes?’​

Imran has lamented why the country’s institutions do not learn from their past mistakes.
He alleged that the establishment and Election Commission of Pakistan had united with those in the current government against him but the nation had sent a resounding message that they stood with the PTI.
“I remember what happened in East Pakistan … we did not do justice with them or with Pakistan’s biggest political party and we did not learn.”

21 minutes ago

Imran claims there were three shooters in Wazirabad attack​

Imran has claimed that there were three shooters in the Wazirabad assassination attempt on him.
He said two were those he had previously identified — one who fired at Imran and the other leaders and the other who fired at the container’s front — and a third person who was meant to silence the assassin so they could not divulge any details.
Imran claimed that this third shooter had actually killed a person who lost his life in the attack while trying to kill the would-be assassin.

Resigning from assemblies, dissolving. Let's see how SC respond, will they open courts again?
How will CM Punjab respond.

Now is the time to hit hard at judiciary and established. No time waiting I don't think change in leadership at GHQ will change the institutional policy. They are power hungry maniacs they would rather see the country break again than give up power.

"I never wanted the path of choas , because already the economic is in shambles, if chaos/mobjustice starts, circumtances will spiral out of control"

"When I reached Islamabad on 26th May, 2022 morning, I knew that bloodshed would take place, I knew if we did Dharna (sit in), it would lead to killing, so I cancelled the march"

"Today, I have taken decision that we don't want to be part of this system, we have decided to dissolve all provincial assembles"

"We don't want to be part of corrupt system, we don't want a system where thieves illegally pass laws to get rid of their corruption cases, while poor rot in jails because of small theft"

"The people who give the corrupt elites NRO (forgive them), I ask YOU, Do you have any fear of Allah, you inflict tyranny upon the people of Pakistan, you will accountable on day of Judgement, How do you sleep at night? "

Last edited:
Time for PDM to bark, come on guy begin with your press conferences.

لاتوں کے بھوت باتوں سے نہیں مانتے
گھی سیدھی انگلی سے نہیں نکلتا

They should start registering FIR on Bajwa for corruption on Nov 29th.

I don't like giving up Punjab and KPK this will give establishment all the power it needs to crush PTI.

"I am going to talk to my provincial chief ministers, we have decided to dissolve assemblies"

"Pakistanis are great nation, In sha Allah, we will keep on struggling for it. I have firm belief in Allah that this is a blessed country, God help those who help themselves"

PMLN will try to topple govt with no confidence move in punjab before any decision on dissolving assembly. let's see what happen.

Back
Top Bottom