What's new

Azadi March plan finalized !

16 days to go ! :pakistan:

The most 16 scary days.:what: A-245 is already implemented and to maintain the security of region no high court can question anything from the army. They are allowed to arrest, seize any kind of activity that can create terrorism. The government has thrown a very big card.

The most 16 scary days.:what: A-245 is already implemented and to maintain the security of region no high court can question anything from the army. They are allowed to arrest, seize any kind of activity that can create terrorism. The government has thrown a very big card.

bluffing, when people gather in huge proportion, nothing can stop them, the mob psychology takes over !

and the most funny thing is PTI has not resigned from the assembly, free me apni chitrol kerwana chahty he :lol:

aik danda pare ga anarchy create kerne peh aur in sab ko apni auqaat yaad ajaye ge that they won only in KPK and lost from else where

and the most funny thing is PTI has not resigned from the assembly, free me apni chitrol kerwana chahty he :lol:

aik danda pare ga anarchy create kerne peh aur in sab ko apni auqaat yaad ajaye ge that they won only in KPK and lost from else where

Not possible that they will be beaten, but the hurdles are much.

It will be sad and it will be bloody.... you really think once the revolution (so called) comes N-League is just sit and watch? they have man power too..... i just wish everybody is safe.....

Can't see the video, can somebody explain what has been planned? And why no request has been sent to Interior ministry to have a march on 14 August (Independence day, when whole Army leadership, Assembly Leadership, & whole control and command will be in Blue Area)?

Looks like PTI wants things to go bad. Otherwise they should have taken care for such things. I wish they fail for their evil plan what ever they are cooking.

Can't see the video, can somebody explain what has been planned? And why no request has been sent to Interior ministry to have a march on 14 August (Independence day, when whole Army leadership, Assembly Leadership, & whole control and command will be in Blue Area)?

Looks like PTI wants things to go bad. Otherwise they should have taken care for such things. I wish they fail for their evil plan what ever they are cooking.

Ofcourse anything against N-League is evil.. :lol:

It's a march for freedom, why would there be a need to seek permission from those who are responsible for the enslavement of the nation?.

It will be sad and it will be bloody.... you really think once the revolution (so called) comes N-League is just sit and watch? they have man power too..... i just wish everybody is safe.....

Let it be then, if army intervenes and kills innocent then they must realize too that after that they are finished.

Says a supported if a party whose foundations are laid blood, who gets in to bed with anyone to form government, only party that plays a racial card to keep it's community in fear and to hold on to their vote bank by threats and killings.

Says a supported if a party whose foundations are laid blood, who gets in to bed with anyone to form government, only party that plays a racial card to keep it's community in fear and to hold on to their vote bank by threats and killings.

do you want to me to discuss the afganis, jamaat islami and the history of karachi in detail?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom