What's new

Asian Cuisine

indian food is not asian food.. simple fact.

indians are not a part of the asian race.. simple fact

australia is an island continent

if you want to be specific, europe is a part of asia because it is a part of the one continent.. the only thing that seperates them is regions with different languages, peoples, cultures etc.

so are russians asian too?

indian food is not asian food.. simple fact.

indians are not a part of the asian race.
. simple fact

australia is an island continent

if you want to be specific, europe is a part of asia because it is a part of the one continent.. the only thing that seperates them is regions with different languages, peoples, cultures etc.

so are russians asian too?

Hmmm... Point taken... Ab doud yahan se... Faaltu ki bakwaash nahin chahiye yahan...Bina matlab ki anthropology Jhaad raha hai..

Let some Vegetarian and Sweet dish come for this gharib..

Hmmm... Point taken... Ab doud yahan se... Faaltu ki bakwaash nahin chahiye yahan...Bina matlab ki anthropology Jhaad raha hai..

Let some Vegetarian and Sweet dish come for this gharib..

kasamay bro- I was about to say the same k iski bakwas tou koe band kerway-.. ****** frangi pirates ki ulad !!

Chai
img_84811.jpg

black-tea.jpg

Madras Coffee
Foaming_filter_coffee.jpg

Madras+Coffee.jpg

half of the population of Asia look Chinese and other half look Indian and together they are called Asian :)

Asian is not a race.

ohh watevaaaaa... lolol it is so!

so your saying there is only white race? and black race??... what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever... actually according to you guys... there is no races at all??

race is defined by genetics, and i guess as a result.. appearance, also a bit to play is geography

just because subcontinentals want to be seen as asian, does not mean you are asian, or an asian race does not exist

indians are genetically and appear more similar to arabs.. so you are more arab then asian

russians according to your line of thinking.. are asians.... they are not a part of the white race? lol

i guess since asian is not a race, then there is no race.. and any RACISM india perceives is a load of crap.

it ok for you guys to play the race card when you like, or to pretend your a certain race when your not, but race doesnt exist when it doesnt suit ur silly arguements? lol

indian / sub continental.. i would consider a race in itself.... you are not the same as asians... you look nothing like asians... neither do russians... therefore you are not asian... face the facts

and yes asians are a race

according to your own theories... then white americans are the same race as indigenous americans??

white australians are the same race as aboriginal australians??/ lol

come on really

race 1 (rs)
n.
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.
5. Biology
a. An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.
b. A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.
6. A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.

ohh watevaaaaa... lolol it is so!

so your saying there is only white race? and black race??... what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever... actually according to you guys... there is no races at all??

No I didn't mean any of that. The term Asian refers to inhabitants of Asia, just like European is not a race, and it just refers to inhabitants of Europe and so on. So when someone says Asian cuisine, it has nothing to do with race.

Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid are your races.

@amidamaru... Don't derail this thread, request you to open a new thread about Race and start the discussion there. Hopefully we can gain from your knowledge.

^^ you have posted sexy pics of East Asian people and but not for South Asians. I can feel what you're up to! ;)

No I didn't mean any of that. The term Asian refers to inhabitants of Asia, just like European is not a race, and it just refers to inhabitants of Europe and so on. So when someone says Asian cuisine, it has nothing to do with race.

Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid are your races.

so russians are asians huh?? because they are in asia, even though they are white lol

i understand what your trying to say... and yes in a sense, it is correct... however it is also wrong.. indians are different to asians such as thai, or khmer, or vietnamese, or chinese... the same as europeans are not the same as africans.. there is big difference... those who bear the same characteristics in a certain region, are of the same race.. therefore asians are thai,cambodians, filippino, korean, chinese, japanese etc

europeans are their own race, they are white... indians, sri lankans, bangladesh, etc places like those are of the same race... american native indians are their own race...

@amidamaru... Don't derail this thread, request you to open a new thread about Race and start the discussion there. Hopefully we can gain from your knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom