What's new

Are Muslims safe in Europe?

Europe sucks.

In America, we are chillin Mashallah :dance3:

Europe seriously needs to learn from America how to integrate communities together. But I know, its hard to be as awesome as us :chilli::agree:

A single town in Sweden has accepted more Iraqi refugees than the whole of the US...

He won't.

Even if he doesn't, this doesn't change much.

American internal system is designed to be resistant to change....no matter who's President.

:)
Well all the best to American Muslims :)

How so? Ever been here :D

Have you EVER heard Americans trying to ban Hijab, or halal food, or bukinis? Or Minarets of Mosques? Or anything close to like that?

Dude, American tradition of religious tolerance and integration of different cultures into one, overarching American life is unmatched anywhere in the West.

Europe on the other hand....

You are talking about a pre-Trump world. How America changes post-Trump is yet to be seen.

I do think American foundations are strong. America has been through civil rights so chances of America turning into Nazi-era Europe is remote. That doesn't mean Islam, Muslim and your lives won't be politicised.

As for Europe, its an open debate.

You forgot what happened to Muslims after 9/11 and your Donald TRUMP and huge support of Americans for him show the mentality and thought process of common Islamophobic Americans..I came to knew about many discriminatory incidents which Muslims faced at airports

Small incidents...sure.

Nation-wide hysteria of banning hijabs, referendums to ban minarets at Mosques, opposition to halal food, and having Muslim parts of towns which are purposefully left out in socio-economic development...

I'll take some small incidents here and there gladly :)

There's no doubt that United State offers much better environment to Islam and Muslims than European nations--especially such as France etc.

:lol:

Seems like you haven't truly understood our spirit of freedom and our absolute disgust at the prospects of regarding an old, fragile lady to be our "royal" master..oh I mean queen :D

For the land of the free, and home of the brave fears no red coats nor fancy accents :cheesy:

The Queen is great, she has class and is loved by the nation. God save the Queen! The UK gave birth to the US, don't forget where the 13 colonies came from my dear chap.

Oh, forget being civil with you;

A single town in Sweden has accepted more Iraqi refugees than the whole of the US...

You up 1 us here...

Republicans sucks here..

Also, Sweden isn't what we Americans think of when we make fun of Europe.

France it is...:lol:

What's even funnier is that in our experience, French think too highly of themselves and their culture. We see not reason as to why exactly... :D

Nah bro, the majority of Americans are good folks. You do get silly stuff everywhere and yes their immigration checks are annoying.
agree not every american is bigot and there are sensible people out there who even criticise the wrong foreign policies of america. It was in response to his comment " Europe suck" . I cannot say that those who support people like TRUMP are good folks

Last edited:
Hahaha, you mean like the African-American community? And the illegal Mexicans?

You do realize we have literally hundreds of communities and religions thriving and prospering in America.

Nobody said America is perfect, we do have our shortcomings (especially with our African-American community)---but it is still much better than ethno-centric, close-minded Europe where you guys can't have a heart to see minarets or burkinis FFS.

United States is to Europe---what iPhone is to non-smart phones.

Both are phones in the end of the day---but one is just out of the world compared to the other. Same goes we United States and Europe :D

Small incidents...sure.

Nation-wide hysteria of banning hijabs, referendums to ban minarets at Mosques, opposition to halal food, and having Muslim parts of towns which are purposefully left out in socio-economic development...

I'll take some small incidents here and there gladly :)

There's no doubt that United State offers much better environment to Islam and Muslims than European nations--especially such as France etc.
I cannot speak for all Europe as never got the chance to live in all European countries but there is more hue and cry in media as they make mountain out of small incident and issue of Hijab/veil is being politicise. USA is responsible for waging illegal wars and creating political unrest in different countries which forced people to leave their countries

How so? Ever been here :D

Have you EVER heard Americans trying to ban Hijab, or halal food, or bukinis? Or Minarets of Mosques? Or anything close to like that?

Dude, American tradition of religious tolerance and integration of different cultures into one, overarching American life is unmatched anywhere in the West.

Europe on the other hand....
That's because the best of America is the influence from UK. Why settle for second best? Go for the original. United Kingdom. With all it's faults it is far better, far safer then rest of Europe and significantly more then USA. Ask the "every second day dead Afro" by the police how safe America is. The worse you might get in UK is extra penalty point on your driving licence on account of being coloured. Better then getting filled with lead in America. Having said this of course the Anglo-Saxon tradition of fairness and rule of law still makes US superior to most of Europe which often has totalitarian traditions which were only recently muzzled.

The UK gave birth to the US, don't forget where the 13 colonies came from my dear chap.

The US gave birth to the US by kicking your a**ess. And we'll do it again if you colonies continue to get restless:angry:. Only Canada is allowed to beat us in war!!

oZeuftX.png

That's because the best of America is the influence from UK. Why settle for second best? Go for the original. United Kingdom. With all it's faults it is far better, far safer then rest of Europe and significantly more then USA. Ask the "every second day dead Afro" by the police how safe America is. The worse you might get in UK is extra penalty point on your driving licence on account of being coloured. Better then getting filled with lead in America. Having said this of course the Anglo-Saxon tradition of fairness and rule of law still makes US superior to most of Europe which often has totalitarian traditions which were only recently muzzled.

I agree with you on the part of Anglo-Saxon traditions surpassing not only the rest of Western World, but the entire world.

You up 1 us here...

Republicans sucks here..

Also, Sweden isn't what we Americans think of when we make fun of Europe.

France it is...:lol:

What's even funnier is that in our experience, French think too highly of themselves and their culture. We see not reason as to why exactly... :D

Without the French Navy, the War of Independence might have ended differently.
Boeuf Bourgignon beats any hamburger, and Chateau LaTour beats Bourbon and Coke.

As for Sweden, some people claim that Sweden is the most Americanized country in the world,
with the U.S. being a close second...

Last edited:
United States is to Europe---what iPhone is to non-smart phones.

Both are phones in the end of the day---but one is just out of the world compared to the other. Same goes we United States and Europe :D
So the US is garbage that pretends to be innovative by introducing very few, new features that were already commonly present in other countries and only receives praise out of brand loyalty or in this case blind nationalism?

I cannot speak for all Europe as never got the chance to live in all European countries but there is more hue and cry in media as they make mountain out of small incident and issue of Hijab/veil is being politicise. USA is responsible for waging illegal wars and creating political unrest in different countries which forced people to leave their countries

I was only talking about internal situation in the U.S :)

Criticism of American policies abroad is totally justified...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom