What's new

Are Muslims safe in Europe?

I cannot speak for others but i am safe and secure with all rights and religious freedom. Its been ages living in UK and never faced any single incident of racism or bigotry because of either race or religion. Whenever i felt any racism or discrimination or any restriction on my religious freedom then that will be my last day in here.

You might have been lucky!

Europe sucks.

In America, we are chillin Mashallah :dance3:

Europe seriously needs to learn from America how to integrate communities together. But I know, its hard to be as awesome as us :chilli::agree:

Europe sucks.

Europe seriously needs to learn from America how to integrate communities together. But I know, its hard to be as awesome as us :chilli::agree:
America Suck big time. Canada is better and Europe is big continent and every country within europe is different

America Suck big time

How so? Ever been here :D

Have you EVER heard Americans trying to ban Hijab, or halal food, or bukinis? Or Minarets of Mosques? Or anything close to like that?

Dude, American tradition of religious tolerance and integration of different cultures into one, overarching American life is unmatched anywhere in the West.

Europe on the other hand....

Have you EVER heard Americans trying to ban Hijab, or halal food, or bukinis? Or Minarets of Mosques? Or anything close to like that?

Dude, American tradition of religious tolerance and integration of different cultures into one, overarching American life is unmatched anywhere in the West.

We're not European, we are British, now shut your trap before we send the red coats to burn your capital down.
:p:

Waz I know you love being British and a Euro and all, but for God's sake when's the last time you heard about Muslims destroying non-Muslim's businesses in the UK?

I'm not a Euro, never call me that bruv, never, I'm kidding.
Oh no I'm not talking about the Muslims doing such a thing on the whole, just a tiny dodgy minority, that has sadly tried to the hurt the country in the past.

You forgot what happened to Muslims after 9/11 and your Donald TRUMP and huge support of Americans for him show the mentality and thought process of common Islamophobic Americans..I came to knew about many discriminatory incidents which Muslims faced at airports

Europe sucks.

All that can change if trump becomes president :/

We're not European, we are British, now shut your trap before we send the red coats to burn your capital down.
:p:

:lol:

Seems like you haven't truly understood our spirit of freedom and our absolute disgust at the prospects of regarding an old, fragile lady to be our "royal" master..oh I mean queen :D

For the land of the free, and home of the brave fears no red coats nor fancy accents :cheesy:

You forgot what happened to Muslims after 9/11 and your Donald TRUMP and huge support of Americans for him show the mentality and thought process of common Islamophobic Americans..I came to knew about many discriminatory incidents which Muslims faced at airports

Nah bro, the majority of Americans are good folks. You do get silly stuff everywhere and yes their immigration checks are annoying.

Europe sucks.

Hahaha, you mean like the African-American community? And the illegal Mexicans?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom