What's new

Are Muslims safe in Europe?

Saho

Reaction score
Country
Australia
After all the growing far right popularity, new laws where they take their religious freedom away, the non-stop media dehumisation and so on.

The Nazis also did the same to the Jews by fueling anti-Jewish hate through the media which caused the population to rise against them.

Are Muslims really safe in the future of Europe?

Safe yes however discrimination will increase

If you go to a dangerous area in any country, and you look different from the other people there, then sure you are more likely to be targeted.

If you don't want trouble, just be smart about where you go.

If you DO want trouble though, then it's easy enough to find. :P

Yes they are. The extreme far-right are still a minority, but how long that stays is questionable. Now the question should also be asked are Europeans safe from some Muslims i.e. terrorist lovers?

After all the growing far right popularity, new laws where they take their religious freedom away, the non-stop media dehumisation and so on.

The Nazis also did the same to the Jews by fueling anti-Jewish hate through the media which caused the population to rise against them.

Question should be other way round

Q) Are the minorities safe in a muslim
Ans ) no except very few

No!!

We should use Europe as much as we can but be prepared to bail once it decends into chaos

DONT go the German Jew path where you think you are one of them just because your born here, they dont accept you

This is why its important for all overseas Pakistanis and muslims to support their home states

Question should be other way round

Q) Are the minorities safe in a muslim
Ans ) no except very few

Why should minorities be safe in our countries if they are not safe in other countries?

Yes , probably they are safe in Europe than Muslim countries itself. May be some violation in their rights but you can't blame Europe for this.

Yes they are. The extreme far-right are still a minority, but how long that stays is questionable. Now the question should also be asked are Europeans safe from some Muslims i.e. terrorist lovers?

Waz I know you love being British and a Euro and all, but for God's sake when's the last time you heard about Muslims destroying non-Muslim's businesses in the UK?

Of course they are...how many Muslims do you know clamoring to leave the west to go to a 'Muslim' country or how many muslims have you heard say...

'screw the west - think I might immigrate to Saudi Arabia'

No matter how bad it gets in Europe, as long as Europe permits muslims to immigrate, they will continue to do so in vast numbers in the hopes of not just earning a living but making a new life.

No, like any other citizen, they could be killed by Muslim terrorists.
A bomb is not aware of religion.

Yes, we're safe, for now, although the trend is definitely against us all.

I cannot speak for others but i am safe and secure with all rights and religious freedom. Its been ages living in UK and never faced any single incident of racism or bigotry because of either race or religion. Whenever i felt any racism or discrimination or any restriction on my religious freedom then that will be my last day in here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom