What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Hmm.... i would understand political alignment on MB issues....

But what i don't understand is.... how Qatari Emir can take the next seat to Erdogan in the presidency reception.
2014-08-28-devirteslim-63-yemek.jpg

There were 15 presidents and even more Prime ministers in that reception.... but Qatari Emir... sitting next to Erdoğan.. it's pretty interesting.

“We appreciate that Qatar is supporting the Free Trade Agreement between the GCC countries and Turkey, though it is not finalised yet,” -

We single handly export over $20 Billion to Iraq and we can still act against their interests.... whereas our exports to Qatar not even 1$ Billion...

There is something else... i'm asking everybody, reading articles as much as i can found.... but can't find a decent answer, not even a rumour.

That's pretty interesting indeed. Could that gesture be a pure coincidence?

I mean what else can it really be than a unified stand on MB and MB affiliated political groups in the Muslim world and then closer economic ties?

Could it have something to do with some future infrastructure and natural resources? But then again gas-pipelines are expensive and they would need to go through KSA and Iraq before it reaches Turkey.

I understand why you are hinting at something more and I think that you might be right when saying that. I can't seem to pinpoint that "extra thing" though.

Thanks for opening up this possibility and giving it attention. It's food for thought.

Is there not more information in the Turkish media? One would think that this was the case or what?

The ME is a really complex part of the world with strange alliances that also can change quickly.

“We appreciate that Qatar is supporting the Free Trade Agreement between the GCC countries and Turkey, though it is not finalised yet,” -

We single handly export over $20 Billion to Iraq and we can still act against their interests.... whereas our exports to Qatar not even 1$ Billion...

There is something else... i'm asking everybody, reading articles as much as i can found.... but can't find a decent answer, not even a rumour.

I don't think it has anything to do with economics, it's religious & political. MB has many affiliates using other names in Muslim majority states. AKP, Qatar, Egyptian MB, Hamas, Tariq al Hashimi who Erdogan took in are all MB.

If it was purely economic Erdogan would have been outraged at ISIS for costing Turkey billions of trade, but he isn't, he gets more emotional at the Israel/Gaza conflict, barely words about ISIS/Iraq situation whether economic cost or human life's of his own state.

I don't think it has anything to do with economics, it's religious & political. MB has many affiliates using other names in Muslim majority states. AKP, Qatar, Egyptian MB, Hamas, Tariq al Hashimi who Erdogan took in are all MB.

If it was purely economic Erdogan would have been outraged at ISIS for costing Turkey billions of trade, but he isn't, he gets more emotional at the Israel/Gaza conflict, barely words about ISIS/Iraq situation whether economic cost or human life's of his own state.

But what is the connection between ISIS and the MB? From what I understand there is none or at least very little if any.

Because we know that every Muslim leader who wants to gain more influence outside of his immediate country is willing to play the Israel/Palestine card. Doing that is probably popular itself inside Turkey alone and surely among AKP voters. Anyway in which Muslim country is that not a popular card to play?

Has Erdogan not been vocal against ISIS too? Turkey might lose money due to the instability in Iraq but it seems that Erdogan and Turkey as a whole can live with that as the ties with "Kurdistan" gets closer and better.

Anyway we can't know as it is all speculation.

That's pretty interesting indeed. Could that gesture be a pure coincidence?

I mean what else can it really be than a unified stand on MB and MB affiliated political groups in the Muslim world and then closer economic ties?

Could it have something to do with some future infrastructure and natural resources? But then again gas-pipelines are expensive and it would need to go through KSA and Iraq before it reaches Turkey.

I understand why you are hinting at something more and I think that you might be right when saying that. I can't seem to pinpoint that "extra thing" though.

Thanks for opening up this possibility and giving it attention. It's food for thought.

That is not a coincidence.... Turkish protocol is very strict. That's definetly a pre-planed gesture, there is no other way around.

Let's say we are on the same tone regarding MB with Qatar....so what ? How does it benefits Turkey ? That can't be the sole reason.

Other than that rewarding some construction deals to Turkey...is nothing at all.. Turkey is the world's second when it comes to construction after China. Net Construction profits from Russia is $8.2 Billion...

What we hunger is oil and natural gas..... but i can't see how can Qatar help us on this issue.

Mate.... he is not the emotional guy you thought him to be...

When Israel killed 9 of our citizens or Syria downed our jet... he didn't gave up a speech immediatly... he first talked to his advisers, army, ministers... 1 day after the incident, you would see him gave a emotional speech.. all pre-planned.

When he gets in front of cameras and people... you would see him as emotional. When he gives an interview to a journalist one on one..... he is cool as cucumber.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not criticized the MB anywhere and I respect people that support them although I don't agree with the MB fully myself. I just answered @Sinan 's question and wrote what I believe is taking place between Qatar and Turkey and why and then I linked to 3 different articles from 3 different pages that talk about similar issues and others.

To tell you honestly then I don't have any allegiance to any political party/movement in the ME as all of them (at least the majority) are, with all due respect, trash and incompetent clowns by large. All I care about is whether KSA is moving forward or not and the Arab world as a whole. No matter who rules it. I don't have any power anyway.

There are certain things that I would like to see improved, some political changes, a better leadership etc. (what we have discussed thousands of times) but I don't have any allegiance to any particular political party, rulers etc.

I agree that all those silly political differences are causing more problems than anything and makes people forget what it is all about. Which is improving the life's of ordinary people and moving country x or y forward on all important fronts.

I know what you meant, you explained it to him well. I know we hold no real hatred to political movements in the Arab world. I believe we might be moving into era of cooperation. We need it. It's enough of everything else we've tried in the past.

Inshallah Khayr.

Good Alhamdulilah. Very same line can be said by few from our countries.:hitwall:
How are you my "nigga" as it is said on the street's of Michigan. :D

He he, my white friends considered me white. :D

I used to ask them how they viewed me and they told me I'm white in every way. Except politically I'm a muzzie. :lol:

Life has been good, back to school, although an easier schedule than last time. And now I might get a job after doing interview. :)

Then I will purchase my first toy with my own hard earned money. :rofl: :P

You are from Michigan because this could turn awkward otherwise.
I hope the toys aren't similar to this
images
:lol:

Are people shocked when you tell them you are a muzzie.
When I say it my white friends start laughing and tell me to be careful the Muslim people might mind.

:lol:

That's the first time I seen something like that, lol.

I want to save up enough to be able to lease a pickup truck. Or should I attempt mercedes suv? :D

Actually, I don't deal with bigotry because most people are afraid to express it. Arabs are the only ones who aren't shy. I have a strong personality and am too logical for most people to make use of their anti-Muslim sentiments. :D

In college that changes when everyone around you is at least somewhat logical.

Mercedes-Benz ML Class Estate Lease - Contract Hire & Leasing
Come UK and live with me. My Father has always said you Levant people are extremely nice. Maybe the two of us could settle down.:lol:
My friends don't mock it. It's just because of the comedian that I am it's hard to believe any thing i say. I never lie but they rarely believe me in anything because they get a feeling i'm trolling.

If you go for pickup it has to be
2014-Toyota-Hilux-front-view.jpg

OMG, 600 euro a month for mercedes jeep? o_O

LOL, you guys have it hard. We can get a loaded GL full size suv with v8 engine for that much in USD. :D

If I ever come to the UK I will visit you. Promise you that. :P

Btw, that toyota model isn't available here. We still have the crappy tacamo. They are replacing it soon. That model I seen in Gaza but the older version.

For pick ups here. I can get 2013 hemi ram for a little over 200 a month:
ram1500.jpg

I am eying this model but it's expensive:
2014-gmc-sierra-1500-front-three-quarters.jpg

Last edited:
Cars are heavily taxed over here so is the fuel. I always wanted to go and set up in a Arab country but not yet.
Both cars are nice but the GMC one looks good with the other front grill.
2014-gmc-sierra-denali-1500-front-grille.jpg

If I end up In America Also wish to meet you. The two of us will drink green tea and smoke shisha.
6695266577_c42da66783_z.jpg

Only if you invite me. :cray:

You smoke Sheesha? :D

All of us probably have tried it. :D

Although I'm no regular smoker. I prefer drinking. :lol:

JK obviously. :)

Obviously.:-)
You are obviously a classy drinker.
johnnie_walker_blue_label_1l.jpg

:astagh:
I have to tell Ami/Mama this habit of yours so she can blackmail you into marrying a fresh off the boat arab girl.:omghaha:
Other wise Abu/Baba will skin you alive.

Azzhole, lol.

I will tell Mama of your shroom habits. :D

Cars are heavily taxed over here so is the fuel. I always wanted to go and set up in a Arab country but not yet.
Both cars are nice but the GMC one looks good with the other front grill.
2014-gmc-sierra-denali-1500-front-grille.jpg

If I end up In America Also wish to meet you. The two of us will drink green tea and smoke shisha.
6695266577_c42da66783_z.jpg

Only if you invite me. :cray:

Me welcome you in my country. :kiss3:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom