What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hazzy997

You should learn to be polite in your dealings with others, resorting to bad mouthing only makes your position seems worse.

@rmi5

You dealt very well with that Afghan/Farsi refugee on page 225 and 226 in this thread. Unfortunately the later pages of this otherwise excellent thread have been infested by either well-known clowns or just as well-known Farsi diarrhea.

We badly need an Arab moderator that will deal with them.

@rmi5

You dealt very well with that Afghan/Farsi refugee on page 225 and 226 in this thread. Unfortunately the later pages of this otherwise excellent thread was been infested by either well-known clowns or just as well-known Farsi diarrhea.

I mostly don't care about delusional farsis, since I have a very limited patience in dealing with stupids, but, sometimes I feel really sorry for them and I try to burst their delusions bubble. They have been told lies from their childhood to make them enemies with their neighbors, and make them ready to die for mullah's agendas and interests. Mullahs were giving some keys to farsi children to go to war fronts with Iraq, and were telling them that they are keys to heaven. I think it is not bad to tell them some truth about their own people, from time to time, to able them to think better about themselves and put aside their hatred and racism about their neighbors.

I mostly don't care about delusional farsis, since I have a very limited patience in dealing with stupids, but, sometimes I feel really sorry for them and I try to burst their delusions bubble. They have been told lies from their childhood to make them enemies with their neighbors, and make them ready to die for mullah's agendas and interests. Mullahs were giving some keys to farsi children to go to war fronts with Iraq, and were telling them that they are keys to heaven. I think it is not bad to tell them some truth about their own people, from time to time, to able them to think better about themselves and put aside their hatred and racism about their neighbors.

I rather don't waste my time with them as long as they keep out of this section and their friends.

It is also obvious by now that Hazzy is changing his opinions as often as normal people change their socks and that he mostly only cares about Palestine and uses that conflict in various ways. It's a bit tiring. Then he complains why 95% of all Arabs don't want anything to do with Iran or their fake wannabe-Arab Mullah's while he propagandizes for them or is silent about their destructive role in the Arab world because they sometimes send his favorite organization (Hamas) a few pipes once in a while with no gains other than more civilian deaths.

I am starting to believe the Israelis when they say that the Palestinian leadership, especially Hamas, is using their own people's blood like it meant nothing.

Yet of course Qatar's leadership is never criticized despite hosting a US military base, being a monarchy and in many ways being closer to the "evil" West than most other GCC member states. All while living in the US himself.:lol:

I rather don't waste my time with them as long as they keep out of this section and their friends.

It is also obvious by now that Hazzy is changing his opinions as often as normal people change their socks and that he mostly only cares about Palestine and uses that conflict in various ways. It's a bit tiring. Then he complains why 95% of all Arabs don't want anything to do with Iran or their fake wannabe-Arab Mullah's while he propagandizes for them or is silent about their destructive role in the Arab world because they sometimes send his favorite organization (Hamas) a few pipes once in a while with no gains other than more civilian deaths.

I am starting to believe the Israelis when they say that the Palestinian leadership, especially Hamas, is using their own people's blood like it meant nothing.

Yet of course Qatar's leadership is never criticized despite hosting a US military base, being a monarchy and in many ways being closer to the "evil" West than most other GCC member states. All while living in the US himself.:lol:

I have talked enough with @Hazzy997. I would not mind it if he was changing his opinions to a good direction, but his problem is that he is too young and emotional, hence he is attracted to extremists and is more inclined to extremism, day by day. The point is that Hamas has turned Israeli-Palestinian conflict as an advertisement business for themselves. The price is the civilian blood and what is earned is Qatari/Farsi dollars for Hamas leadership, and bunch of useless firecracker rockets. Hamas is only a traitor to Palestinians and Arabs. Other arab countries have understood it very well. The only ones supporting them are farsis and qataris who want more palestinian blood and more sympathy of muslims with Hamas and consequently their farsi supporters to achieve their political goals.

I have talked enough with @Hazzy997. I would not mind it if he was changing his opinions to a good direction, but his problem is that he is too young and emotional, hence he is attracted to extremists and is more inclined to extremism, day by day. The point is that Hamas has turned Israeli-Palestinian conflict as an advertisement business for themselves. The price is the civilian blood and what is earned is Qatari/Farsi dollars for Hamas leadership, and bunch of useless firecracker rockets. Hamas is only a traitor to Palestinians and Arabs. Other arab countries have understood it very well. The only ones supporting them are farsis and qataris who want more palestinian blood and more sympathy of muslims with Hamas and consequently their farsi supporters to achieve their political goals.

Sorry for the late reply. I was engaged in another thread. @Hazzy997 is at the end of the day a good person it is just that some of his views are not to be taken seriously and he changes his opinion way too often. I understand that he as a Palestinian will support anyone that supports his people (no matter how little the gains are and no matter that it actually creates more problems than positives) but he should not try to fool people here or Arabs of all people. We know very well what is going on in the ME despite it being very complicated and despite all parties having faults.

You can see my two posts in this thread regarding what we have discussed here:

Arabs haven't given one bullet to Palestine | Page 5

Post number 70 and 72.

He is apparently not aware of the fact that SOME of his statements are making zero favors for his cause on PDF among people whose support his people otherwise will have in 99% of all cases from a human viewpoint.

Your 'good direction' is simply just that. Age has no impact on wisdom. I am myself and lead myself in one direction. I am aware of the reality in the ME. All Palestinians disagree with you, it's an empty slogan. People like you are no good except for empty slogans.

And the two people who thanked your post:

1. Turkish Jew
2. Atheist Brit Egyptian

You don't know anything about 'right direction' and don't try to put off our people as stupid people. We know the criminal entity occupying our land much more than you do. Arab countries do not represent their citizens in any way. You don't follow Arab public opinion.

The most popular hashtag on the internet right now is: #We are all Hamas

This proves time and time again that you and others on this forum are purely pathological liars who deny reality. It proves that the Arab citizens 100% stand with the Palestinian struggle for their rights.

Your 'good direction' is simply just that.
Then what is the good direction? is the endless killing and being played by Qatar and Iran a good direction?
Age has no impact on wisdom.
From scientific point of view, it has. But, I am mostly referring to hormones which makes a person like you to be too emotional and decide based on emotions, not your wisdom.
I am myself and lead myself in one direction. I am aware of the reality in the ME. All Palestinians disagree with you, it's an empty slogan. People like you are no good except for empty slogans.
I don't think so. My perception is that except for Hamas, and PIJ, rest of them disagree with you.
And the two people who thanked your post:

1. Turkish Jew
2. Atheist Brit Egyptian
3 persons. Al-Hasani is also a person :)
BTW, @asena_great is not jewish. Frogman is also an educated member, with very good reputation in forum.
You don't know anything about 'right direction' and don't try to put off our people as stupid people.
I am just talking about you, not people, although there maybe thousands like you. BTW, it's not about stupidity. it's about not being emotional and don't be fooled by extremists. would you tell me what good impact has Hamas had for your nation, other than filling Hamas leader pockets with dollars?
We know the criminal entity occupying our land much more than you do. Arab countries do not represent their citizens in any way. You don't follow Arab public opinion.
I was referring to arab governments. Unfortunately, a huge part of Arab citizens of some arab countries are just emotional like you, and also uneducated, hence immensely influenced by bunch of extremists who care for nothing but their pockets.
The most popular hashtag on the internet right now is: #We are all Hamas

This proves time and time again that you and others on this forum are purely pathological liars who deny reality. It proves that the Arab citizens 100% stand with the Palestinian struggle for their rights.
BS insults

Then what is the good direction? is the endless killing and being played by Qatar and Iran a good direction?

Everyone has a different opinion and bias. Iran/Qatar aren't involved in our struggle. They offer support, but even Hamas/Iran had small relations for a few years. What I can guarantee you is if you've experienced what we have you'd have a change in bias. Qatar/Iran aren't killing Palestinians. Here you are again with an empty slogan which has no basis on reality/facts. What the facts do tell us is that Israel dropped at least 20,000 tons of explosives on Gaza with an intention to maim and murder.
From scientific point of view, it has. But, I am mostly referring to hormones which makes a person like you to be too emotional and decide based on emotions, not your wisdom.

I'm a very mature young man, hormones don't play with my political thought process. 10 or 20 years from now I will be the same. You're educated but have your own bias.

I am just talking about you, not people, although there maybe thousands like you. BTW, it's not about stupidity. it's about not being emotional and don't be fooled by extremists. would you tell me what good impact has Hamas had for your nation, other than filling Hamas leader pockets with dollars?

Why is a person like you living in California trying to lecture someone who lived in Gaza and goes there every year on Hamas? Hamas isn't extremist, it also isn't corrupt. That is the PA, Hamas is just a name for the movement, the people are the same people who struggle for our rights and feel the brunt of the occupation. They seek the same goals we all do.

BS insults

There's no 'BS insults' by stating a fact. That is the most popular hashtag. Which means you guys are trying to present something which has no basis on reality. Stop trying to mislead people.

Everyone has a different opinion and bias. Iran/Qatar aren't involved in our struggle. They offer support, but even Hamas/Iran had small relations for a few years. What I can guarantee you is if you've experienced what we have you'd have a change in bias. Qatar/Iran aren't killing Palestinians. Here you are again with an empty slogan which has no basis on reality/facts. What the facts do tell us is that Israel dropped at least 20,000 tons of explosives on Gaza with an intention to maim and murder.
I disagree with some parts of your post. But, let me ask you this: Do you honestly think that Qatar/Iran really care about Palestinians? My answer is no. Hence, normally you should assume that they expect Hamas and Palestinians to do some favors for them. As I am sure you know it, there are rumors about how qatar put pressure on Hamas for not accepting Egyptian peace plan. BTW, Iran also loves to see more palestinian bloods, since it would bring more sympathy for palestinians, and then their known mullah supporters, which it would repair their reputation among muslims. So, more palestinian blood means more propaganda, and hence brings more reputation for Qatar/Iran.
I'm a very mature young man, hormones don't play with my political thought process. 10 or 20 years from now I will be the same.
I doubt it ;)
You're educated but have your own bias.
I don't deny it. every one has some bias.
Why is a person like you living in California trying to lecture someone who lived in Gaza and goes there every year on Hamas? Hamas isn't extremist, it also isn't corrupt. That is the PA, Hamas is just a name for the movement, the people are the same people who struggle for our rights and feel the brunt of the occupation. They seek the same goals we all do.
I am not lecturing you. just try to make you to think about other aspects of this conflict from another view point.
Having the same goal, does not justify whatever they do.
There's no 'BS insults' by stating a fact. That is the most popular hashtag. Which means you guys are trying to present something which has no basis on reality. Stop trying to mislead people.
o_O

@rmi5

I don't view the world in a materialistic way. I used but don't anymore. Qatar/Iran are just state institutions to me. When I address the Arab world I address it as a whole. The Islamic community is beginning to be revived and we don't believe in borders or capitalism.

Other people like you for example see this world in a different manner. Qatar/Iran may try getting public reputation just as anyone else would. Doesn't mean they initiated the situation. And that's less important. I don't prefer acting out of wrong political interests as the Arab world currently does. That's a grave mistake which has cursed us.

We believe in Islam as our constitution and we want pious people to make our decisions and let God make our decisions.

As for the people, for example community of Hezbollah do care about Palestine. There are many Arab Muslims who consider the 'Sham' area holy and will fight for it from their own perspective. Not because of me or anyone else.

BTW, Iran also loves to see more palestinian bloods,
To goh khordi (meaning you ate sh!t)

Only ones who like to see Palestinians getting hurt are scum like you who are standing on the sidelines and cheering for the Israeli bombs to drop on Palestinians.

Palestinians have every right to fight back, wether it is with stones or with heavy weaponry and their source of getting weapons is also not important, it is a humanitarian thing to do.

So be kind and f#ck off to your Turkish and Azari Stronk!!!!!1 threads.

To goh khordi (meaning you ate sh!t)

Only ones who like to see Palestinians getting hurt are scum like you who are standing on the sidelines and cheering for the Israeli bombs to drop on Palestinians.

Palestinians have every right to fight back, wether it is with stones or with heavy weaponry and their source of getting weapons is also not important, it is a humanitarian thing to do.

So be kind and f#ck off to your Turkish and Azari Stronk!!!!!1 threads.

This post very well shows the cultural and intellectual level of Farsis.

@rmi5

I don't view the world in a materialistic way. I used but don't anymore. Qatar/Iran are just state institutions to me. When I address the Arab world I address it as a whole. The Islamic community is beginning to be revived and we don't believe in borders or capitalism.

Other people like you for example see this world in a different manner. Qatar/Iran may try getting public reputation just as anyone else would. Doesn't mean they initiated the situation. And that's less important. I don't prefer acting out of wrong political interests as the Arab world currently does. That's a grave mistake which has cursed us.

We believe in Islam as our constitution and we want pious people to make our decisions and let God make our decisions.

As for the people, for example community of Hezbollah do care about Palestine. There are many Arab Muslims who consider the 'Sham' area holy and will fight for it from their own perspective. Not because of me or anyone else.

Let's talk about it later, but, in sum, I believe that you are too optimistic about islamists. Islamists bring nothing but destruction to region. just look at Iran, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, ... and you would find out. Anyway, let's agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom