What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

2010 we had produced a prototype CPU. I don't know the actual Status
But there are serious steps.

Türk malı işlemciler geliyor! - Donanım, yazılım, ürün inceleme, video, foto galeri
2334.jpg

'Çip'te seri üretimin ilk adımını Ermaksan attı haberi www.dunya.com'da

Türkiye'nin ilk çip fabrikasının temeli ASELSAN ve Bilkent Üniversitesi ortaklığı ile atıldı | Haberler | Basın Odası | ASELSAN

The first link seems to be an "April fools day" joke.

If you did read the specs. It was very primitive 17 kb cache ..... but there are many discussions about it. Seems was not competitable and they cancelled or else..

Thats' s not sure. Wikipedi is so lala

But would be good for Türkiye and TAI

Quote:

EADS Pushing Harfang as MALE Gapfiller | Ares

Lahoud said EADS also expects to play a role in developing a European combat UAV, though last year the company said it had stopped investing in its Talarion unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) in light of tepid interest from governments.

If you did read the specs. It was very primitive 17 kb cache ..... but there are many discussions about it. Seems was not competitable and they cancelled or else..

Dude the roll out date is April 1st 2011.

"Türk-İş-17'nin tam bir sene sonra, yani 1 Nisan 2011'de piyasada olması bekleniyor."

So yeah, be it primitive but be it real.

:tup: I know. Hope dies at last.:azn: I know production phases. Possible that they had tried to let it manufacture on a foreign production facility with an own blueprint...I saw the date. Production lines are Billions Investment and in Israel, Usa,Malaysia,Philipines, Germany e.g.

cant we buy the concept rights about the talarion project ? after them we could finish it by ourselves (TAI) !!

4-talarion-uav.jpg

:woot:

Nobody gives a fvck about a 65nm processor make it 14nm or at least 22nm or go home.

Nobody gives a fvck about a 65nm processor make it 14nm or at least 22nm or go home.

Nvidia GTX Titan X, the top single processor gaming video card is "28 nm", 65nm still has value, what were you talking about again?

Nvidia GTX Titan X, the top single processor gaming video card is "28 nm", 65nm still has value, what were you talking about again?

Did you know the difference between 65nm and 28nm ? This is HUGE !!!

Did you know the difference between 65nm and 28nm ? This is HUGE !!!

2006-2007 technology, 65nm 45nm 32nm 28nm 22nm 14nm 10nm 7nm unknown

Who is producing?

Finer processes my be susceptible to electromagnetic interference and older, more coarse processes may lend itself better for some applications.

Would be a very good start if someone in Turkey is doing that.

Oh yeah, April fools.

Last edited:
65 nm yi adam 2011 de demiş memleketimizi kötülemeyin hemen -_- ki 11nm den sora gate lerden elektron kaçışı olacak bazenm nm ler önemsizdir core mimarisini analog yada yazlımla dizilmesi çok büyük farklar getirir

Back
Top Bottom