What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Teröristlerin güvenlik güçlerine saldırıları havadan görüntülendi - Video 7

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

this baby which uav ?

@Bismarck All BS. Anka, Bayraktar, Karayel are only recce UAVs not capable to carry Umtas U/O, Cirit or BOZOK .

PM Davutoglu urgently advised to aquire 10 armed UAV s ( UCAV), I believe Chinese Ch-3 or Pakistan Buraqs.

I get relay furious when reading that false Propaganda.
Police will get 10 Ankas and 5 ground stations and so on..; they would get blimps next year also, all BS !
You Need experts, you Need isnfrastructure and you must Keep international rules (NOTAMs)

Police can even not fly his Blackhawks without Army assistance. Thats an total other class !

I wrote detailed here : ( It's not a Video game as some People may think !)

Turkish Police - Training, Acquisitions, Policy, Pictures etc.

Last edited:
@Bismarck All BS. Anka, Bayraktar, Karayel are only recce UAVs not capable to carry Umtas U/O, Cirit or BOZOK .

PM Davutoglu urgently advised to aquire 10 armed UAV s ( UCAV), I believe Chinese Ch-3 or Pakistan Buraqs.

I get relay furious when reading that false Propaganda.
Police will get 10 Ankas and 5 ground stations and so on..; they would get blimps next year also, all BS !
You Need experts, you Need isnfrastructure and you must Keep international rules (NOTAMs)

Police can even not fly his Blackhawks without Army assistance. Thats an total other class !

I wrote detailed here : ( It's not a Video game as some People may think !)

Turkish Police - Training, Acquisitions, Policy, Pictures etc.

All BS?! I don't understand? I have seen ANKA in the sky's years ago. You have some company's who develop UAV/UCAV. Also read that Anka fired Cirit and falling bombs.

All BS?! I don't understand? I have seen ANKA in the sky's years ago. You have some company's who develop UAV/UCAV. Also read that Anka fired Cirit and falling bombs.
Answer is dependency on the foreign parts/components. You can't use these on an armed one if you bought for recce one. You can try it in closed but, not in serial production. Sad but truth!

Was written 2014 that it was tested in Sivrihisar . Never seen evidence
TAI have had the chanche to buy Thielert but they have no Vision; now they have to beg Chinese.
Where is the national engine ?

I would like to see whether TAI, Bayrakatar or Vestel will be able to intergrate weapons; its not a game.

It's coding millions of rows, for integrating; and then certifying.
Otherwise they can use e-bay copters with free fall bombs as Terrorist use; thats a sarcastic fury comment

Well, some say that the engine issue is not the only issue that ANKA has.

ANKA has issues and the engine is one of them.

Last edited:
Scandal, an defence expert who doesn't know that BOZOK is a guided bomb and not a Missile :

And "Palavratör" takes that for serious : Oh my god beware us from those experts !

İnsansız Hava Aracı (İHA) ANKA'nın silahlandırılmasıyla ilgili çalışmalar tamamlandı. ANKA'lar yüzde 100 Türkiye üretimi Bozok füzelerini kullanacak.

Milli iHA‘ya yerli füze

230820152301061466679.jpg

I wait anxiously how that will happen, they need new engine, instead of the current THIELERT 1.7 Centurion engine ; the Thielert 2.0 Centurion of the Predator.

Hope Chinese will sell. Thielert is Aviation Industry Corporation of China

BUT there is an other severe PROBLEM the engines are MANUFACTURED in Plants in GERMANY and German Ministery for Economics SPD VICE Chancelour is not Turkey friendly and can block it !

For 20 engines CHINA would not shift the PLANTS to CHINA

TAI, Baykar and Vestel should try to make UAVs that will use other available engines at the expense of optimising their platforms and endurance considerations and stop gap between a fully developed world class UAV and one that is none existant anyway. SSM should also ease their requirement for such an UAV; seems that they pretty much will to acquire a Chinese UAV anyway.

Existing national UAVs can probably be reengineered to be used as armed UAVs as they have a large fuel usefull-load capacity already that can be cut down to accomodate weapons systems at the expense of endurance; which will serve the purpose pretty well and will provide a quick solution to urgent needs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom