What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

it was mentioned 3 years ago that TAi locally developed engine, will be ready by 2016.. may be, we should just wait... but it all takes forever.. as they start the production facilities and so on..

it was mentioned 3 years ago that TAi locally developed engine, will be ready by 2016.. may be, we should just wait... but it all takes forever.. as they start the production facilities and so on..
Actualy Cabatli posted a picture of a Turkish engine in Iranian section but im afraid to ask, didnt go well the last time i have asked something. :D

I hope that an future Anka don´t look like this:

IMG_1145.JPG

If then ........

According to C4 Defence the Anka B in a recent test flight has reached an altitude of 30,300 feet in the air and landed successfully. These results are due to design changes made to the UAV which have now allowed it carry useful loads at that level of altitude. ANKA B is close to meeting the acceptance criteria.

Last edited:
It looks like that:
timthumb.php

This thing is funny made by Spanish Engineers because German Engineers are Head-Hunted by Asian Market :)

In Spain there is too no work for their own Engineers so they are working for Germans and getting more Wage then they could even get in Spain.

That will be the next Generation after Gen.5 aircrafts will be without Pilot's, AI controlled unmanned vehicles. Even now civil planes could fly without pilots.

That will be the next Generation after Gen.5 aircrafts will be without Pilot's, AI controlled unmanned vehicles. Even now civil planes could fly without pilots.

yeah but we still lack of own cpu.. we should get a arm licence and build a own cpu with extended commands etc..

I do not understand why they lack in this issue

Many People say Codename TALARION is stopped " Cassidian MALE"; but after Euro-Hawk fiasco I hope the cooperation will go on

Cooperation in Talarion programme - Airbus Defence and Space

Cassidian has created a dedicated co-located plateau phase with engineers from France, Spain, Turkey and Germany including main suppliers. Today around 160 engineers are working in the Talarion Plateau.
Being the first Unmanned Aerial System that will operate within civil airspace, Talarion can be used for a variety of security missions amongst others such as anti-piracy, drug control, border protection and ecological and natural crisis management.

4-talarion-uav.jpg

Back
Top Bottom