What's new

Turkish Police - Training, Acquisitions, Policy, Pictures etc.

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkish Police to acquire UAV's

Turkish police will order 15 Anka UAV's and 15 Bayraktar tactical uav's. 6 Anka and 6 Bayraktar will be aquired ASAP as they are urgently needed.

Emniyete İHA takviyesi - Güncel Haberler

ANKA UAV:

TAI-005__2365.jpg

Bayraktar UAV:

Bayraktar_Taktik_IHA_Sistemi_1.JPG

@Hakan It's not good News.
Police Aviation is not specialized. That I know for sure.

Those Special Intelligence Tool can only be operated by Armed Forces or Intelligence Services.
Nowhere in the world POLICE operates that heavy and sophisticated Equipment.

Quote :

UNVERIFIED PHOTO OF A CRASHED CHINESE-BUILT CH-3 UCAV OF THE NIGERIAN MILITARY IN BORNO? | Beegeagle's Blog

My brother, it has long since been my conviction that the crushing majority of crashes recorded in Nigerian military operations are attributable to human error.
Since the Pakistani intervention in F7 operations, how many crashes have we endured? None
I do not want to blame anything on quality issues. I am sure that Pakistan own CH-3s and they are not crashing.If the controller is not yet proficient in the operation of this machine, he needs to be retrained.

IT Needs realy good INFRASTRUCTURE and very experienced Operators .

If they want that, there must be a Special organization established like "HOMELAND SECURITY".
Ok, then I would agree %100. But Police is already not trained and educated for that Tools.
Even Auto take off and landing those machines are NO easy tools

Its like that a Driver with new licence wants to drive a FERRARI.

Please consider our crashes in the past, until we learned to use GNATS and HERONs

SCIENTIFIC Publication HHO / TR

http://www.hho.edu.tr/HutenDergi/2011OCAK/10_AYOPERKEN_ERMIS.pdf

MODELING AND OPTIMIZING THE BASES OF UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES
AS A SET- COVERAGE PROBLEM
ABSTRACT

In this study, the problem of finding the optimal placement for UAV bases is modeled as a Facility Location
Problem. Every targets have their own priority or importance level. On the other hand every candidate point has
additional constraints due to cost, geography, logistics and weather. Furthermore UAVs are heterogeneous so
the range of each UAVs and it’s cost is different from each other. The problem of finding the optimum UAVs’
base locations and assignments of UAVs to each bases is optimized by formulating as 0-1 Binary Integer
Programming(BIP) model. The main objective of the problem is the coverage of UAVs’ base locations are
maximized. The proposed mathematical model is coded and solved with GAMS optimization software.
Key Words: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Facility Location, Set Coverage Problems.

Last edited:
@Azeri440 No weaponed Versions already. PM Davutoglu ordered at urgent Defence Industry Meeting on 20.08.2015 to buy a big number "weaponed UAVs" from abroad until our platforms are ready !

Very important are flight RULES, you know Hakkari Airport is closed more than 6 weeks cause of NOTAM. Otherwise you risk collisions in civil airspace !

Ayrıca insansız hava araçları askeri olarak faaliyet bile gösterse sivil trafiği etkileyebilecektir ki bu durumda da yine Şikago Konvansiyonu'nun tatbiki gündeme gelebilecektir.

TURKISH CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY

http://web.shgm.gov.tr/doc5/sht-iha.pdf

İnsansız Hava Araçları Hakkında Uluslararası Mevzuat

Attached a live Status at 23.08.2015 02:50 //

Attachments

• Flight - copy.png
    Flight - copy.png
    600.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
@Azeri440 No weaponed Versions already. PM Davutoglu ordered at urgent Defence Industry Meeting on 20.08.2015 to buy a big number "weaponed UAVs" from abroad until our platforms are ready !

Very important are flight RULES, you know Hakkari Airport is closed more than 6 weeks cause of NOTAM.
Otherwise you risk collisions in civil airspace !

TURKISH CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY

http://web.shgm.gov.tr/doc5/sht-iha.pdf

İnsansız Hava Araçları Hakkında Uluslararası Mevzuat

Attached a live Status at 23.08.2015 02:50 //

good decision , air strikes can become pretty expensive and UCAVs can provide a cheap alternative

Today. AA news claimed that 10 weaponed UCAV will be urgently bought from abroad

Today. AA news claimed that 10 weaponed UCAV will be urgently bought from abroad

@Neptune. Yakinda siyasetden ikimizde saglam bir zilgit yiyecegiz komutan:mod:
Bende eski pala biyik PÖH resimlerini sonra buraya gömeyim.

Today a friend (PÖH) phoned me from HATAY and wanted " Abi hakkini helal et".
I know he will take 10 if he will Martyrer - Allah Yardimcilari Olsun-

Thanks to DENO bro.

iowXV.jpg

images

images

images

images

images

And our guys from TSK

f131178ec2

Back
Top Bottom