What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

Now you are going on tangent...

Its quite a cheap tactic to pit blackmail of sadaq emanat and backing of establishment versus indian sponsored mafia. Specially when one finds out that backdoor diplomacy began in 2018 right in midst of modi da yaar slogans.

Enough is enough i guess.

Its quite a cheap tactic to pit blackmail of sadaq emanat and backing of establishment versus indian sponsored mafia. Specially when one finds out that backdoor diplomacy began in 2018 right in midst of modi da yaar slogans.

Enough is enough i guess.
It is good for the health and well being of one's mind and body to venture our from "the bubble of self-pity" which usually leads to incoherent thoughts as your post suggested...unfortunately people with this sort of thinking end up cutting the very own tree branch on which they sit...

It is good for the health and well being of one's mind and body to venture our from "the bubble of self-pity" which usually leads to incoherent thoughts as your post suggested...unfortunately people with this sort of thinking end up cutting the very own tree branch on which they sit...

social justice aka accountability should be the foundational basis of any society not mercy and forgiveness in a country or a state.

this artificial trait of human existence is imposed not proposed

Who will do this "nek kaam"? Because of triple P not accepting the "Universal Health Coverage" with "Sehat Insaf Card (Health Insurance Card)" ... people of Karachi are now mehroom from this future health facility as well...
Change has to start from the ground up. People need to come together to organize militias against mafias so that they stop bullying people into voting for PPP.

I perfectly know what happened in 71.

So you admit that you are deliberately fabricating "facts" and twisting history to support anti-state elements just to further your own vile agenda?

Bhutto and his role in disintegration of Pakistan can only be denied by either his brain dead jiyalas or racists like you

Only one scrapping the barrel would still think he can make strawman work...after failing the last hundred times.

Pee Pee Pee and racists like you have given us no choice but to support those "snakes"

If snakes are the way to rein in enemies of my people then be it. There is nothing wrong in supporting them

Thanks for openly admitting that you are a self-serving, duplicitous, bigoted dunce who is only out here spreading his vile propaganda to further his own two-bit ethno-nationalist agenda in support of the party your posse member claims "you did not vote for". And that your overflowing hate is because of insecurities, inadequacies, and just limited cognitive capacity instead of anything righteous.

These are facts corroborated by anyone who is not a racist

Prove me and other Karachiites wrong by giving us good governance and treating us equally and not a second class citizen

Facts? What facts? Prove what to you? The facts that are facts because you said they are facts? How would I give you good governance? What sort of childish rhetoric is this? I've told you, this is not your usual discussion. You can't rip your shirt off, jump up and down, through feces around, and make people believe you.

These guys want us to live like Indian Muslims are expected to live in India by BJP

Be grateful that you are allowed to live in the country and don't ask for your rights

That is not going to happen.

This is why you and your poison will never have an audience in the country. It's not because of racism, which I doubt anyone believed in the first place, it's because you are a lying, conniving, deceiving, ethnic hate peddler who is not competent enough to hide his hilarious lies and propaganda against the rest of Pakistan well.

Don't need a racist like you to teach me history
All racists are proud of being racists. Like if they are not proud of it then why would they be racist in the first place
You are not the first racist in the world who has no problem in getting called a racist
But then that is too much to ask from a racist like you. Isn't it???

I'm sorry...are you fishing for a response? Just, not insecure enough to get riled up by pitiful statements of a desperate infant. But if you really need it that bad,

I get it, you have no answer to my arguments so you have to try to discredit me; Ad hominem, every liar's go to crutch. But you didn't put your back into it. If you need to target someone's credibility then you have to bring something more than just empty accusations. Bring proof, or at least some semblance of it. If you cannot because it does not exist, as in the case of me being racist, then you should opt for another less obvious fallacy. For example, if I ever needed to destroy your credibility and expose you as the racist, bigoted, liar projecting his own racism on to others, I'd start by quoting one of your posts. Say,

1622836415680.png

Like you said, "All racists are proud of being racists. Like if they are not proud of it then why would they be racist in the first place. You are not the first racist in the world who has no problem in getting called a racist". Clearly you'd know,

1622836591338.png

Or maybe I'd post something with a sectarian flavor? Something against another religion? Or just some truly filthy posts against other members clearly displaying the sort of insolent little infant you are.

So you admit that you are deliberately fabricating "facts" and twisting history to support anti-state elements just to further your own vile agenda?

when did i say that?

The racist mod is getting desperate :lol:

Only one scrapping the barrel would still think he can make strawman work...after failing the last hundred times.

As I said before

Only brain dead Jiyalas or a racist like you can deny Bhutto's role in disintegration of Pakistan

You are not brain dead. You are simply racist

I'm sorry...are you fishing for a response? Just, not insecure enough to get riled up by pitiful statements of a desperate infant. But if you really need it that bad,

Rant of a racist

For example, if I ever needed to destroy your credibility and expose you as the racist, bigoted, liar projecting his own racism on to others, I'd start by quoting one of your posts. Say,

Ok racist

Lets see what you can bring to the table

Like you said, "All racists are proud of being racists. Like if they are not proud of it then why would they be racist in the first place. You are not the first racist in the world who has no problem in getting called a racist". Clearly you'd know,

Nice try racist

But still not enough

Waziristani is not a race. It is a dislike for people who attack our soldiers and give refuge to terrorists. Even many pashtuns dislike Waziristani for their behavior

So bring me something like for Pashtuns and I would agree that I am a racist

Now shoo and try again :)

Buy the way I have explained why I dislike waziristanis and have nothing against other pashtuns or other tribal area people

Capture.PNG

No racism. Just dislike for support for terrorism that is costing this nation its sons

Now go and work hard and try to prove again that I am a racist :)

Last edited:
when did i say that?

As I said before

Only brain dead Jiyalas or a racist like you can deny Bhutto's role in disintegration of Pakistan

Rant of a racist

Ok racist

Nice try racist

But still not enough

Waziristani is not a race. It is a dislike for people who attack our soldiers and give refuge to terrorists. Even many pashtuns dislike Waziristani for their behavior

Buy the way I have explained why I dislike waziristanis and have nothing against other pashtuns or other tribal area people

View attachment 750646

No racism. Just dislike for support for terrorism that is costing this nation its sons

Bro you're not racist.
when did i say that?

As I said before

Rant of a racist

Ok racist

Nice try racist

But still not enough

View attachment 750646

You are an enthno-fascist. Who preaches that entire Pakistan is secretly conspiring to genocide Karachi.

According to you EVERYONE and their mother is responsible other than the actual people in power mishandling Karachi.

Oh wait how could I forget the infamous "sons of soil".

A lot of the racists here would be on fire if everything Karachi contributes to Pakistan is spent on its own budget and fixing it rather than building their crap cities and real estate projects elsewhere in the North.

BTW

Why was the news article which was about crime in Karachi. Twisted to direct blame to political parties and the "sons of soil"??

And made to seem like government is banning motorcycles in Karachi?

Really peculiar.

You are an enthno-fascist. Who preaches that entire Pakistan is secretly conspiring to genocide Karachi.

According to you EVERYONE and their mother is responsible other than the actual people in power mishandling Karachi.

Oh wait how could I forget the infamous "sons of soil".

No one is doing a genocide, everyone is exploiting Karachi and our contribution to the economy for their own benefit, and they don't speak up as they know if justice is served their projects would flop.

Actual people in power is PTI and PPP, both are frauds. IK has no spine and has been giving 18th amendment as an excuse for his failure to implement his promises.

Back
Top Bottom