What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

I feel so sad to see this absolute hatred being spewed by the rest of the country against Karachi and Karachiites on this thread.
Shame on us if we are condemning the Zionist oppression against Palestinians and the Indian oppression against Kashmiris but at the same time are unjustly and falsely accusing Karachiites of voting for the PPP and also instigatinga genocide against them. Goes to show that there is no sense of unity and love among our people and also shows their cruel mentality.

By and large, a large proportion of Karachi voted for PTI in 2018, even MQM lost out on a lot of votes and the PPP was even kicked out of its traditional stronghold of Lyari.
The current state of Karachi is because the PPP govt is deliberately destroying everything. The poor and oppressed, enslaved population of interior Sindh has no option but to vote for the PPP because their feudal lords hold extreme influence over them.

This vitriol of lies and hatred againts Karachiites must stop.

Cmon bro that is proliferating another stereotype just to counter one. That's wrong. A good chunk of Lahoris have business interest in Karachi. Others frankly are quite content with Lahore no need to bad mouth someone else.

We're probably the only people who were offloaded from busses and shot by our own country men but unka lehaz kia hum ne. We didn't do anything stupid in return. Baki Allah bless you folks and Pakistan.

What's wrong with it bro??
You know Ahmet, the elites of Lahore must have done something wrong that people all over Pakistan despise them. Cheezien aise he nahi ho jatien.

M-9 is the busiest motorway of Pakistan and manages almost all of Karachi's outgoing traffic towards the North (which is absolutely massive). Reaching the speed limit of 120 KM/hr is impossible and I usually am not able to exceed 90kms due to the traffic. It is a crap upgradation of the older super highway, still isn't properly fenced (bikers get on) and 6 lanes are definitely not enough judging by the traffic. We should minimum have a 12 Lane motorway out of Karachi.

What's wrong with it bro??
Thainkaidar Inc built it! thats what wrong with M9!

its not even a highway!
Threshold is broken when you are given drainage dirty brown color smelly water from drinking water pipeline, when the northern part of the country has excess electricity through billion dollar dams, power houses but coastal city is deprived of water and electricity through the sea via desalination plant, when DHA earns billions of rupees annually but fails to provide drinking water but some how these currupts have money to make DHA city more than 50 km outside the city, Bahria town takes Karachi's water share, when sindh card is played when they are caught in corruption multiple times but are still ruling the province
fun fact Military Inc dint even bother laying water pipes in dha phase 8! Fauji Tankers coming soon to DHA! yaaayyy More MONEYYYY FOR GREEDY INC!

It is time to start plantation campaign in Karachi to make it greener like Lahore...in the back drop of hosting "World Environment Day" by Pakistan the local representatives of Karachi should approach the Sindh Govt to release funds for it ... IF not then "apni madad aap ke tehet" come together and support "Green Karachi" campaign (see below), this is the one I found may be there are similar good Samaritans who need support...

Mubarak Ho...Triple P "Jaag gai"

Centre treating Sindh with abject bias: CM Murad Ali Shah
1622952333171.png

KARACHI: Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah on Saturday urged Prime Minister Imran Khan to reconsider the proposed Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) terming it lopsided as it was ‘detrimental’ to the interests of people living in the province.

In a strongly worded letter to the prime minister, he said ever since the current federal government came to power it was treating Sindh with abject bias.

Giving the four-year break-up of the number of schemes and their allocation for provincially executed projects for Sindh in the PSDP, he said only six schemes with a total allocation of Rs5,069.14 million were proposed in 2021, while the number of schemes in 2017-18 was 27 with a total allocation of Rs23,387.21m.

He said there were 10 schemes with allocation of Rs8,302m in 2020-21, 13 schemes of Rs8.508.85m in 20019-20 and 22 schemes with allocation of 14,266.72m in 2018-19.

The CM wrote: “As you note above, grave injustice is being meted out to the people of Sindh ever since the current federal government came into power in August 2018.”

Communication Division
He said that the National Highway Authority was responsible for executing major road sector schemes in the country, but there was big difference between the numbers of schemes given to Sindh as opposed to other provinces.

Mr Shah said in the letter that there were 22 schemes with total allocation of Rs32,151.57m for Punjab and 21 schemes with allocation of Rs41,256.48m for KP and 15 schemes with allocation of Rs24,150m for Balochistan in the proposed PDSP 2021-22, while there were only two schemes with allocation of 7,111.95m for Sindh. “I know the above data is unbelievable, but it is unfortunately a reality”, he deplored.

The chief minister said that one of the two schemes included in the NHA portfolio in Sindh in PSDP-2021 was Sehwan-Jamshoro road costing a total of Rs14 billion, of which 50 per cent had been provided by the provincial government back in April 2017. “The road is less than 50 per cent complete in more than four years of execution,” he said, adding that non-completion of road had resulted into several deaths in road accident and he held the federal government responsible for this.

He said the other schemes in the NHA portfolio included land acquisition for Karachi-Lahore Motorway. “Again, it is astonishing that the Lahore to Sukkur section of this project has been undertaken through assured funds under the PSDP and the Sukkur to Hyderabad section is the only section which has not been started to-date and is proposed under the Public Private Partnership mode,” he lamented.

Read: Centre, Sindh spar over contribution to Karachi package

Finance Division
The CM said that there were 14 schemes of estimated cost of Rs86,605m with allocation of Rs15,061m for Punjab, 28 schemes of estimated cost of Rs144,495m with allocation of Rs18,053m for Balochistan and 10 schemes of estimated cost of Rs86,783m with allocation of Rs66,782m for KP, while there were only two schemes of estimated cost of only Rs4,808m with allocation of Rs1,519m for Sindh.

He said majority of schemes for Punjab were in the road section. “Out of the 11 new projects given to Punjab in the Finance Division, 10 are these provincial road projects with a cost of Rs71,699m and an allocation of Rs12,461m in 2021-22. “The provinces of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan have been given new schemes in the Finance Division, but not Sindh,” he deplored.

CM Shah also expressed his concern over ‘violation of Article 156 (4) of the Constitution’ by not holding the minimum number of National Economic Council meetings.

He urged the prime minister to reconsider this lopsided PSDP and abide by the constitutional requirement of ‘balanced development and regional equity’... :sarcastic:

the most common factor of crimes all over the world are Human .... we should kill them all .... :close_tema::close_tema::close_tema:
I won’t hide my feelings any more. Saaf khulke haqiqat bolonga, jisko bura lagna hai lage.

Dehati Sindhi, Saraiki and Fuc**ng Afghanis are the main criminals in KHI with a small population of prevailing Urdu community, Remnants of MQM. But the main credit goes to Saraiki and Sindhis. These damn beings !!!

I won’t hide my feelings any more. Saaf khulke haqiqat bolonga, jisko bura lagna hai lage.

Dehati Sindhi, Saraiki and Fuc**ng Afghanis are the main criminals in KHI with a small population of prevailing Urdu community, Remnants of MQM. But the main credit goes to Saraiki and Sindhis. These damn beings !!!

Holy Quran says: “The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islam). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.”(Quran, 49:10)

1622955183847.png

Last edited:

i am from khi and i dont agree with you i am not a sindhi or a saraiki or an afghan! poverty and corruption and chowkidari by faujis of bastard zardari are the reason why sindh/khi or Pakistan is messed up!

its the system not the people!

Holy Quran says: “The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islam). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.”(Quran, 49:10)

View attachment 750991
O bhai, Humara shehr ka jab mazak bane to ummat, Ghareeb, Miskeen aur bhai bhai sab uad ajata hai. Kia inlogon par bhi farz nai hai bhaion ke sath sahi se pesh aana ya ye sirf hamari zimidari hai ?
i am from khi and i dont agree with you i am not a sindhi or a saraiki or an afghan! poverty and corruption and chowkidari by faujis of bastard zardari are the reason why sindh/khi or Pakistan is messed up!

its the system not the people!
You have no idea !!!

People are daako by pesha, No by poverty here

You have no idea !!!

People are daako by pesha, No by poverty here

sure they are when chowkidar aka as Fauji becomes land grabbers tanker mafia protectors of zardari and dont do their actual job ie protect people from chor dakus and allow their minions to treat people like cockroaches deprive people of basic human facilities eat up all the jobs and businesses what do you expect people to do! bow down to them like sheeps! this snatching is first step in standing up to these corrupt turds! khi is buring anf very soon it will explode and these Military inc dakkus will roll in their tanks to protect zardari and murder people!

this system will only produce chors and dakkus! because this system is there to protect chors and dakkus!

O bhai, Humara shehr ka jab mazak bane to ummat, Ghareeb, Miskeen aur bhai bhai sab uad ajata hai. Kia inlogon par bhi farz nai hai bhaion ke sath sahi se pesh aana ya ye sirf hamari zimidari hai ?

O Bhai, meri post sirf khas tor pe aap ke liyey nahi thi, my post is an "eye opener" for everyone (including myself) on what we are told to follow and what we do in our day to day daily dealings with others....humari sub sey bari 2 problems hein:

1. Qol or fel mein "Khulla" tazzaaad
2. Islam ki hidayat mein "meetha meetha hup hup or karwa (yaani mushlkil kaam) tho tho"

I apologize if this looks like a sermon but the above two points are the biggest of concerns ...

As I said before

Only brain dead Jiyalas or a racist like you can deny Bhutto's role in disintegration of Pakistan

Only a half-wit or a lying, conniving, propagandist would pretend that "Bhutto's role in disintegration of Pakistan" is under contention here. Take your pick.

You, in your hatred against the rest of Pakistan, born from insecurities and inadequacies, stated while pointing at members in this thread that Mukti Bahini was right. Let me just point out how much of a self-serving serpent you are to have passed that statement; first for condoning a terrorist organization responsible for killing thousands of innocent Pakistanis, and second for equating whatever happened in East Pakistan to what is happening in Karachi and this forum just to further your wailing of victimhood. Then you pretended you were only talking about what PPP did in East Pakistan. When told PPP was never in power in East Pakistan, you changed it to "Bhutto's role in disintegration of Pakistan".

I keep telling you, this is not your regular discussion. And thanks again for proving yet again that you are exactly what I say you are.

when did i say that?

Keep reading that post until you get it.

The racist mod is getting desperate :lol:
You are not brain dead. You are simply racist
Rant of a racist
Ok racist
Nice try racist

Yeah....I'm getting desperate.....obviously.

Lets see what you can bring to the table

But still not enough

Never thought it would be enough for you, takes integrity to own up to one's own hypocrisy, lies, and deceit.

Waziristani is not a race. It is a dislike for people who attack our soldiers and give refuge to terrorists. Even many pashtuns dislike Waziristani for their behavior

So bring me something like for Pashtuns and I would agree that I am a racist

Now shoo and try again :)

'MQM supporting, Ethno-nationalistic Karachiites' is not a race. It is a dislike for people who attack the rest of Pakistan and give support to terrorists, traitors, and criminals. Even many Karachiites dislike these 'MQM supporting ethno-nationalistic Karachiites'.

So bring me something like for 'Urdu speakers' and I would agree that I am racist.

*in fact bring me anything which can be construed as racism and make it interesting. Instead of just rhetoric.

Buy the way I have explained why I dislike waziristanis and have nothing against other pashtuns or other tribal area people

No racism. Just dislike for support for terrorism that is costing this nation its sons

Now go and work hard and try to prove again that I am a racist :)

Sure you aren't ;)

Only a half-wit or a lying, conniving, propagandist would pretend that "Bhutto's role in disintegration of Pakistan" is under contention here. Take your pick.

You, in your hatred against the rest of Pakistan, born from insecurities and inadequacies, stated while pointing at members in this thread that Mukti Bahini was right. Let me just point out how much of a self-serving serpent you are to have passed that statement; first for condoning a terrorist organization responsible for killing thousands of innocent Pakistanis, and second for equating whatever happened in East Pakistan to what is happening in Karachi and this forum just to further your wailing of victimhood. Then you pretended you were only talking about what PPP did in East Pakistan. When told PPP was never in power in East Pakistan, you changed it to "Bhutto's role in disintegration of Pakistan".

I keep telling you, this is not your regular discussion. And thanks again for proving yet again that you are exactly what I say you are.

Keep reading that post until you get it.

Yeah....I'm getting desperate.....obviously.

Never thought it would be enough for you, takes integrity to own up to one's own hypocrisy, lies, and deceit.

'MQM supporting, Ethno-nationalistic Karachiites' is not a race. It is a dislike for people who attack the rest of Pakistan and give support to terrorists, traitors, and criminals. Even many Karachiites dislike these 'MQM supporting ethno-nationalistic Karachiites'.

So bring me something like for 'Urdu speakers' and I would agree that I am racist.

*in fact bring me anything which can be construed as racism and make it interesting. Instead of just rhetoric.

Sure you aren't ;)

Blah Blah Blah

At least that attempt to prove me a racist by bringing in my comments about Waziristanis worth a reply. This time you didn't even bother to bring anything and continued with your rants to prove me a racist

That is now it works. It works when you blame victim for its ordeal and then many people call you out for your racism. Like it happened in your case

So to prove me racist. Bring something strong. Something better than that Waziristani proof. You went down instead of going up. Try again

Now shoo racist :)

Now that this discussion is coming to an end, to me it is clear that there isn't a solution to what is going on in Karachi.

- You make a separate province (PPP and their enslaved fanbase go mad)
- Federal territory (PPP and Sindhi Nationalism on the rise)
- Free Sindhis from the interior and bring real democracy (Ain't gonna happen)

Karachi will remain stuck in the clutches of PPP. PTI had its chance, IK turned out to be a coward. Where do our 580 billion in taxes go? (more than Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar and Multan combined).
They will keep spending our taxes on the North and our share will be eaten by PPP.

Sigh....

Where do our 580 billion in taxes go? (more than Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar and Multan combined).
They will keep spending our taxes on the North and our share will be eaten by PPP.

Karachi does not pay a single rupee more than what it owes the rest Pakistan. Neither does the rest of Pakistan use anything more than what is owed to it. These claims have been debunked and dismantled at least a dozen times on this forum alone. Please use the search function and not repeat the same misinformation over and over again.

Blah Blah Blah

At least that attempt to prove me a racist by bringing in my comments about Waziristanis worth a reply. This time you didn't even bother to bring anything and continued with your rants to prove me a racist

That is now it works. It works when you blame victim for its ordeal and then many people call you out for your racism. Like it happened in your case

So to prove me racist. Bring something strong. Something better than that Waziristani proof. You went down instead of going up. Try again

Now shoo racist :)

Sure, bud....:tup:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom