What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Insulted Other Member/Nationality or Political party
So you think you can go to your office on your own hard earned bike in absence of a public transport system?

Well think again because the liberal Pee Pee Pee government would take your bikes too

FB_IMG_1622461883375.jpg

That looks like an excuse. Since those guys voted for Mqm so let's treat them as second class citizens. Not to forget you also want to commit a genocide in Karachi

What are you? A wanna be Zionist or something? Aren't pajeets enough to simp for Zionists that you "Pakistani nationalists" joined them too?

Last edited by a moderator:
So you think you can go to your office on your own hard earned bike in absence of a public transport system?

Well think again because the liberal Pee Pee Pee government would take your bikes too

View attachment 749635

This "Pee Pee Pee" is a parasitic group, a bunch of leeches. Pakistanis ought to be more organized and united, if mafias can be organized in crime, then civilians can and should it far better than them. Deprive them, starve them and then waste them.

That looks like an excuse. Since those guys voted for Mqm so let's treat them as second class citizens. Not to forget you also want to commit a genocide in Karachi

What are you? A wanna be Zionist or something? Aren't pajeets enough to simp for Zionists that you "Pakistani nationalists" joined them too?

With the way they going they’ll do themselves in on their own — they allowed MQM, PPP monsters to fester and grow and God knows what else. We nationalists need to purify them.

Im not saying genocide them, but re-education camps are needed.

With the way they going they’ll do themselves in on their own — they allowed MQM, PPP monsters to fester and grow and God knows what else. We nationalists need to purify them.

Im not saying genocide them, but re-education camps are needed.

We never voted for Pee Pee Pee. That is your "nationalists" of interior Sindh and Southern Punjab

As for MQM. You guys with your attitude after Mqm was kicked out proved that we were right in voting for MQM

Mods how is this BS allowed?

@waz @The Eagle

You 'nationalists' have been worshipping Suwar Nawaz for thirty years and still continue to do who raped the country again and again. Don't forget your auqaat.

1st no nationalist worship any of these disgusting parties and never support gutter shit like PML, PPP, MQM and other shit out there. Least of all me as you know and have seen my comments last few years.

1st no nationalist worship any of these disgusting parties and never support gutter shit like PML, PPP, MQM and other shit out there. Least of all me as you know and have seen my comments last few years.
When you generalizing all Karachiites it's only fair I generalize all Punjabis as poojaris of Sharifs.

When you generalizing all Karachiites it's only fair I generalize all Punjabis as poojaris of Sharifs.

Trust me, if it was up to me I’d destroy half my family back home as well in Punjab along with others. So it’s just not Karachi but anyone that showers pedals on those leeches.

So don’t feel bad I’m not singling out anyone particular group. But all Pakistanis that support these parties need a lobotomy done.

AS FOR MY BELIEF and other Nationalists: I give no importance to what a person is Sindi, Balochi, Punjabi, Pathan and other shit out there. Or their caste and tribe. Either your Pakistani or not, those other labels have no meaning what so ever to us Nationalists and we neither give importance to them either.

Last edited:
Well I do agree with you. They should drive a mode of transport as how they vote and who they constantly vote for.
A donkey is less economical than a motorcycle.

*post edited to comply with forum rules
In a country full of ghost schools and empty curriculum?

It would be less tiresome to just give them their bikes back.

Warning: Posts of No-value/off-topic/Derailing/One liner trolling/Feeding a troll & quoting abusive post/Maligning State

How can you seriously expect anything from PPP? I meant we all know how is the situation in "Androon e Sindh" ... Karachi needs:

1. Ample funding
2. Improved security infrastructure (Including the removal of ALL kinds of mafias)
3, Honest leadership

Honestly, I do not know who will be their true Messiah, they have pretty much tried every Political party with so called stake in the City...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom