What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

yaap with minimum population size +25 million

So wouldn’t a city of that size need motor bikes/cars for people to get around?

To get to point A from point B with a donkey cart would take quite a while I would imagine.

Last edited:
So wouldn’t a city of that size need motor bikes/cars for people to get around?

To get to point A from point B with a donkey cart would take quite a while I would imagine.
Sir, it was Sarcasm, due to despair

They voted for PTI in last elections

Guess they should be nuked for that crime

if you diigged deeper you would realize the issue is not with Karachi but with people of Sind who vote for PPP.. and have been ruling since then

you are lucky you don't get nuked for making ignorant comments...

wont happen!

DHA/Fauj Inc minting money by protecting zardari they dint care in 71 now they dont care in 2021 they will milk the cow as long as they can and abandon it when it becomes dry!

DHA and Fauj has nothing to do with management of Areas under Sindh Govt. I am not doubting corruption and land grabbing by DHA but blaming everything on them shouldn't become the norm. What we can blame them for is provision of relief on their corruption cases.

I have said this before and i will repeat again. Unfortunately no one can do anything for Karachi or for whole of Sindh due to the 18th amendment.

@PakFactor You are blaming a city of 20 million population while they have tried every party from MqM to PTI. Instead of empathizing with them, you are scolding them. This is unfair.

It's a deeply flawed yet most obvious response to the equally, if not more flawed MO of blaming everything in Karachi on the rest of Pakistan. Bikes are being snatched by the people of Karachi from the people of Karachi with the complacence and/or collusion of the police of Karachi, yet the same agenda driven idiots as always, are here using it to blame the rest of Pakistan. Did you think that the rest of Pakistan would not point towards Karachi's role in the watershed event and continuation for this lawlessness?

It's a deeply flawed yet most obvious response to the equally, if not more flawed MO of blaming everything in Karachi on the rest of Pakistan. Bikes are being snatched by the people of Karachi from the people of Karachi with the complacence and/or collusion of the police of Karachi, yet the same agenda driven idiots as always, are here using it to blame the rest of Pakistan. Did you think that the rest of Pakistan would not point towards Karachi's role in the watershed event and continuation for this lawlessness?
Karachi Police is under Sindh Govt, aka Pee Pee Pee. One major reason for lawlessness in Khi.

Karachi Police is under Sindh Govt, aka Pee Pee Pee. One major reason for lawlessness in Khi.

No doubt, however, is the Karachi police manned by people from outside of Karachi? Does the PPP tell the policemen from Karachi to aid and abet the thieves of Karachi? Do you think its the exemplary competence of the Punjab Police behind the lesser numbers of bike thefts in Lahore?

Don't get me wrong, PPP is deliberately destroying Karachi. However, "iss talab mein sub nangay hain" and this age old MO of blaming ones own corruption and incompetence on the rest has gotten too old. It is the primary reason why no one in the rest of Pakistan is willing to hear the voices of Karachi, even when they are in fact true.

Back
Top Bottom