What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

High time it became a Federally Administered Area.
I reckon it is NOT at all easy ... becuase if it was something similar would have done by now.

The most unfortunate issue and I guess challenge is how to convince the rural population of "Androon e Sindh" to give triple talaq to "triple P"... I mean kab tak?

Yes Sir! As an example, please look at Saeed Ghani and his family's links to the drug mafia. Secondly pls see how IG AD Khwaja, and Kaleem Imam were removed from office by PPP.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the IG's are appointed and removed by the federal government and not the provincial government. They are part of the federal bureaucracy and can be appointed anywhere at the Prime Minister's discretion, e.g. IG Kaleem Imam also served as the IG of Punjab Police. IG Khwaja was appointed and removed by PMLN and IG Imam was appointed and removed by PTI.

How do you know "people of Karachi" are the ones doing the thieving?

It is a known fact that most dacoits in Karachi hail from interior Sindh and do so in complicity with the Sindh police. In case you didn't know Sindh police is controlled by shit party PPP. Also go to any government office or police station in Karachi then only Sindhis from interior Sindh are employed there even though Sindhis comprise less than 10% of Karachi's population.

Or maybe it was your racial bias which you have displayed thousands of times before to blame the people of Karachi.

Common sense and the very well documented history of the gangs of Karachi. You can claim whatever you want at your own expense though, just like with all your other "known facts".

Great to see your "analysis" and to blame the victims for their ordeal.

Whether it is Karachiites looting these bikes or anyone else. The fact is that it is the responsibility of the provincial government to stop that. And since that isn't happening then it is the responsibility of federal government to do anything about that. And since that isn't happening either so you instead tried to pin the blame on the people of the city

Very good :tup:

"The liberal Pee Pee Pee government would take your bikes too". Clearly, you have no agenda behind this thread at all. Good to see that the only response you have is more claims of victimhood.

You think donkey's won't be snatched. They are a delicacy in Lahore.

But then that would make them haram.

"The liberal Pee Pee Pee government would take your bikes too". Clearly, you have no agenda behind this thread at all. Good to see that the only response you have is more claims of victimhood.

So blaming Pee Pee Pee that is ruling Karachi for ills of Karachi is wrong according to you?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the IG's are appointed and removed by the federal government and not the provincial government. They are part of the federal bureaucracy and can be appointed anywhere at the Prime Minister's discretion, e.g. IG Kaleem Imam also served as the IG of Punjab Police. IG Khwaja was appointed and removed by PMLN and IG Imam was appointed and removed by PTI.

Yes, but provincial Govt has to approve them, and both proved to be a thorn in PPP's side, so were removed.

@PanzerKiel @Areesh and others, can you shed more light on why they were removed?

Kitne logo ne apny muhally me Hoti chori rokne ki koshish ki Hy. ?

So blaming Pee Pee Pee that is ruling Karachi for ills of Karachi is wrong according to you?

Of course, that is all that you did. You were clearly too clever for anyone to have seen through you. Not even when you then proceeded to condone two anti-state terrorist organizations to further your own vile regional agenda....after wailing when anyone accuses you of having supported one of them and in turn being a major part of Karachi's woes.

Of course, that is all that you did. You were clearly too clever for anyone to have seen through you. Not even when you then proceeded to condone two anti-state terrorist organizations to further your own vile regional agenda....after wailing when anyone accuses you of having supported one of them and in turn being a major part of Karachi's woes.
Oh so it is the fault of the people of Karachi that our roads are broken, there is no water in the lines, sewerage is overflowing, garbage is everywhere and there no law enforcement to check criminal activity.

But can't blame Pee Pee Pee because one racist moderator on PDF thinks so.

So we can't blame Pee Pee Pee too for all the woes of Karachi

It is the poor people of Karachi who are responsible not the feudal scumbags who are ruling this city and making millions daily or even hourly in corruption

got it

@Blacklight Do you agree with this?

It is the poor people of Karachi who are responsible not the feudal scumbags who are ruling this city and making millions daily or even hourly in corruption

got it

Oh so it is the fault of the people of Karachi that our roads are broken, there is no water in the lines, sewerage is overflowing, garbage is everywhere and there no law enforcement to check criminal activity.

But can't blame Pee Pee Pee because one racist moderator on PDF thinks so.

Yeah, my friends, you keep thinking you're sly but you really are not.....this isn't your household or 'usual circle' discussion where you can spurt from both ends and fool anyone into anything, strawman just will not work. Your vile posts and transparent agenda are recorded for all history.

I find it quite funny that many people commenting like experts are not from Karachi, haven't lived there and some haven't even ever visited it.

Now I as a resident of the city will make something absolutely clear, the people of Karachi don't support PPP, they elected PTI but Imran Khan couldn't keep his false promises. PPP won votes from the rest of Sindh and was able to gain government in Karachi as well. Now this dilemma is harmful to the city and will remain until something is done.
The best solution to counter this is to make Karachi a part of Federal territory or to make it a separate province entirely.

Plus all the BS about Karachi's people being spewed here by obvious racists is totally false. Karachi has minimal government support, whatever exists was built by the people, for the people.

got it

Absolutely NOT.

PPP should have been wiped out after 1971, but now we have them holding Sindh and Karachi hostage.

Fauj bi iss awam say nikal kar aati hai. Given the chance every Pakistan will do the same bcz we no longer consider being corupt as a bad thing.
phir jab awaam ,syasatdan, judges sab ka criticism halal hai toh fauji muqadas cow kyon hai bhai?

aur jab awaam ko chor bolnay may issue nai toh wardi may chori halal kyon hai bhai!!!

aur awaam choori kar kar keh bijli ka bill choori kar lay gee lakin generail jab choori karta hai toh zardari jesay haram zadday mulk khaa jatay hain!!!

system ka bigar hai boss awaam ka nai! oppar chor neechay chor dain bain chor he chor aur sab say bara chor FAUJI MAFIA jo zardari ki chowkdari kar raha hai aur dono hathun say loot rahay hain mulk aur awaam ko!p
It's a deeply flawed yet most obvious response to the equally, if not more flawed MO of blaming everything in Karachi on the rest of Pakistan. Bikes are being snatched by the people of Karachi from the people of Karachi with the complacence and/or collusion of the police of Karachi, yet the same agenda driven idiots as always, are here using it to blame the rest of Pakistan. Did you think that the rest of Pakistan would not point towards Karachi's role in the watershed event and continuation for this lawlessness?

police is not from khi its from sindh and punjab!
Absolutely NOT.

PPP should have been wiped out after 1971, but now we have them holding Sindh and Karachi hostage.
ppp legalizing land grabbing by dha mafia since 1971! anyone even if israels legalizes dha land mafia they will be protected like zardari is and will be allowed to treat people like roaches like zardari!

so anyone who is willing to legalize military incs illegal activities is golden in eyes of wardi!

any half decent country would have hanged zardari but his right hand man Uzair baloch involved in terrorism and spying against Pakistan is a guest of pindi boys!

phuddu laga rahay hain ya!

Now I as a resident of the city will make something absolutely clear, the people of Karachi don't support PPP, they elected PTI but Imran Khan couldn't keep his false promises.
Is that the main reason PTI lost in Karachi or do you see something more to it...? the reason I am asking this question is because PTI was considered most probably the best replacement for PPP in current circumstances...so with that assumption even if in 2.5 years they failed to deliver as promised why they were NOT given another chance?

Last edited:
Yeah, my friends, you keep thinking you're sly but you really are not.....this isn't your household or 'usual circle' discussion where you can spurt from both ends and fool anyone into anything, strawman just will not work. Your vile posts and transparent agenda are recorded for all history.

It is funny that in India Modi government is responsible for all the mess due to covid (a pandemic) and it truly is since it failed to handle it properly

But when we blame Pee Pee Pee for man made disasters like around 2000 bikes getting stolen or snatched then that means we have an evil agenda :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom