What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

Government is still hiring and extending retirement age for her employees.

He doesn't.
He needs to keep his financiers happy and approved of him.

What other options do you have?

One can argue the same for Karachi.

Just because they wear Armani or Versace don't make them less tribal.
This is Pakistan, He doesn't need to keep his financiers happy and approved of him.

Well, they are Pakistanis already. Immigrants that came during the 70s are not creating a problem.

Karachi? Tribal? What are you on about?
Karachi pays most of the taxes, is the economic hub, and it is in the fed's interest to keep Karachi in a good state if they want tax revenues to remain stable.
Where are you from even in Pakistan? Karachi and FATA are different, the government's policy to govern them would be different.
After listening to your arguments I'm sure you aren't from Khi and most probably haven't been there.
For my fellow Karachi walas : ager aagy berh ker haq nai cheen sakty tu ya tu mulk chorhdo ya mer jao phir. Koi tumhary haq k liay kisi or se nahi laryga.
Wait for their haq ki larai to be branded as a revolution or uprising by the media and cranky nationalists.

Well, they are Pakistanis already. Immigrants that came during the 70s are not creating a problem.
Talk official. Governance issues are arising as more digital connected Pakistan comes forward.
Karachi? Tribal? What are you on about?
The bandar baat of the city based on ethnic lines to strategically go street by street in land theft and occupation.

From Vanaras to Nur village to Punjab society on the super highway.
Karachi pays most of the taxes, is the economic hub, and it is in the fed's interest to keep Karachi in a good state if they want tax revenues to remain stable.
Where are you from even in Pakistan? Karachi and FATA are different, the government's policy to govern them would be different.

There are no gains in becoming a football between fed and provincial authorities.

Motor Bikes should be banned in Karachi , in order to fight Crime
how would people get around. most people can't afford cars and public transport sucks
Motor Bikes should be banned in Karachi , in order to fight Crime
banning things never works. that is trying to plug one hole on a sinking ship. We need to address the root cause of crime in Karachi which are poverty and corruption.

IMHO this tit for tat mentality (blame game) won't work either. ALL stake holders have their fair share of grievances and as such have to be addressed before the situation of the City get worsen.

That was my point as well, partly. A regular non-Sindhi Karachi wala though, has no grievances he needs answered by a regular Sindhi Karachi wala. This regular bile sprayed on the Sindhi on this very forum might help the Karachiites fool themselves into feeling a little better but it is not helping their cause.

Lately things have changed that OLD ethnic biased does not exist in my opinion any more "as much" as I mentioned earlier that Karachi is a "mini Pakistan" and for long Punjabis and Pathans have happily coexist with Urdu speaking people.

It depends on the specific "circle" one is speaking to. Education, economic well being, and cognitive capacity play a major part.

It is not an 'Urdu Speaking' issue. Many times more Urdu Speakers live in Punjab whom you can't tell apart from the rest. It is a deliberate narrative built by a certain political group to create and perpetuate its political hegemony through vile ethno-nationalism by creating a perception of victimhood and external attacks. Exactly the way any and every ethno-nationalistic party has ever operated. The party is not in power anymore, the vile propaganda still remains. There are morons on this very forum who were attacking Gilgit-Baltistanis the other day, claiming they were being favored over Karachi. The member who started the thread literally wanted Pakistan to compromise the entire Kashmiri cause so that he is allowed to buy land in Gilgit Baltistan which he never was going to anyway.

On the other hand, there is a huge trust deficit when it comes to giving funding to Sindh Govt by the Federal Govt and the reasons are apparent to everyone (i.e. extreme incompetence and corruption etc)...and that is ONE of the major reason why most of the improvement initiatives stuck and never get completed...

That's just an excuse by the center. Nothing's stopping them from declaring Karachi's fresh water and drainage issues national emergencies, which they literally are, and fixing them with direct federal intervention.

I 100% agree; people of Karachi IMHO seldom travel as they should be...may be bring back and include some cultural customs in their life style...I meant I would recommend to learn different languages as well as I find lately Saraiki to be the most sweetest language out there... make acquaintances outside will definitely have no harm but good in the long run...

If they would just see how the rest of Pakistan lives, this 24/7 wailing might reduce a little bit.

how would people get around. most people can't afford cars and public transport sucks

banning things never works. that is trying to plug one hole on a sinking ship. We need to address the root cause of crime in Karachi which are poverty and corruption.

Poverty and corruption are in every city of Pakistan, rather some have more than Karachi. Need to change from PPP.

Poverty and corruption are in every city of Pakistan, rather some have more than Karachi. Need to change from PPP.
We can get rid of PPP by redistributing the waderas land to the farmers and by granting army protection to the tribal leaders from the PPP associated mafia.

We can get rid of PPP by redistributing the waderas land to the farmers and by granting army protection to the tribal leaders from the PPP associated mafia.

Who will do this "nek kaam"? Because of triple P not accepting the "Universal Health Coverage" with "Sehat Insaf Card (Health Insurance Card)" ... people of Karachi are now mehroom from this future health facility as well...

Last edited:
Who will do this "nek kaam"? Because of triple P not accepting the "Universal Health Coverage" with "Sehat Insaf Card (Health Insurance Card)" ... people of Karachi are now mehroom from this future health facility as well...

Even war torn ex-FATA now has full health insurance and Rescue 1122 service but God forbid Karachi walay demand such basic necessities. We should become 'patriotic Pakistanis' and continue to live in misery imposed on us by Sindhi waderas with full backing of establishment.

PPP did not come into power until after the separation of East Pakistan. Bengali "genuine grievances" were a lot older than PPP and directed against all of West Pakistan, including the Karachiite dominant bureaucracy at the time. Like I said, you are just another self serving, hate mongering, propaganda peddler who will concoct and twist anything to suit his own ill-educated two-bit agenda and propaganda, including condoning treasonous snakes.

ps: Best educate yourself on 71. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two to help you in your cause as well.

I perfectly know what happened in 71. Don't need a racist like you to teach me history

Bhutto and his role in disintegration of Pakistan can only be denied by either his brain dead jiyalas or racists like you

Surely. Not the snakes you still keep supporting openly in your posts after, as your posse member keeps using as a defense, "not voting for them".

Pee Pee Pee and racists like you have given us no choice but to support those "snakes"

If snakes are the way to rein in enemies of my people then be it. There is nothing wrong in supporting them

Strawman to Ad hominem. I always take it as a compliment, shows one's helplessness in the argument. Otherwise, you and your posse's (you know, the "many other members" constituting just one dolt whose only defense always is the Zionists inspired "you're racist") opinions and whatever you tell yourself to feel better doesn't really bother me. The caravan goes on and what not.

All racists are proud of being racists. Like if they are not proud of it then why would they be racist in the first place

You are not the first racist in the world who has no problem in getting called a racist

That is your ingrained self-victimhood, born from political objectives, speaking. Karachi is the victim, Karachiites are the victims of PPP and its treacherous politics. Karachi and Karachiites are also the victims of Karachiites such as yourself, who if not victimize Karachi directly then victimize it by supporting and/or hiding the crimes of their own fellow Karachiites and perpetuating their vile regional/ethno-nationalistic political propaganda.

These are facts corroborated by anyone who is not a racist

Prove me and other Karachiites wrong by giving us good governance and treating us equally and not a second class citizen

But then that is too much to ask from a racist like you. Isn't it???
Even war torn ex-FATA now has full health insurance and Rescue 1122 service but God forbid Karachi walay demand such basic necessities. We should become 'patriotic Pakistanis' and continue to live in misery imposed on us by Sindhi waderas with full backing of establishment.

These guys want us to live like Indian Muslims are expected to live in India by BJP

Be grateful that you are allowed to live in the country and don't ask for your rights

That is not going to happen.

Sir Ji Unity ka fuqdaan hey "Karachi Walon" mein...WHY the big businessmen of Karachi who pay in millions of Rs (May be more than that) do not initiate talks with leadership in the Federal Govt (I guess you all have tried that before)... to me the biggest challenge is how to wake up the simple common sindhi manrhon so that triple P se chutkara paaya jaye...whenever I tried to convince them about the issues with triple P they shut me up by saying "Saaen ik baat budhayo ... kiya Bhutto Saaen Margaya hay kiya?" ... and I just have nothing to say afterwards...

The burden is on the state
You MUST be kidding me ... are you delusional you are living in Pakistan where a vote is sold in exchange of a plate of biryani...and how many times you have witnessed that your previous assumptions have failed in this regard...better not act like Lakeer key faqeer and change the method to approach the State,...Karachi does not deserve this halat AT ALL...the sooner Karachi Waley get UNITED and develop a better method/campaign to communicate their grievances sooner the ball will roll... zaat paat, zubaan, nasal se upor hokey mill beth ke sochna hoga ...

You MUST be kidding me ... are you delusional you are living in Pakistan where a vote is sold in exchange of a plate of biryani...and how many times you have witnessed that your previous assumptions have failed in this regard...better not act like Lakeer key faqeer and change the method to approach the State,...Karachi does not deserve this halat AT ALL...the sooner Karachi Waley get UNITED and develop a better method/campaign to communicate their grievances sooner the ball will roll... zaat paat, zubaan, nasal se upor hokey mill beth ke sochna hoga ...

We pay taxes. We obey law. We voted for a party that apparently isn't a regional party or claims to be. At least this is what that guy in bani gala says

And in return we got nothing. State failed us. Now I am not going to keep my head down and accept my fate as a second class citizen. The first at least I would do is to stop supporting PTI

Enough with this federal party bullshit

We pay taxes. We obey law. We voted for a party that apparently isn't a regional party or claims to be. At least this is what that guy in bani gala says

And in return we got nothing. State failed us
To regional party ko pichley kitney elections mein vote dekey dekh liya tha na ... kiya gul khilayey regional party ne?

Again, there is NO denying the issues faced by Karachi is "very genuine" and should be resolved as soon as possible BUT for that "koi majmoi hikmat e amli" to ikhtiyaar karni hogi ke nahi?

To regional party ko pichley kitney elections mein vote dekey dekh liya tha na ... kiya gul khilayey regional party ne?

Again, there is NO denying the issues faced by Karachi is "very genuine" and should be resolved as soon as possible BUT for that "koi majmoi hikmat e amli" to ikhtiyaar karni hogi ke nahi?

Whatever little development we see in Karachi is because of the regional party. Whether people like it or not but Mqm has done more for Karachi with mustafa Kamal as mayor than pti with Imran Khan as prime minister

To PTI ko to nikalo na is shehar sai. Hum sai vote lai k Imran Khan ayashi kar raha hai. Not going to give him free ride again

Back
Top Bottom