What's new

Afghan Taliban Special Forces Showing their firepower and skills

All pakhtoon are Afghan but all Afghanistani arent pakhtoon. I'm pakistani first like the thousand other pakhtoons that live therem

1. Yes you are an Afghan by virtue of being a Pakhtoon.
2. Correct not all Afghans are Pakhtoon, we have Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras etc
3. Correct you are a citizen of Pakistan but an Afghan by bloodline.

Frankly historical bloodlines, linguistic similarities, religion matter less to me. These matter nothing when it comes national interests.

Nonsense! fancy video editing and jumping like monkeys doesnt turn into a fighting force. In order to have a qualitative affects on the battle space, you need a whole array of force multipliers such as ISR, air support etc otherwise you become sitting ducks for air sorties. Google latest amount of Talis including these so called fancy retards sent to hell and you will understand the gravity of the situation for them.
What r u talking about joker, did u miss the pass decade where these 'fancy retards' as u call them made the US bite dust. Come outa ur hollywood world, this is real shit not jack reacher mumbo jumbo.

1. Yes you are an Afghan by virtue of being a Pakhtoon.
2. Correct not all Afghans are Pakhtoon, we have Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras etc
3. Correct you are a citizen of Pakistan but an Afghan by bloodline.

Frankly historical bloodlines, linguistic similarities, religion matter less to me. These matter nothing when it comes national interests.
4. I'm a patriotic pakistani like all the Pakhtoons I know. Ready to go to hell if "GHQ" gives us the orders

we are all ready.our enemies must suffer.we can do anything to save our land.
the sad part is that their is a certain mindset in afghanistan that thinks that to be a true afghan, you HAVE to hate Pakistan and love india while in Pakistan, we've treated them as the next of kin siblings...just look at this @A-Team guy for example...

frankly (and I'll be brutally blunt), it is most probably that deep rooted hatred for Islam in the hearts and minds of some western influenced afghans who still want pervasions and intoxications to be readily available throughout the country. that's why they'll run towards anyone and anything unislamic like america and india.

Count me in a long with you brother. Tick tock ready to rock. 8-)
Grab the flag, we're dinning with the devil tonight.

we are all ready.our enemies must suffer.we can do anything to save our land.
Without pakistan my life would have no meaning, I use it as motivation.

the sad part is that their is a certain mindset in afghanistan that thinks that to be a true afghan, you HAVE to hate Pakistan and love india while in Pakistan, we've treated them as the next of kin siblings...just look at this @A-Team guy for example...

frankly (and I'll be brutally blunt), it is most probably that deep rooted hatred for Islam in the hearts and minds of some western influenced afghans who still want pervasions and intoxications to be readily available throughout the country. that's why they'll run towards anyone and anything unislamic like america and india.
Bruh pakhtoons on this side of the border dont even marry them. Its looked down upon for us to marry into a kabali family. They think that we will welcome them with flowers and smiles if they invade pakistan. The fact is, if the pakhtoons that weren't even fully part of the state(FATA) fought against the army, what do you think the full citizens are gonna do?

Grab the flag, we're dinning with the devil tonight.

Without pakistan my life would have no meaning, I use it as motivation.

Bruh pakhtoons on this side of the border dont even marry them. Its looked down upon for us to marry into a kabali family. They think that we will welcome them with flowers and smiles if they invade pakistan. The fact is, if the pakhtoons that weren't even fully part of the state(FATA) fought against the army, what do you think the full citizens are gonna do?
oh is that right? I didn't know...Pakistani Pakhtoons don't marrying into the ones from Afghanistan? I knew that that they don't take too kindly to afghans bad mouthing Pakistan but I didn't know that it went that deep...

its just said that the likes of @A-Team run after the enemy like spineless leeches calling them "friend" and "brother" and asking them for support to kill their own fellow Muslims who have done so much to support them and get THIS answer in return...
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 2.27.53 PM.png

^^^ in other words, "baba maaf karo, abhi paysay nahi hain, filhaal Russia hay na, ja ussay maang, may teen chaar saal baad paysay doon ga"...pathetic and shameful.

oh is that right? I didn't know...Pakistani Pakhtoons don't marrying into the ones from Afghanistan? I knew that that they don't take too kindly to afghans bad mouthing Pakistan but I didn't know that it went that deep...

its just said that the likes of @A-Team run after the enemy like spineless leeches calling them "friend" and "brother" and asking them for support to kill their own fellow Muslims who have done so much to support them and get THIS answer in return...
View attachment 532205
^^^ in other words, "baba maaf karo, abhi paysay nahi hain, filhaal Russia hay na, ja ussay maang, may teen chaar saal baad paysay doon ga"...pathetic and shameful.
Nope, marrying an Afghanistani, is a last resort. People talk and make fun if you, they say no Pakistani wanted to marry them so they bought an Afganistani becuse they still practice the dowry tradition.

Nope, marrying an Afghanistani, is a last resort. People talk and make fun if you, they say no Pakistani wanted to marry them so they bought an Afganistani becuse they still practice the dowry tradition.
So...here's the thing. I lived in northern California most of my life before moving to the seattle area. Northern Cali actually has a very sizable afghan population and my observation has been the that their are primarily THREE (3) types of afghans:

1. The religious Afghan who holds Islam near and dear to him/her. Such Afghanis, in my experience, are very friendly and brother towards Pakistanis. I've known plenty of them and still keep in contact with them. They would and gladly marry their daughters into Pakistani and Arab families and vice versa. I know a great number of families in northern california where the husband is Pakistani or an Arab and wife is Afghani or the husband is Afghani and the wife is Pakistani or Arab. They DO NOT live on welfare or take government handouts from the state of california even though they may be elegible, they would work hard and earn and honest living. They also are avid supporters of the taliban for freeing Afghanistan albeit, they do disagree with them on a philosophical level. But all in all, they love Islam, hold Pakistanis as their brothers and do support the taliban. Oddly enough, such AFghans also HATE, and I mean DESPISE, indians, especially hindus and sikhs. And I mean like, they wouldn't even shake hands with them except may for like half a second and then pull their hand away.

2. the liberal afghan (most probably the @A-Team type). These types of AFghans are the polar opposite of the Afghans I mentioned above...they HATE anything even REMOTELY Islamic, they HATE Pakistan with a vengeance, openly drink alcohol and party, their daughters openly go on dates and clubbing, the type who for example, instead of saying "Allah ki qasam" would much prefer to say "bhagwaan ki saugan" (yes, I kid you not, I've heard them say that on many occasions). they are FILTHY rich AND yet, they take welfare from the state. almost all of their wealth is ill-gotten and stolen from the national treasury of Afghanistan (much like how noora sharif did) or is linked some how to black drug money. They keep their money hidden from public scrutiny and rip the state off in taking welfare. I have literally seen such Afghans in line at Safeway paying government issued welfare food stamps and then take those groceries (yes with alcoholic drinks included) out to their BMW and Mercedes SUVs. Also, most of these types of afghans, are actually not pushtoons at all. they do speak pushto and may even claim to be pushtoons, but once you get to know them, you realize that they are actually persians, tajiks or uzbeks and actually HATE pashtoons. Now...we have liberal trash of our own right? the ones we call libeturds? These types Afghans, even though they hate anything Islamic and hate Pakistan, actually become VERY GOOD and CLOSE friends with Pakistanis who libeturds and hindus and sikhs.

3. the Afghan that is basically like #1 but is too poor to stand up against the afghan of type #2. These ones, I have to admit, I do NOT have had much exposure except for the ones I've met in Pakistan. These are the ones, who if given the choice, would most probably choose to be the #1 type of an Afghan but due to financial constraints, they are forced to side with the #2 type of Afghans (the ptm supporters if you will).

Having said the above, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that the current government in kabul is comprised of afghans of #2 types while the Afghan Taliban are of #1 type. The foot soldiers of the ana are AFghans of #3 type. I suspect that the Afghan taliban already know this that is why they will ALWAYS keep the option of surrender with no harm open to the foot soldiers of the Ana. In other words, they'll say that hey, drop your weapons and surrender, we won't harm you. We get it that you recruited to get a paycheck because of poverty so give and surrender and we'll provide you with safety and security.

4. I'm a patriotic pakistani like all the Pakhtoons I know. Ready to go to hell if "GHQ" gives us the orders

Good for you my friend!

Have you been in Pak Army? Have you lost a limb while serving? Just asking to see if you have served because going to hell would be a tall order if you have not served or haven't heard the bullet breaking sound barrier just above your head :) Behind keyboard it easy to fantasize.

Just a thought.

Stay well.

So...here's the thing. I lived in northern California most of my life before moving to the seattle area. Northern Cali actually has a very sizable afghan population and my observation has been the that their are primarily THREE (3) types of afghans:

1. The religious Afghan who holds Islam near and dear to him/her. Such Afghanis, in my experience, are very friendly and brother towards Pakistanis. I've known plenty of them and still keep in contact with them. They would and gladly marry their daughters into Pakistani and Arab families and vice versa. I know a great number of families in northern california where the husband is Pakistani or an Arab and wife is Afghani or the husband is Afghani and the wife is Pakistani or Arab. They DO NOT live on welfare or take government handouts from the state of california even though they may be elegible, they would work hard and earn and honest living. They also are avid supporters of the taliban for freeing Afghanistan albeit, they do disagree with them on a philosophical level. But all in all, they love Islam, hold Pakistanis as their brothers and do support the taliban. Oddly enough, such AFghans also HATE, and I mean DESPISE, indians, especially hindus and sikhs. And I mean like, they wouldn't even shake hands with them except may for like half a second and then pull their hand away.

2. the liberal afghan (most probably the @A-Team type). These types of AFghans are the polar opposite of the Afghans I mentioned above...they HATE anything even REMOTELY Islamic, they HATE Pakistan with a vengeance, openly drink alcohol and party, their daughters openly go on dates and clubbing, the type who for example, instead of saying "Allah ki qasam" would much prefer to say "bhagwaan ki saugan" (yes, I kid you not, I've heard them say that on many occasions). they are FILTHY rich AND yet, they take welfare from the state. almost all of their wealth is ill-gotten and stolen from the national treasury of Afghanistan (much like how noora sharif did) or is linked some how to black drug money. They keep their money hidden from public scrutiny and rip the state off in taking welfare. I have literally seen such Afghans in line at Safeway paying government issued welfare food stamps and then take those groceries (yes with alcoholic drinks included) out to their BMW and Mercedes SUVs. Also, most of these types of afghans, are actually not pushtoons at all. they do speak pushto and may even claim to be pushtoons, but once you get to know them, you realize that they are actually persians, tajiks or uzbeks and actually HATE pashtoons. Now...we have liberal trash of our own right? the ones we call libeturds? These types Afghans, even though they hate anything Islamic and hate Pakistan, actually become VERY GOOD and CLOSE friends with Pakistanis who libeturds and hindus and sikhs.

3. the Afghan that is basically like #1 but is too poor to stand up against the afghan of type #2. These ones, I have to admit, I do NOT have had much exposure except for the ones I've met in Pakistan. These are the ones, who if given the choice, would most probably choose to be the #1 type of an Afghan but due to financial constraints, they are forced to side with the #2 type of Afghans (the ptm supporters if you will).

Having said the above, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that the current government in kabul is comprised of afghans of #2 types while the Afghan Taliban are of #1 type. The foot soldiers of the ana are AFghans of #3 type. I suspect that the Afghan taliban already know this that is why they will ALWAYS keep the option of surrender with no harm open to the foot soldiers of the Ana. In other words, they'll say that hey, drop your weapons and surrender, we won't harm you. We get it that you recruited to get a paycheck because of poverty so give and surrender and we'll provide you with safety and security.

Rant again :) / Get some help my friend.

LOL, take it easy on marrying Afghans man :D btw its not Afghanistani.

Good for you my friend!

Have you been in Pak Army? Have you lost a limb while serving? Just asking to see if you have served because going to hell would be a tall order if you have not served or haven't heard the bullet breaking sound barrier just above your head :) Behind keyboard it easy to fantasize.

Just a thought.

Stay well.

Rant again :) / Get some help my friend.

LOL, take it easy on marrying Afghans man :D btw its not Afghanistani.
1. I ain't your friend.
2. I wasn't talkin to you.
3. Most Pakistanis, especially pakhtoons, are natural born soldiers unlike you who is most probably pretending to be a pathan but is in fact a side effect of a persian raping a sheep.

Whatever they have is apparently enough to bring the u.s. down to its knees...

Funny ain't it. Only a hand full of U.S soldiers (around 14k or just less than a division to be precise) and these dare devil's can even overrun the entire country for that decade. What they are doing is shoot and scoot for sometime now. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Even thought if the US had used any overwhelming force like they did against the Japs or Germans during WW?? You this these ragtag trials will even withstand a day in that (highly unlikely) scenario. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom