What's new

lot of former Afghan special forces joined Wagner after the 2021 Taliban victory.

Afghans are mercenaries. It's in their nature. You can buy their loyalty temporarily but never permanently. Trust a snake before an Afghan.

Enough said. It's probably true, they were killing their own countrymen for that monies, what are some Ukrainians?

Yet not 1 Afghan has been found on the battlefield. I am following Ukrainian and Russian accounts quite closely. None are on the field.

You think both sides are using this as a way of hype?

I do not know why they make such claims. Surely a propaganda war is going on. however, it's been more than 6 months since we heard about this for the first time. Till this day, I haven't seen 1 Afghan on the battlefield.

I said it year ago, all these out of work Afghan SF will be looking for work and to work for the highest bidder. Indians are using them, Iranian, Tajikistan, Russia, US but lumber #1 was buzy doing Bajwa dalali.

Nah no way ANA special forces or ex NDS guys would work for Pakistan.

I do not know why they make such claims. Surely a propaganda war is going on. however, it's been more than 6 months since we heard about this for the first time. Till this day, I haven't seen 1 Afghan on the battlefield.

It could come from the Russian side to be like “hahau trained these guys and now they are fighting against you”

Or it could be from the western side to say “oh these ANA people are deprived of freedom so they are willing yo sacrifice it for Ukrainians”

Nah no way ANA special forces or ex NDS guys would work for Pakistan.
They were killing their own countrymen for $700/month, what make you think they will not fight for Lumber 1. Altho some were motivated by ethnic or sectarian reasons. still, if lumber 1 still know how to do their job, these people can be used.

Last edited:
They are not losing.

US/NATO trained Afghans being recruited by the Russians LOL These ANA soldiers didn't fight for US/NATO cause. They are fighting for the Russian cause. That must be one heck of a bitter pill to swallow for Uncle Sam.
Or just fighting for money....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom