What's new

lot of former Afghan special forces joined Wagner after the 2021 Taliban victory.

There's reports of Afghans fighting for Russia too 🤷‍♂️

Yet not 1 Afghan has been found on the battlefield. I am following Ukrainian and Russian accounts quite closely. None are on the field.

I dont understand this Afghan Taliban mentality. Forget the pass and unite as one country.

For those former Afghan special forces, better Qatar, Kuwait, and UAE recruit them and give citizenship to their families.

I dont understand this Afghan Taliban mentality. Forget the pass and unite as one country.

For those former Afghan special forces, better Qatar, Kuwait, and UAE recruit them and give citizenship to their families.
Are you kidding ?? Haven't they seen how Afghans bite the hand that feeds them, obtain nationality illegally while living as refugees, even move abroad on passports, and then curse Pakistan, the very country that welcomed them....

Afghans are some of the most ungrateful and unbearable people you can imagine so the GCC nations would never do that for them.

UAE and others should never give citizenship to non Arabs.

Ex American SOF can do the job much better without the extra baggage and bullshit attached to Afghans.

They are not losing.

US/NATO trained Afghans being recruited by the Russians LOL These ANA soldiers didn't fight for US/NATO cause. They are fighting for the Russian cause. That must be one heck of a bitter pill to swallow for Uncle Sam.
It’s funny how things play out

Are you kidding ?? Haven't they seen how Afghans bite the hand that feeds them, obtain nationality illegally while living as refugees, even move abroad on passports, and then curse Pakistan, the very country that welcomed them....
Very strange situation of Afghanistan people using Pakistan and then hating them

Afghans are some of the most ungrateful and unbearable people you can imagine so the GCC nations would never do that for them.

UAE and others should never give citizenship to non Arabs.

Ex American SOF can do the job much better without the extra baggage and bullshit attached to Afghans.

I don’t think any Afghan would give two hoots about UAE nationality, so no gratitude for the sand dwellers, best get your head out the camels *** and accept that you are nothing more then imbred traitors.

I was in Qatar for the World Cup. At the fans zone camp in Lusail I stayed at, it has ton of cleaning crews from india and African. Poor guys working long hours with crap pay. I couldn’t tell if the Indians were Muslim or Hindus. If they were Muslim, they had poor knowledge of Islam - but im sure they were culturally.

Well I also came across 1 or 2 afghans crews, well more like lingering individuals. Never saw them actually working. When they found out I was Pakistani, they would come up and ask for cigarettes. They looked straight up stupid and druggy.

This story is irrelevant to the post, but pointing out that I wouldn’t want these guys in my country either. At least with Filipinos, South Asians, and Africans, you’ll get law abiding citizens (for the most part). We saw how Afghan reacted in UAE during the Pakistan Afghan match

Last edited:
I was in Qatar for the World Cup. At the fans zone camp in Lusail I stayed at, it has ton of cleaning crews from india and African. Poor guys working long hours with crap pay. I couldn’t tell if the Indians were Muslim or Hindus. If they were Muslim, they had poor knowledge of Islam - but im sure they were culturally.

Well I also come 1 or 2 afghans crews, well more like lingering individuals. Never saw them actually working. When they found out I was Pakistani, they would come up and ask for cigarettes. They looked straight up stupid and druggy.

This story is irrelevant to the post, but pointing out that I wouldn’t want these guys in my country either. At least with Filipinos, South Asians, and Africans, you’ll get law abiding citizens (for the most part). We saw how Afghan reacted in UAE during the Pakistan Afghan match

Yeah sure sounds like an interesting story, I suppose it is just a story.

Yeah sure sounds like an interesting story, I suppose it is just a story.
Well it’s not just a story bro. Im not anti Afghan like some people here. You’ve been a dealt a bad hand with a treacherous neighborhood. The point is, some of your y’all kinfolks need rehabilitation. 40 years of constant wars does cause human growth.

Yet not 1 Afghan has been found on the battlefield. I am following Ukrainian and Russian accounts quite closely. None are on the field.

You think both sides are using this as a way of hype?

Well it’s not just a story bro. Im not anti Afghan like some people here. You’ve been a dealt a bad hand with a treacherous neighborhood. The point is, some of your y’all kinfolks need rehabilitation. 40 years of constant wars does cause human growth.

I can say the same about your kin, they need rehabilitation from the mental slavery that they suffer, they are so mentally slaved that everything for them Begins with USA and ends with USA.

Afghans may be poor but their hearts are rich, they might wear flip flops but have balls the size of Mount Everest, they take on everyone and everything.

While some topple governments because Uncle Sam has told them to.

You think both sides are using this as a way of hype?

It’s Just propaganda at best.

can say the same about your kin, they need rehabilitation from the mental slavery that they suffer, they are so mentally slaved that everything for them Begins with USA and ends with USA.
You can but you’ll find Pakistanis of all background openly criticize the holy cows GHQ Generals establishment, while the Hindoos and Afghans routinely reflect pro-government voices of their respective country.

99% Pakistanis on this forums have self awareness, they don’t mince words or shy away from calling out the cowards/traitors amongst our midst.
You’re Pakistani too, right?
Afghans may be poor but their hearts are rich, they might wear flip flops but have balls the size of Mount Everest, they take on everyone and everything.

While some topple governments because Uncle Sam has told them to.
I fully co-sign on this. In fact, I’ve argued with many ethnic supremacists on here and on Twitter on how they treat the Afghans, but on the flip side, Afghanistan isn’t so innocent either.
I’ve dealt with them in the U.S. and overseas. They need peace and development.
You noticed like 90% of the Pakistanis aren’t with the pro-US stance of the GHQ and other cowards/Traitors. They want a clean pro Islamic government regardless of ethnic origin.

I don’t think any Afghan would give two hoots about UAE nationality, so no gratitude for the sand dwellers, best get your head out the camels *** and accept that you are nothing more then imbred traitors.
They sure want American citizenship and benefits while hating Westerners and refusing to integrate 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

You can but you’ll find Pakistanis of all background openly criticize the holy cows GHQ Generals establishment, while the Hindoos and Afghans routinely reflect pro-government voices of their respective country.

99% Pakistanis on this forums have self awareness, they don’t mince words or shy away from calling out the cowards/traitors amongst our midst.
You’re Pakistani too, right?

I fully co-sign on this. In fact, I’ve argued with many ethnic supremacists on here and on Twitter on how they treat the Afghans, but on the flip side, Afghanistan isn’t so innocent either.
I’ve dealt with them in the U.S. and overseas. They need peace and development.
You noticed like 90% of the Pakistanis aren’t with the pro-US stance of the GHQ and other cowards/Traitors. They want a clean pro Islamic government regardless of ethnic origin.
90% Percent of Pakistanis aren’t Pro US stance but haven’t got the balls and courage to do anything about it.

Plenty of Courage and Balls across the border but not here, I suppose it never was here.
What’s innocent got to do with anything, you preserve your culture and work for your interests.

Yes I am a Pakistani but across the border are the same people as me, no different from East and West Punjab.
They sure want American citizenship and benefits while hating Westerners and refusing to integrate 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

No different from you and your Semite cousins.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom