What's new

lot of former Afghan special forces joined Wagner after the 2021 Taliban victory.

No different from you and your Semite cousins.
It is when my family is integrated and intermarried with Americans. I’m half arab and half white and so are most of my cousins in America/Europe.

I also have no problem with serving in the armed forces to defend this country.

It is when my family is integrated and intermarried with Americans. I’m half arab and half white and so are most of my cousins in America/Europe.

I also have no problem with serving in the armed forces to defend this country.
Arab is a colour?.

Who said that? Levantine Arabs are in general much lighter than others though.

I don’t even look very white as I’m half Italian
You did you said you are half Arab and half white, so I am asking you is Arab a colour?.

We have people who are red head, blue eyes, green eyes, blondes and so on but we are still what we are, people of Central and west Asia.

You did you said you are half Arab and half white, so I am asking you is Arab a colour?.

We have people who are red head, blue eyes, green eyes, blondes and so on but we are still what we are, people of Central and west Asia.
Well most Arabs look distinctly different from Europeans and you know that. Even with lighter hair and eyes you can tell the difference.

That’s what I mean by “white” as in the American definition.

Half Arab, half white, now Italian too, you sound confused but don’t be most important thing is you are a human.

Seems like a struck a nerve somewhere didn’t I. I’m gonna go do something better with my time but I hope you find inner peace.

You go and do that, ride away on your camel, no nerves touched especially by a daughter burying, barbarian sand dweller.

They are not losing.

US/NATO trained Afghans being recruited by the Russians LOL These ANA soldiers didn't fight for US/NATO cause. They are fighting for the Russian cause. That must be one heck of a bitter pill to swallow for Uncle Sam.

Well there’s reports of Afghans fighting for both causes.

The ANA commandos have nowhere to go. A lot of them are being off’d by Taliban as revenge and there’s a price to stay in certain countries. I’m guessing it has to do with visa or citizenship. ANA commandos make the perfect mercenaries.

It’s Just propaganda at best.

Propaganda for exactly what? Since both sides are saying it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom