What's new

Afghan Taliban Special Forces Showing their firepower and skills

Watch this video:

Then watch this video:

Then watch the first 50 seconds of this:

Their song is literally the pashto version of Mard-e-Mujahid.

I noticed that also, lol.

Taliban is idolizing the Pakistan army.

I've lost a cousin in the war, serving. So I would STFU
It is afganistani, because Afghan is an ethnicity not a nationality.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah grant him jannatul firdous.

You are wasting your time on some of the teenager around here! 2 more added to ignore list.

Add me too please.

I’m also someone who believes in the original definition of Afghan which means Pukhtoon.

:wave:

I noticed that also, lol.

Taliban is idolizing the Pakistan army.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah grant him jannatul firdous.

Add me too please.

I’m also someone who believes in the original definition of Afghan which means Pukhtoon.

:wave:

Idolizing! Of course what else do you do of your patrons? The morons have shot themselves in the foot on this videos, hick even copied the song :D

Anyways Ashraf Ghani has maintained all along that the once the state of hostilities between Pak-Afghanistan are settled these maggots like they traitors they are will wash away like the sand.

Two ways that Afghanistan can get out of this one.

1) Address legitimate interests of each neighboring country
2) Run strong structural reforms internal and focus on the economy among others
3) Create strong security institutions who can kick butt.

Period!

Idolizing! Of course what else do you do of your patrons? The morons have shot themselves in the foot on this videos, hick even copied the song :D

Anyways Ashraf Ghani has maintained all along that the once the state of hostilities between Pak-Afghanistan are settled these maggots like they traitors they are will wash away like the sand.

Period!

#WeAreNotAfghans

Can’t blame Pakistan for that one.

You are becoming sensitive now, and throwing insults! Did I heart your feelings my fellow natural born soldier!

1. So you did not lose a limb then and have not served! I figured that much by your false bravado! Anyways take it easy on insults it makes you look a whining teenager!

2. Re Afghanistani vs Afghan, please go back to school and do some reading.

You are wasting your time on some of the teenager around here! 2 more added to ignore list.
Not all Afghans are from Afghanistan which you are trying to flag around and losing a close family member is more then losing a limb. I don't expect you to understand that being your from afganistan, what's family to you?

Not all Afghans are from Afghanistan which you are trying to flag around and losing a close family member is more then losing a limb. I don't expect you to understand that being your from afganistan, what's family to you?
True! Most Afghans (Pukhtoons) are Pak and not Afghan Afghan.

Period!
By addressing legitimate interests, you mean Afghanistan will accept de jure the Khan-Durand Border between Afghanistan and Pakistan?

True! Most Afghans (Pukhtoons) are Pak and not Afghan Afghan.

By addressing legitimate interests, you mean Afghanistan will accept de jure the Khan-Durand Border between Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Is that a legitimate claim? Can it be proven? If Pak is 100 percent sure that it is a legitimate claim then why has it been prodding the Afghan side to accept it otherwise? That tells me that Pak sees some holes in its case, why has it been prodding the Talis, the gov before them and the post 2000 setup? I am curious really.

Anyways I am not expert on the subject but if Pakistan has a tangible case then Afghanistan ought to listen to it and address it.

Bottom line is that both sides needs make painful concessions and look to the future, Europe had it worse but they have made it work, why cant we?

/Peace

50516634_1429281400540968_3238050164568489984_o.jpg

Is that a legitimate claim? Can it be proven? If Pak is 100 percent sure that it is a legitimate claim then why has it been prodding the Afghan side to accept it otherwise? That tells me that Pak sees some holes in its case, why has it been prodding the Talis, the gov before them and the post 2000 setup? I am curious really.

Anyways I am not expert on the subject but if Pakistan has a tangible case then Afghanistan ought to listen to it and address it.

Bottom line is that both sides needs make painful concessions and look to the future, Europe had it worse but they have made it work, why cant we?

/Peace
What do you mean by legitimate claim?

I am sorry I do not follow.

As far as I know Afghanistan since the inception of Pakistan has not de jure accepted the Durand-Khan border. If I am wrong please correct me.

/Peace
There are no holes ..problem is Afghanistan doesn't has a legitimate govt ...first it wa shah than it were communists than war lords..than Taliban it has changed hand so many times that in the process afghans have forgotten that they accepted durand line in 1947

Officially Pakistan HAS NEVER BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE AS IT THINKS IT IS SETTLED

Back
Top Bottom