What's new

Afghan Taliban Special Forces Showing their firepower and skills

And, we the US tax payers are paying for the whole show put all the parties involved in this blood game!!!!! Well, indeed we're "stupid", can't blame others.....

Now, we have no money to protect and educate our kids....

He isnt able to read my pakhto. Seems like he's lying about his identity
Thanks for clarifying what I suspected immediately!! He's with RAW...

Man, they clearly look like Pakistani spec ops, even the camo fatigues are the old Pakistani army uniforms...

And, we the US tax payers are paying for the whole show put all the parties involved in this blood game!!!!! Well, indeed we're "stupid", can't blame others.....

:tup::pop:

They would choose no.2.. Too much opium is at stake and one group is much more organized

He might be farsiban..alot of foreign based farisban don't understand pushto ...
Its sad to see them kill each other so ruthlessly
It's a shame

Yes Yes that is why you on daily are loosing 40 guys on average by their hands.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/world/asia/afghanistan-military-death-toll.html

1. Majority of the casualties steam from lightly defended outposts in remote regions, which are mainly manned by Arbakais or local village level police. The Talis gets massacared if they approach ANSF. This strategy of lightly defended outposts is changing already.

2. We can sustain this level of casualties as we have done since 2014.

3. As the ANSF matures these casualties will go down, do you remember how Pak army got massacred in late 2000s, despite being a much older institution! Pak Army brought those levels down by retraining which ANSF is doing.

4. Will you still wear a western pant and shirt? If NUG falls, Pakistan is next, I do hope you like Turbans, because you will be forced to wear one by Talis!

Next destination: Kashmir.

Its time to avenge our martyrs X10.

Advocating proxies to take war to India?

Man, they clearly look like Pakistani spec ops, even the camo fatigues are the old Pakistani army uniforms...

Proxies :), if you watch SSG demonstration videos, some of the tactics resemble how these rats also show up. Guess same trainers?

Proxies :), if you watch SSG demonstration videos, some of the tactics resemble how these rats also show up. Guess same trainers?
I'd hate to be the one to bust your bubble but, uhm...like, it seems like you are the ones who are gettin' stomped out like rats... ;)

He isnt able to read my pakhto. Seems like he's lying about his identity

Who, me ? Peera awal Afghan yam bia Pakhtoon! :) Happy now?

I'd hate to be the one to bust your bubble but, uhm...like, it seems like you are the ones who are gettin' stomped out like rats... ;)

My friend the ANSF is holding all provinces and none with Talis, except with a few districts that are in far flag areas of the country, that should tell you the real facts on the ground!

Even TTP had kept at bay the mighty Pak Army in several areas of NWFP for years!

:tup::pop:

It's a shame

Khair sha :) Afghan yama, bia Pakhtoon.

What is Farsiban? :) We dont speak, we speak Dari.

Allah de maal sha.

My friend the ANSF is holding all provinces and none with Talis, except with a few districts that are in far flag areas of the country, that should tell you the real facts on the ground!

Even TTP had kept at bay the mighty Pak Army in several areas of NWFP for years!

Allah de maal sha.
0581a6c353ba46518e128aa7d986d70f_6.jpg

اوس هم روانه ده

1. Did you say "We"? So you are American? How does it feel to play to the drums of Patrons whose proxies are killing your soldiers (american) and allies? ? Don't you think you are traitor for being cheerleader for these barbarians? If you are not American then you are lying and I would advocate not using the word "We". So I would respectfully state that either you are traitor to your country ( if you are american) or you are liar by stating we? So which one is it? I am curious now.

2. I am an Afghan, and Pakhto is my mother tongue. My loyalty lays with my country, her interests which I try to defend in this forum. I am not sure so much about yours though!

Hope you wont run from 1st question though. Lets hear it, because taking a higher moral ground is fine but showing some integrity will help too.

Allah de maal sha.
Da kum ze?

1. Did you say "We"? So you are American? How does it feel to play to the drums of Patrons whose proxies are killing your soldiers (american) and allies? ? Don't you think you are traitor for being cheerleader for these barbarians? If you are not American then you are lying and I would advocate not using the word "We". So I would respectfully state that either you are traitor to your country ( if you are american) or you are liar by stating we? So which one is it? I am curious now.

2. I am an Afghan, and Pakhto is my mother tongue. My loyalty lays with my country, her interests which I try to defend in this forum. I am not sure so much about yours though!

Hope you wont run from 1st question though. Lets hear it, because taking a higher moral ground is fine but showing some integrity will help too.
Let the Taliban finish off the all the NA thugs...

No NA thugs = none of our money....

@waz @Slav Defence @The Eagle and other mods, I'm about the unleash a can a arse whoopin' of epic proportions on this joker's hash addicted tush so don't send me warning messages asking me behave myself while you yourselves aren't doing your jobs to control bigotry on this thread!

PROXIES? REALLY? buddy? The last time I checked, it was YOU jokers who were killing your own country men because they refuse to follow orders of the crusaders and the polyhiest hindus. can you even look up the definition of proxies before shooting off your GOD DAMN mouth and makin' a total fool outta yourself?

And since when did saying what's right become a matter of national loyalty? I'm a u.s. citizen as much as brother @Hakikat ve Hikmet is and a tax payer. and it is a fact that it is trillions of dollars of our tax money (yes, OUR tax money, mine and @Hakikat ve Hikmet's tax money included) has been laid to waste in propping up a corrupt, inept and puppet government in kabul and in feeding hash addicted so called ansf that can't even hold on to its bungholes to save its life and has nothing show for except empty and unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims on a mere social forum while the rest of the world is saying that is a lost cause. And don't you dare preach national loyalty to us. the likes of you jokers sided with the soviets 30 years ago and now are siding with the americans to fill your corrupt pockets in the name of loyalty to the nation and act as proxies for india to bite the hand of the nation that housed you, clothed you and fed you 40 frickin yearswhile those who are truly loyal to the nation fight day and night to save afghanistan and its resources from getting looted by the blood thirsty capitalists! Thank God All Mighty the vast majority of afghans have a backbone and side with the taliban and not western zionist spineless proxies like you!

Let the Taliban finish off the all the NA thugs...

No NA thugs = none of our money....

You see my friend, you are running from my questions.

The same Talis have killed and are killing Americans soliders, what is your position on that? The Talis have patrons, what is your message to their patrons?

If you are american and cheering for the Talis who are responsible for killing soldiers, then dont you feel being a traitor?

It is plain and simple questions!

@waz @Slav Defence @The Eagle and other mods, I'm about the unleash a can a arse whoopin' of epic proportions on this joker's hash addicted tush so don't send me warning messages asking me behave myself while you yourselves aren't doing your jobs to control bigotry on this thread!

PROXIES? REALLY? buddy? The last time I checked, it was YOU jokers who were killing your own country men because they refuse to follow orders of the crusaders and the polyhiest hindus. can you even look up the definition of proxies before shooting off your GOD DAMN mouth and makin' a total fool outta yourself?

And since when did saying what's right become a matter of national loyalty? I'm a u.s. citizen as much as brother @Hakikat ve Hikmet is and a tax payer. and it is a fact that it is trillions of dollars of our tax money (yes, OUR tax money, mine and @Hakikat ve Hikmet's tax money included) has been laid to waste in propping up a corrupt, inept and puppet government in kabul and in feeding hash addicted so called ansf that can't even hold on to its bungholes to save its life and has nothing show for except empty and unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims on a mere social forum while the rest of the world is saying that is a lost cause. And don't you dare preach national loyalty to us. the likes of you jokers sided with the soviets 30 years ago and now are siding with the americans to fill your corrupt pockets in the name of loyalty to the nation and act as proxies for india to bite the hand of the nation that housed you, clothed you and fed you 40 frickin yearswhile those who are truly loyal to the nation fight day and night to save afghanistan and its resources from getting looted by the blood thirsty capitalists! Thank God All Mighty the vast majority of afghans have a backbone and side with the taliban and not western zionist spineless proxies like you!

No disrespect but I stopped reading after the first line! More like an emotional rant :)

/Peace

Back
Top Bottom