What's new

Afghan in an Indian wedding

:D Your missing out then .
Hindko weddings its a must .:D

I once went to a "mela" at a Sufi shrine in lhr.. The largest mass gathering of charsi dhollas I've ever seen.. Sitting around a large fire n smoking the shit outta charse.. Although Pashtuns love smoking that shyt.. Coz apparently it's makruh not haram ..:lol:

Well we have the bad stuff :p:

LOL that's insane :woot: :D

they do it here too in villages etc, sometimes in the cities too, but with small arms and old rifles (not AKs).. every year there is at least one of these stories:

http://edge.********.com/80281E/s/s...1b4db65f5e99818bdd3944542d8d29343&ec_rate=230

Groom shot dead by drunken guests - The Times of India
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Shot Delhi bridegroom dies
Caught on cam: Groom shot dead during wedding | India Newzstreet - Yahoo Screen

:P

278775784.jpg

Hashish_151208.jpg

hashish-by-farmer-dodds.jpg

@ranjeet

We have this & Dhaaru

Yeh hui na kuch baat .. :cheers:

Well we have the bad stuff :p:

There had been few accidents so people don't use fire weapons no more in the weddings they switched to this instead.

This looks beautiful :)
Is that badam milk shake ?

Whats that? Looks like dried Cow dung?

sorry but this looks like cow dung cake in sophisticated manner.
Yuck !!!

This guy has never left his house.

That's weed buddy.

I once went to a "mela" at a Sufi shrine in lhr.. The largest mass gathering of charsi dhollas I've ever seen.. Sitting around a large fire n smoking the shit outta charse.. Although Pashtuns love smoking that shyt.. Coz apparently it's makruh not haram ..:lol:

Yes i've also been to one in Lahore even the policeman was smoking :D

To me that is a beautiful sight

sorry but this looks like cow dung cake in sophisticated manner.
Yuck !!
Would love to have that in my drawer could have many a happy time with it

2 questions to marijuana users,,,,has anyone of u got high,, even without smoking for sometime,, say weeks?
have u ever become violent after it(or saw somone getting violent)?

2 questions to marijuana users,,,,has anyone of u got high,, even without smoking for sometime,, say weeks?
Been smoking since i was 15 am now 39 never have i got violent on it

I smoked shitload in just a few days... After that.. My head was buzzing for weeks... Swore never to smoke again.

Been smoking since i was 15 am now 39 never have i got violent on it

Aren't Sikhs banned from smoking tobacco ??

I have no problem with halla gulla in weddings but these week long affairs need to end.

My cousin had a wedding last week and from Maiyun to Walima the whole affair took 4 days.....messed up my schedule plus the 5th day i spent in my bed because of food poisoning !

Had to rant about it somewhere :ph34r:

I smoked shitload in just a few days... After that.. My head was buzzing for weeks... Swore never to smoke again.

Aren't Sikhs banned from smoking tobacco ??
We also not meant to drink but that never stopped us.Im not a strict sikh have a shaved beard no turban.The only tobacco i smoke is in my spliffs

Back
Top Bottom