What's new

Hindus will get 600 million free for all Apsaras in heaven.

How many Hindus have blown themselves up for whatever number of females?
I won't blame them. What is there to aspire to? Not much to blow themselves up for as you see below. Even the fantasy women are not much different from regular Basantis :lol:.

@Areesh @AlKardai

apsaras-2-683x1024.jpg

TIL, Reham Khan used to be a centaur.

I thought Hindus didn't 'have' an afterlife?

Whatever happened to "Samsara," the loop-de-loop of life?!

I'm sure some would be willing to blow themselves up for a brand-new iPhone or something in the next life, heh!
:lol:

Lol.. you Muslims really live in glass houses. You have fun mis pronouncing apsara as asparagus... what English word sounds similar to Hoors now?? You can shout till your throat gets hoarse
@STREANH is Muslim?? 😱

I won't blame them. What is there to aspire to? Not much to blow themselves up for as you see below. Even the fantasy women are not much different from regular Basantis :lol:.

@Areesh @AlKardai

:lol:

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.... I'm not one to condone the practice of devaluing any person based on looks or skin color.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.... I'm not one to condone the practice of devaluing any person based on looks or skin color.
Most people dislike the body odor of Indians rather than their skin color.

Most people dislike the body odor of Indians rather than their skin color.

Do you attribute THIS SO CALLED BO to our food habits or genetics?

P.S.: I Know you're trolling. That's because the post I referred was directed at looks & skin color, not BO. And you jumped in the wagon with the troll post of yours. However, from time to time I like to engage with trolls.

Blowing yourself up isn't a Fedayeen attack. It's plain suicide.

Fedayeen attacks have the chance of survival, which makes all the difference. They go into the conflict knowing that they likely 'may not' return, and that's permissible in Islam.
Suicide bombing does count as Fidayeen attack.
Suicide bombing isn’t the same suicide as someone committing suicide. Suicide bombing is a tactic of war and a tactical decision. A suicide bomber can achieve what many fighters would have trouble achieving. Suicide bombing gives smaller groups with fewer resources a way to balance out the battlefield.
Many scholars have permitted suicide bombings as a tactic of war.

But even if I were to agree with you that it’s not permissible, suicide does not make one a kaffir. Suicide is a major sin but not kufr. So you saying no suicider dies Muslim is making takfir and making takfir without evidence puts the person making takfir in danger of falling out the fold of Islam.

I didn't mean to point to the skin color in that image.

I tend to disregard skin color to quite an extent but I am a traditionalist :D when it comes to beauty

Suicide bombing does count as Fidayeen attack.
Suicide bombing isn’t the same suicide as someone committing suicide. Suicide bombing is a tactic of war and a tactical decision. A suicide bomber can achieve what many fighters would have trouble achieving. Suicide bombing gives smaller groups with fewer resources a way to balance out the battlefield.
Many scholars have permitted suicide bombings as a tactic of war.

But even if I were to agree with you that it’s not permissible, suicide does not make one a kaffir. Suicide is a major sin but not kufr. So you saying no suicider dies Muslim is making takfir and making takfir without evidence puts the person making takfir in danger of falling out the fold of Islam.
Yeah, I've always wondered on this. How is suicide bombing different from a valiant last stand where death is all but certain. Also note that Islam discourages retreat unless for tactical purposes.

As long as innocents aren't hurt like TTP does. But, that's not just the case with suicide bombing. Even the most precise missiles used by drones causes a lot of civilian casualties. That's a case of faulty intelligence or and inordinate tolerance of collateral damage, not suicide bombing.

That’s what I said. There is no after life logic here. It’s all Karma based philosophy and life after life thingy. May be that’s why Hindus are not indulging in suicide blasts and killing innocents for some after-life rewards, you know.
then how you explain Tamil Hindu suicide bombers in Sri Lanka?

How many Hindus have blown themselves up for whatever number of females?

And FYI, Apsaras ain't fooking virgins. They're supposed to be the most treacherous, debauchers, promiscuous strippers of the angels (Devas)... Not that I believe in any of that craps.. Apsaras or Hoors or angels etc...
come on , you guys close the door to marriage and having a family for them and then complain that they are promiscuous and free with their favor :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom