What's new

Hindus will get 600 million free for all Apsaras in heaven.

Interesting.

How many are these illegally from Bangladesh?

I thought Hindus didn't 'have' an afterlife?

Whatever happened to "Samsara," the loop-de-loop of life?!

I'm sure some would be willing to blow themselves up for a brand-new iPhone or something in the next life, heh!
That’s what I said. There is no after life logic here. It’s all Karma based philosophy and life after life thingy. May be that’s why Hindus are not indulging in suicide blasts and killing innocents for some after-life rewards, you know.

That’s what I said. There is no after life logic here. It’s all Karma based philosophy and life after life thingy. May be that’s why Hindus are not indulging in suicide blasts and killing innocents for some after-life rewards, you know.
Or maybe they're just... you know, a bunch of cowards, heh!

Okay, I'm just joking here but there's a very good reason why Muslims ruled over the subcontinent for centuries. It's not all about... well, banging Hoors! That's just gutter mentality.

We take pride in dying in the name of Islam. It's the greatest honor bestowed upon a mortal. That's how Islam spread so fast, come to think of it. It's no coincidence that Islamic history is full of conquerors, though granted we aren't doing so hot lately!

As for suicide bombers... well, no suicider dies a Muslims. It's that simple!

Or maybe they're just... you know, a bunch of cowards, heh!
Not killing innocents by blowing yourself up is being coward? I don’t know man.

Okay, I'm just joking here but there's a very good reason why Muslims ruled over the subcontinent for centuries. It's not all about... well, banging Hoors! That's just gutter mentality.
That’s the point - I hope - the movie is trying to make. Again, I hope I’m not proved wrong when the movie does see the light of the day.

We take pride in dying in the name of Islam. It's the greatest honor bestowed upon a mortal. That's how Islam spread so fast, come to think of it. It's no coincidence that Islamic history is full of conqueror, though granted we aren't doing so hot lately!
That’s fine. But fighting for Islam shouldn’t mean you run with an AK rifle in a city killing unarmed civilians to get afterlife rewards. I guess that’s the topic here.

I really hope you become a next leader of Muslims the world over and spread this awareness because ALL those involved in killing innocents don’t seem to know this.

That’s the point - I hope - the movie is trying to make. Again, I hope I’m not proved wrong when the movie does see the light of the day.

Like I said, gutter mentality of the film industry located in the rape capital of the world! If you think Jihadis die with a massive hard-on then you should know better, heh!

That’s fine. But fighting for Islam shouldn’t mean you run with an AK rifle in a city killing unarmed civilians to get afterlife rewards. I guess that’s the topic here.

I guess you're mistaking us with Neo-Nazis shooting up malls and schools!

On a more serious note, there would be not a Hindu alive on the face of this Earth if that was really the case. Like I said, we ruled over you for centuries! Plenty of time to exterminate an entire religion, itself divided by deep rooted casteism.

We aren't so bad, cupcake!

Hindus are pussies and because of that obviously don't blow themselves anymore

Yeah LTTE hindus used to blow themselves few decades ago but they lost the war in an embarrassing manner and hence Hindus lost the whatever remaining courage to do suicide attacks

Now Hindus do communal pograms after they are assured they have 1:100 odds in their favor

Like I said, gutter mentality of the film industry located in the rape capital of the world!

How is India a ‘rape capital of the world’? Any survey/ statistics you came across? Or are you talking about a different country?

If you think Jihadis die with a massive hard-on then you should know better, heh!

I’m not the one who came up with the idea of 72 hoors buddy. Maybe those who came up with it should know better isn’t it?

I guess you're mistaking us with Neo-Nazis shooting up malls and schools!

Nope. I’m not mistaking Ajmal Qasaab with neo-Nazis.
On a more serious note, there would be not a Hindu alive on the face of this Earth if that was really the case. Like I said, we ruled over you for centuries! Plenty of time to exterminate an entire religion, itself divided by deep rooted casteism.

We aren't so bad, cupcake!

So you are one of those who believe Pakistanis are actually Arabs / middle or central Asians and not locals. Got it👍

@AA_ Here you go.

How is India a ‘rape capital of the world’? Any survey/ statistics you came across? Or are you talking about a different country?
Your film industry is located in Mumbai, no?!

Nope. I’m not mistaking Ajmal Qasaab with neo-Nazis.

Ooh, the boogie man. Boogie woogie woogie!

And let's not forget about Kashmir, eh?

So you are one of those who believe Pakistanis are actually Arabs / middle or central Asians and not locals. Got it👍
Aww! Don't be like that, cupcake.

By us I meant "Muslims." After all, are we talking about religions or are we talking about a bunch of races?!

@AA_ Here you go.
Down, boy.

I wouldn’t make such statements. You’re making takfir on Muslims. Fidayeen attacks have been happening for centuries. It’s not the same suicide as the suicide that’s haram. Suicide attacks are a strategy of war.

Your film industry is located in Mumbai, no?!

You said Rape capital the world. Prove it. Simple.

Ooh, the boogie man. Boogie woogie woogie!

And let's not forget about Kashmir, eh?

Firing AK on civilians for getting after life rewards is what I was referring to. I guess Qasaab doing it was a lie by the world, isn’t it?

Aww! Don't be like that, cupcake.

By us I meant "Muslims." After all, are we talking about religions or are we talking about a bunch of races?!

That’s stupid. That’s like a Christian convert from Bangladesh claiming British Empire rule as his own just because he converted 5 days ago 😆

I wouldn’t make such statements. You’re making takfir on Muslims. Fidayeen attacks have been happening for centuries. It’s not the same suicide as the suicide that’s haram. Suicide attacks are a strategy of war.

Blowing yourself up isn't a Fedayeen attack. It's plain suicide.

Fedayeen attacks have the chance of survival, which makes all the difference. They go into the conflict knowing that they likely 'may not' return, and that's permissible in Islam.

You said Rape capital the world. Prove it. Simple.

1685996667322.png

That’s stupid. That’s like a Christian convert from Bangladesh claiming British Empire rule as his own just because he converted 5 days ago 😆

Let me ask you something:

1. Do you deny that Muslims ruled over you for seven centuries?!

2. Do you think Mughals were Arabs?

1685996189463.png

3. Did Mughals speak Arabic?

1685996706223.png

4. Did they come from Middle East?

1685996532154.png

5. Are we all a bunch of tail-less, glorified apes?

Human-Evolution-Timeline.jpg

6. Are you daft, sonny boy?!

_118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom