What's new

Hindus will get 600 million free for all Apsaras in heaven.

Awww so no survey, authentic news, irrefutable evidence to prove your claim? That’s cute ☺️

View attachment 933078

Let me ask you something:

1. Do you deny that Muslims ruled over you for seven centuries?!

2. Do you think Mughals were Arabs?

View attachment 933076

3. Did Mughals speak Arabic?

View attachment 933079

4. Did they come from Middle East?

View attachment 933077

5. Are we all a bunch of tail-less, glorified apes?

Human-Evolution-Timeline.jpg

6. Are you daft, sonny boy?!

_118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg

You should read my post clearly. Here’s what I said: 👇

So you are one of those who believe Pakistanis are actually Arabs / middle or central Asians and not locals. Got it👍

Answer me one thing. Are Pakistanis direct descendants of those who ruled India?

Awww so no survey, authentic news, irrefutable evidence to prove your claim? That’s cute ☺️

That's cute!

Answer me one thing. Are Pakistanis direct descendants of those who ruled India?

Holy sh!t! Are you asking if we ALL are descendants of Mughals? Why such an obsession with caste?!

Oh wait, never mind. You judge people based on their castes, heh!

Anyhow, no one knows for sure what become of Mughals after the fall of the empire:

They scattered, married within the society. And yes, I've met dozens of people here in Lahore with "Mughal" as surname. Are they the real deal, no one knows and - frankly - no one gives a hoot!

Anyhow, the bottom-line is this: Muslims ruled over your ancestors for six centuries, deal with it!

Wrong. In Hinduism only ur soul travels to heaven. So no option of having sex with Apsaras in heaven. But if ur powerful with spiritual energies you can bring them to earth.
So there is no concept of hell in you people?
600 million :lol: how many lives you need to satisfy them dude.

That's cute!
I know right. That false claim was indeed cute.

Anyhow, the bottom-line is this: Muslims ruled over your ancestors for six centuries, deal with it!

That’s the whole point. They ruled your ancestors too. You just got converted to their religion. Or are you going to deny that too?

Also, who were ruling this part of the world before Islam even came into existence? 🤔

Like I said, gutter mentality of the film industry located in the rape capital of the world! If you think Jihadis die with a massive hard-on then you should know better, heh!

I guess you're mistaking us with Neo-Nazis shooting up malls and schools!

On a more serious note, there would be not a Hindu alive on the face of this Earth if that was really the case. Like I said, we ruled over you for centuries! Plenty of time to exterminate an entire religion, itself divided by deep rooted casteism.

We aren't so bad, cupcake!
If Muslims are better be absent they ruled Hindus for a 1000 years which itself is a false narrative e,I think I'd rather be a Christian who ruled over Muslims for longer than that.

View attachment 933078

Let me ask you something:

1. Do you deny that Muslims ruled over you for seven centuries?!

2. Do you think Mughals were Arabs?

View attachment 933076

3. Did Mughals speak Arabic?

View attachment 933079

4. Did they come from Middle East?

View attachment 933077

5. Are we all a bunch of tail-less, glorified apes?

Human-Evolution-Timeline.jpg

6. Are you daft, sonny boy?!

_118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg
1. Muslims ruled parts of current India for about 5 or 6 centuries which is a long time. There were different kinds of rulers fanatics, cowards, good and just ones as well.
2. Mughals were only there for 250 years or so and were Tirkish origin who themselves were bastard Mongols. I think Persian became the defacto. But it doesn't matter , some of them respected Hinduism and some tried to destroy it Nd everything in between until Aurangzeb came. The marauders before Mughals were Afghan destroyed as many non Muslim centres like Nalanda thinking they are Hindus. But that era of brawn is over as I said earlier. Afghan , Arabs, Pakistanis are animals as Turks believe.
5. Much as the middle east dogmas say no because their whole edifice will crumble if they do not, we are cousins.

Last edited:
So 600 virgins instead of 72? How can I convert to Hinduism? :lol:

Wrong. In Hinduism only ur soul travels to heaven. So no option of having sex with Apsaras in heaven. But if ur powerful with spiritual energies you can bring them to earth.
Hindu heaven is very much a place of unlimited sex. Indra which is an important God in Hindu religion, is known for his unlimited lust and sex with Apsaras. There is a reason why these Apsaras are always dressed-up, do dancing. They are husbandless and free to all (slutty). Read this lines. If there is no sex in Hindu heaven and heavenly Hindu men have no relation with them, then why they are like this?
Ordinarily they are not so shy, and are often described as lewd and pitiless.

It is sometimes said they do not have husbands and are free to all.

Thus, the Asparas nymphs are free in love and ordinarily care only for love and play.

Hindu heaven is very much a place of unlimited sex. Indra which is an important God in Hindu religion, is known for his unlimited lust and sex with Apsaras. There is a reason why these Apsaras are always dressed-up, do dancing. They are husbandless and free to all (slutty). Read this lines. If there is no sex in Hindu heaven and heavenly Hindu men have no relation with them, then why they are like this?
Stop watching weird p**n :lol: Bangloo.

So 600 virgins instead of 72? How can I convert to Hinduism? :lol:

How many Hindus have blown themselves up for whatever number of females?

And FYI, Apsaras ain't fooking virgins. They're supposed to be the most treacherous, debauchers, promiscuous strippers of the angels (Devas)... Not that I believe in any of that craps.. Apsaras or Hoors or angels etc...

Congratulations to the Hindus.

So the next question is, who will send Hindus to heaven?

Pakistani people?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom