What's new

Afghan in an Indian wedding

I have seen pakistan weddings. They are simple, only have bootleg liquor hidden out of site. Tbh they are pretty boring. They also don't have the traditions ours have like Milni, jaggo, chuda, lady's sangeet, mehndi, mayain

Don't know which Pakistani weddings you have been going to because this stuff is routine affair, plus add Nikkah and Walima.

This is our pani. Any even without daru isn't an event.

You'll have to miss out on alcohol though, that's true. Some functions have it hidden out of sight though.

Don't know which Pakistani weddings you have been going to because this stuff is routine affair, plus add Nikkah and Walima.

You'll have to miss out on alcohol though, that's true. Some functions have it hidden out of sight though.

It was my neighbours. Maybe he wasn't Punjabi. So you guys do all that too? TBH I only like the reception part of weddings because chicken tikka. Every other ceremony is stupid and for showing off.

The one I went to his uncle was an imaam so all the guys went into the ally to drink alcohol.

I a back. You can ban my ID. But you cannot ban me.

He banned me. But I am back.

Actually I can ban your IP, but I admire your persistence and the amount of free time you have on your hands.

It was my neighbours. Maybe he wasn't Punjabi. So you guys do all that too? TBH I only like the reception part of weddings because chicken tikka. Every other ceremony is stupid and for showing off.

The one I went to his uncle was an imaam so all the guys went into the ally to drink alcohol.

Ah damn man, you went to a moulvi wedding. No wonder it was boring and dry. Yeah we have all those functions as well. Female singing night is known as "Dholak".

278775784.jpg

Hashish_151208.jpg

hashish-by-farmer-dodds.jpg

@ranjeet

We have this & Dhaaru

Last edited:
All right since I am visiting India these days I was invited to an Indian wedding, I must admit I have never had this much fun in my life :D [in a wedding ] comparing to Afghan weddings this Indian wedding was one loud dancing affair, great show.

So much fun, and the Punjabi music is awesome, couldn’t hold myself back and danced for an hour :P

PS: How different are Indian weddings comparing to Pakistani? I would guess most of the items are similar ?
glad you had a good time ! :partay:

Indian weddings are different everywhere but if it was a Punjabi one then I guess Pakistani ones generally don't have the alcohol flowing like we do here (for the most part, though some Pakistanis also party hard)
bhangra.gif

278775784.jpg

Hashish_151208.jpg

hashish-by-farmer-dodds.jpg

@ranjeet

We have this & Dhaaru

Although I ain't Punjabi .. But I have yet to see mass gathering of charsis at a Pakistani wedding.. Irrespective of ethnic backgrounds..:lol:

glad you had a good time ! :partay:

Indian weddings are different everywhere but if it was a Punjabi one then I guess Pakistani ones generally don't have the alcohol flowing like we do here (for the most part, though some Pakistanis also party hard)
bhangra.gif

Depends on the family.. But yes ppl don't drink publically (as infront of women) also most weddings are segregated (which also depends on families)...

Also in Pak even in Punjab different clans/tribes have different culture or traditions hence weddings aren't really a hundred percent similar...

Than we have other ethnicities .. Pakhtuns,Baluch,Sindhi,Shina,Balti,Kashmiri,shin,wakhi ETC... So in short there is nothing as s common Pakistani wedding..

Well we have the bad stuff :p:

Firing at weddings is pretty common stuff in rural areas..

This looks beautiful :)
Is that badam milk shake ?

Whats that? Looks like dried Cow dung?

sorry but this looks like cow dung cake in sophisticated manner.
Yuck !!!

:D:D:D Best Milkshake Viny try some in the midday sun ask someone for Bhang

Back
Top Bottom