What's new

Afg General Abdul Raziq spewing venom against Pakistan

Yeah right, throwing out a decade long insurgency in Afghanistan was a real help. How did Pakistan stood by them? By accepting refugees, which it was bound to accept due to international law? And what price? Was there no drug smuggling in Pakistan before war, no gun culture, FATA did not exist before the war?

Hi,

There was no gun culture in pak---there was no drug culture in pak before the afg influx. Fata did exist but extremely peaceful. For drugs---the ground route thru iran was more popular.

You don't have to accept refugees---you can seal your borders for national security.

But if accepted they should have been kept in the camps----but paks acted brainless and gave the afghanese open access.

we have millions of A$$holes like him , living and working illegally in our country ... this general should relax , Evil Pakistan and Pakistani will do no harm to him .... let the Americans leave .. and we will just sit and watch the talibans kick his and his masters A$$'s

What I'm usually blown away by is the mental amnesia some of these people have. Pakistani Commandos, Officers, Intelligence operatives FOUGHT ON THE GROUND in Soviet-Afghan Jihad. Why have they forgotten that part of the equation? Why always pinpoint the Taliban regime that came after? This is double standards.

A short history of Afghan-Pakistan relation in Manga form. For the Historically illiterate:
afuganisu_tan_ep14.jpg

& the reason why Afghanistan turn into such a sh.... Bad place:
afuganisu_tan_ep15.jpg

Let it remind you that no country helped the Afghan more than Pakistan.

If anyone want to read more click here:
Afghanistan Manga - Read Afghanistan Manga Online for Free

He's been accused of drug trafficking,murder and kidnapping, I don't think he has a lot of credibility even in his own country. Don't worry so much about what the Afghans say, worry about what they (may or may not) do.

(Mistake: Sri Linka, Correction: Sri Lanka
Mistake: Foregin policy, Correction: Foreign policy....)
I am not blaming anyone. I am simply saying Pakistan is wrong to blame Afghans for its own mistakes.

Thanks for the spelling correction.

As far as Pakistan's Afghan policy is concerned, that is a complete failure. Pakistan is no doubt, facing the consequences of its strategic failure.

The problem with all the third world countries is their ruler's are the most corrupt people. That suits to the international mafia.

Just imagine, Pakistan has no foreign minister. The PM is holding the portfolio of foreign office. This shows the importance of foreign policy in the country.

Pakistan doesn't need any foreign policy, internal ministry and the defense ministry. The PM can handle all those portfolios.

There is nothing to worry about these politicians. They see their fate for sure.

This character clearly looks like a junkie over the top resembles a barber.

What I'm usually blown away by is the mental amnesia some of these people have. Pakistani Commandos, Officers, Intelligence operatives FOUGHT ON THE GROUND in Soviet-Afghan Jihad. Why have they forgotten that part of the equation? Why always pinpoint the Taliban regime that came after? This is double standards.

This needs to be said, dontcha guys think?

Haha...what an embarrassment for educated Afghans abroad...a person with this level of IQ is a general in Afghan army, no wonder ANA has a bright future ahead..even our low level soldiers have more IQ than him..haha calling his fellow countrymen Punjabis...I'm amazed at his intellect.... dumb people like these in the top hierarchy levels of ANA will always be a benefit for Pakistan..may God keep him a general forever.

Haha...what an embarrassment for educated Afghans abroad...a person with this level of IQ is a general in Afghan army, no wonder ANA has a bright future ahead..even our low level soldiers have more IQ than him..haha calling his fellow countrymen Punjabis...I'm amazed at his intellect.... dumb people like these in the top hierarchy levels of ANA will always be a benefit for Pakistan..may God keep him a general forever.

I don't know if he is Tajik. But i heard Tajiks in Kabul call Afghan pashtuns punjabis/pakis.

I didn't know Punjabi were Pakistani Taliban. I thought Taliban's hailed from Pakistan-Afghan boarder. :undecided:

However, his view should not be takes as view of nation of Afghanistan. :disagree:

Yep. We habe always been taught that Afghans are our brothers.
But as i grew up and read about there history. I wasnt surprised by there attitude. Inferiority complex, Burdened under Indian Debt, Bunch of "Out ofnplace people".
I hope Doctor Abdullah adminitration will bring some maturity to Afghanistan and Good relations with all its neibours. unlike this Good for nothing Hamid karzai.

Yep. We habe always been taught that Afghans are our brothers.
But as i grew up and read about there history. I wasnt surprised by there attitude. Inferiority complex, Burdened under Indian Debt, Bunch of "Out ofnplace people".
I hope Doctor Abdullah adminitration will bring some maturity to Afghanistan and Good relations with all its neibours. unlike this Good for nothing Hamid karzai.

Pakistan has always based its foreign policy on very euphoric ideology. Which, if we study history, we never come across this sort of diplomatic ideology.

In international relations, there is not such thing as brothers, relations between the countries is based on the mutual benefits.
For a decade, it was infused in the minds of Pakistani's that Afghanistan is their backyard. Both countries are bonded together in greater Islamic relations.

Pakistan didn't accommodate the different interest groups in Afghanistan.

Now all those people, who are vocal against Pakistan, are those who were isolated and abandoned during Afghan policy.

Pakistan's Afghan policy has fired back. This is a complete failure of Pakistna's foreign office. The blame goes to the architects of Afghan policy. There is nothing to blame any Afghan groups, they are representing their own interest group. There is nothing wrong with it.

Back
Top Bottom