What's new

Afg General Abdul Raziq spewing venom against Pakistan

You don't let your cousins bhils drink from same tap, but it doesnt change the fact who you are and how you look. Rajasthan is bhil land. See history and how punjabis was treated compared to your kind. There is famous saying in delhi, If muslim was going to spit then hindu will open his mouth.

Punjabis were ghairatmand, different breed of people. I am not saying punjabis always won, but no one dared to treat punjabi like a dog. Forget about giving away daughters so one can rule. Better to die then do what your kin did. Punjabi rajput dullah bhatti was fighting mughals when your girls were whoring themselves in front of mughals. ;)
Mc, you are confused kutta. Bhils aren't that many, 5% Rajput, 10%Jat 20%Gujjar 20%Marwari 10%Brahmin and the rest are mixtures so not that many Bhil. Rajputs are elite group, not like Punjabi Rajput who's name has been ruined.

Lol? Traitor rajputs served as high generals in Mughal Armies. Look at Hemu and Jai Singh. Any Punjabi served as general? Punjabis were like cannon fodder, no cared about them. When Aurangzeb started treating us bad, we kicked out the Mughals. You need to learn history lol. As you can see no one treated us bad. Can Punjabi ever defeat Arab like we did? The Arabs conquered you and forced you to convert, we kicked their ***'s. There is no comparison, no one could treat us like dirt or we kicked them out. Deadliest Warrior TV show in America said Rajathan Rajput could defeat Roman soldier in simulation. We are masters, you are farmers, there are no comparisons.

Mc, you are confused kutta. Bhils aren't that many, 5% Rajput, 10%Jat 20%Gujjar 20%Marwari 10%Brahmin and the rest are mixtures so not that many Bhil. Rajputs are elite group, not like Punjabi Rajput who's name has been ruined.

Lol? Traitor rajputs served as high generals in Mughal Armies. Look at Hemu and Jai Singh. Any Punjabi served as general? Punjabis were like cannon fodder, no cared about them. When Aurangzeb started treating us bad, we kicked out the Mughals. You need to learn history lol. As you can see no one treated us bad. Can Punjabi ever defeat Arab like we did? The Arabs conquered you and forced you to convert, we kicked their ***'s. There is no comparison, no one could treat us like dirt or we kicked them out. Deadliest Warrior TV show in America said Rajathan Rajput could defeat Roman soldier in simulation. We are masters, you are farmers, there are no comparisons.

You do realize that the bhils whom you don't let drink from the same well as yours were the ones who Rana Pratap entrusted his women folk to? Is that how you repay them now? If you ask me, they should have raped all those rajasthani rajputnis. And are you denying the fact that Prithviraj was a gaandu? You do realize I'm trolling do you?

Shameless bhil being proud of serving mughals. No we didnt serve as generals in Mughal army because it meant giving away our daughters. Mughals always demanded girls where ever they went. But for punjabis thats not acceptable.

Rajastan is shithole known as Bimaru. Look at youself and look at Punjab. Bhil rajput can only defeat someone in simulation, in front of punjabi his a** get kicked.

You do realize that the bhils whom you don't let drink from the same well as yours were the ones who Rana Pratap entrusted his women folk to? Is that how you repay them now? If you ask me, they should have raped all those rajasthani rajputnis. And are you denying the fact that Prithviraj was a gaandu? You do realize I'm trolling do you?

And who says they didnt rape? Looking at how rajasthani rajputs looks.....

Shameless bhil being proud of serving mughals. No we didnt serve as generals in Mughal army because it meant giving away our daughters. Mughals always demanded girls where ever they went. But for punjabis thats not acceptable.

Rajastan is shithole known as Bimaru. Look at youself and look at Punjab. Bhil rajput can only defeat someone in simulation, in front of punjabi his a** get kicked.

And who says they didnt rape? Looking at how rajasthani rajputs looks.....

Haha Trolling aside, they look pretty similar to Sindhis. Don't you think?

Kutta, only strong Punjabi are Sikh. No one else is warrior. When foreigner think of Punjab they think of Bhangra and farmers, when foreigner think of Rajasthan they think of desert, warriors and castles. No one fears you people, we kicked Mughals out of our territory, you never could shameless beghairat.
Just look at our valour and warrior traditions, we are ur superiors:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I was exaggerating about the Bhils, it's only Jats that do that to them. To this day Bhil youth come to Rajputs for their education which we pay for and in older days we used to teach them archery.

Kutta, only strong Punjabi are Sikh. No one else is warrior. When foreigner think of Punjab they think of Bhangra and farmers, when foreigner think of Rajasthan they think of desert, warriors and castles. No one fears you people, we kicked Mughals out of our territory, you never could shameless beghairat.
View attachment 35288 View attachment 35289 View attachment 35290

I was exaggerating about the Bhils, it's only Jats that do that to them. To this day Bhil youth come to Rajputs for their education which we pay for and in older days we used to teach them archery.

Are you denying the fact that Gakhars couldn't be defeated by Sher Shah Suri yet Indian rajputs were? Also are you denying the fact that Punjabi khokhars killed Muhammad Ghauri and resisted Tamerlane and Genghis Khan, when the whole world trembled at the mention of their names. Are you denying that when Babur came, he appreciated the Gakhar sultan Hathi Khan's bravery? Also are you denying the fact that a lot of colonial officers rated Punjabi musalman cavalry the best in sub-continent?

318466_364387943637798_2024313875_n.jpg

View attachment 35288 View attachment 35289 View attachment 35290

Shameless bhil two paintings and last picture is actor of punjabi origin. When someone think of rajasthan it they think of jungli bhils.

Haha Trolling aside, they look pretty similar to Sindhis. Don't you think?

Not really, its very hard to tell a part rajput from other lower castes in Rajasthan. This is what i have read in various forums said by Indians. Their genetics are also south indian shifted with 45%+ asi. They make just 7-8% of Rajasthan population anyway. On average they dont look like sindhis.

Shameless bhil two paintings and last picture is actor of punjabi origin. When someone think of rajasthan it they think of jungli bhils.

Not really, its very hard to tell a part rajput from other lower castes in Rajasthan. This is what i have read in various forums said by Indians. Their genetics are also south indian shifted with 45%+ asi. They make just 7-8% of Rajasthan population anyway. On average they dont look like sindhis.

That's a very high ASI. I think even Tamils are 50% ASI right? How high are Sindhis? Seraiki and Sindhi tend to be quite dark, but maybe it's the climate.

I'm not trying to show how good looking we are, I'm showing how brave and inspiring we are. And that's a Rajasthani Prince, how is he a Punjabi actor? Lol.

That HarrapaDNA result is based of one sample, it's not conclusive. Please post pictures of Rajasthani Rajputs to show we look like Bhils

That's a very high ASI. I think even Tamils are 50% ASI right? How high are Sindhis? Seraiki and Sindhi tend to be quite dark, but maybe it's the climate.
That result is based of one sample and it's unverified, you have to remember that loads of desert herders claim to be Rajputs as well. Also, this guy has never even seen a Rajasthani Rajput and he says we look like Bhils.

@haj9211
Tell me if these people look like 45% ASI?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not trying to show how good looking we are, I'm showing how brave and inspiring we are. And that's a Rajasthani Prince, how is he a Punjabi actor? Lol.

That HarrapaDNA result is based of one sample, it's not conclusive. Please post pictures of Rajasthani Rajputs to show we look like Bhils

That result is based of one sample and it's unverified, you have to remember that loads of desert herders claim to be Rajputs as well. Also, this guy has never even seen a Rajasthani Rajput and he says we look like Bhils.

@haj9211
Tell me if these people look like 45% ASI?
View attachment 35297 View attachment 35298 View attachment 35299 View attachment 35300

The fact that internet rajputs keep coming with same set of people show something. punjabis don't even call themselves rajputs but raja, rana, rao etc.

And dumb *** he is not prince but punjabi origin actor who play role of Akbar, in joda akbar tv serial. Shameless hindus now proudly claim akbar fucked their daughters, and even make movies and serials on it. Kitna jhut bole gha bhghairat insaan, lol

images-156916.JPG

Ummayads conquered Sindh and came only to Multan.And they didn't try once to conquer punjab but multiple times. That tells us about your knowledge. Either way I've said it all and there's nothing left to say. And you don't have the balls to destroy Mughals. Mughals used your women as cannon-fodder for their harems lol. Mughals like Akbar and Aurangzeb took Islam to the farthest corners of the sub-continent. You Hindus on the other hand tried your best to regain some ahem ahem Ghairat after the Mughals were all but gone and EVEN THEN LOST all important wars to precisely the alliances that the MUGHALS had with other muslims.
AND THE FINEST GENERALS IN MUGHAL ARMIES WERE PUNJABI MUSLIM RAJPUTS like MALIK DARWESH KHAN JANJUA and SULTAN SAID KHAN GAKHAR.There are many more. You are absolutely ignorant .Read a book or two and come out of your complex. And no Mughals never mistreated their muslim brothers in faith in Punjab precisley because punjab is the Gold in the golden sparrow and will always be. Punjab was the crown jewel in Mughal empire . It was you lowly clowns who claim all sorts of non-sense but have been the people that muslims literally spat on in the last 1000 years. Rani of chittor anyone lol.

Last edited:

The Rajputs are said to be ancient Arians from Afghanistan, possibly originating from Kandahar as has been argued. In these photos you've shared, they look completely Afghan....moreover, my own family have friends among Rajputs, and we find them honourable as a people, which often underlies courage and valour on the battlefield.

Ummayads conquered Sindh you dumbass and came only to Multan.And they didn't try once to conquer punjab but multiple times. That tells us about your knowledge. Either way I've said it all and there's nothing left to say. And you don't have the balls to destroy Mughals. Mughals used your women as cannon-fodder for their harems lol. Mughals like Akbar and Aurangzeb took Islam to the farthest corners of the sub-continent. You Hindus on the other hand tried your best to regain some ahem ahem Ghairat after the Mughals were all but gone and EVEN THEN LOST all important wars to precisely the alliances that the MUGHALS had with other muslims.
AND THE FINEST GENERALS IN MUGHAL ARMIES WERE PUNJABI MUSLIM RAJPUTS like MALIK DARWESH KHAN JANJUA and SULTAN SAID KHAN GAKHAR.There are many more. You are absolutely ignorant .Read a book or two and come out of your complex. And no Mughals never mistreated their muslim brothers in faith in Punjab precisley because punjab is the Gold in the golden sparrow and will always be. Punjab was the crown jewel in Mughal empire . It was you lowly clowns who claim all sorts of non-sense but have been the people that muslims literally spat on in the last 1000 years. Rani of chittor anyone lol.
Calm down buddy. Too much red, can't find my sunglasses!

Akbar wasn't a muslim, he started his own hodgepodge religion called "deen e elahi"

^^^
When I say Akbar or any mughal for that matter, I mean the whole mughal military apparatus. Babur, Humayoun,Jehangir, Shah Jehan, Aurangzeb represent what again? My original point stands.

I did not watch/read what OP posted but was it worst than what hafeed saeed (sic) and the elk say about India??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom