What's new

Afg General Abdul Raziq spewing venom against Pakistan

Do I strike you as someone in need of your approval? If it make it easier on you to view me as a Tajik, then by all means, I'll be the Tajik....or a Hazara....or a Turkoman...or an Uzbek...

Ghusa kega ma. Sta da dey Farsiwan mubarak sha, kho ma makh key pakhtano history sara lobay na kaway. Allama habibi kho pejanay kana?, aye sta hewad na da, oogora che ghauri bare key sta wayi.

Yeah right, throwing out a decade long insurgency in Afghanistan was a real help. How did Pakistan stood by them? By accepting refugees, which it was bound to accept due to international law? And what price? Was there no drug smuggling in Pakistan before war, no gun culture, FATA did not exist before the war?
it amazes me to see an indian shows there sympathy to afghans while they themselves were the biggest supporters of Russians when they invaded afghanistan? forgot about that??

Most of afghans use bad language for Pakistani despite lived and taken shelter in Pakistan for decades. Still there are like 4million+ refugees in Pakistan. Many are involved in crimes and done harm to Pakistani society. They are involved in smuggling all kind of stuffs from weapons to clothes. But off course there are others who live like good citizens.

Why not all these afghans do us favour and move to India ? And Indians why not u take all off them. I have seen how afghans struggle to get visa here in Europe and many of them work for Asian society specially Pakistani and yet they spiut venom against Pakistanis

@mr420.....mate it's in their blood to spit venom against their saviours...no matter what you do for them they always back stab you. Thanks to zia we are suffering from them.

Should have let Soviet Union invade and cut a deal with them like the Iranians did and left their neighbors to be conquered.

Instead we risked our stability to fight with our 'brothers' and this how they repay us back.

Just for this PA should raze the Afghan border towns to the ground. Too much restraint and too much blood has been shed. F**k them all.

Afghan are the most hypocritical nation in the world. I am pakhtoon i spend time with them i know there mentality they love india they hate pakistan we should throw these ba***ts from where they belong afghanistan. Bloody smugglers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom