What's new

Afg General Abdul Raziq spewing venom against Pakistan

I don't believe in Pseudo history. All the tribes I mentioned were warriors way before the british ever showed up. But agreed, it will derail the topic.

These people will always remain insecure. We might have not formed a government, but we weren't treated like dogs either neither did we allow anyone to treat us like one. These people on the other hand though. Alauddin Khilji formed a law in Delhi where if a muslim was to spit, the hindhus were to open their mouths. And obviously it did happen. Yet the same Allaudin Khilji could not destroy the Khokhars of Punjab even after trying. They should look at themselves in the mirror at least once before talking sh**.

Mongols tried going through Punjab multiped times over a period of 100 years but they were never able to achieve their aims. Reason,All the big muslim rajput tribes like Janjua, Gakhar, Minhas, Bhatti were organized and acting like a buffer fighting alongside the Sultanate. Read about the Sialkot fort and how it was passed to Janjuas so they can easily maneuver against the mongols. Heck the very first time the Mongols tried, they were countered by Khokhars and Jalaludin minburnu who married his daughters to the Khokhars .These rajput groups are a master of strategy. Khokhars brought Razia Sultana to power . And yet just like you said these different groups maintained a sense of 'otherness' to the Central polity which was good.It's in multiple history books that incidentally have also been printed in India. I'm MUGHAL and I'm proud of these people. But nope, certain people with inferiority complexes are bringing half-assed nonsense everywhere.
Hindu Fascists should open up a book or two and stop being fixated on us.

Last edited:
English forum speaking in bibberish makes no sense.

Come back to me when NW also separates from Pakistan and appoints Mullah Omar as their emir.

Chal bay tu aya barda angrez kalay mun walay :D

MO is our man, and NW aint separating. Playa try harder.

Chal bay tu aya barda angrez kalay mun walay :D

MO is our man, and NW aint separating. Playa try harder.

Gibberish guess thats your ploy to avoid answering hard questions. Debate with Mr. Z who says the pakistan army is not welcome in the Tribal areas.

Gibberish guess thats your ploy to avoid answering hard questions. Debate with Mr. Z who says the pakistan army is not welcome in the Tribal areas.

They are wholly welcome, you need to get better info mate.

They are wholly welcome, you need to get better info mate.

zarvan on another thread and he is Pakistani and from the Tribal areas. only one of you can be right

Every Army is seen as outsider in Tribal areas they don't tolerate Armies that is why Jinah was such a genius he pulled out all the troops from Tribal areas and said Triabls are enough to make sure nothing happens to this border and nothing happened until the disaster Musharraf send the army in tribal areas

zarvan on another thread and he is Pakistani and from the Tribal areas. only one of you can be right

Every Army is seen as outsider in Tribal areas they don't tolerate Armies that is why Jinah was such a genius he pulled out all the troops from Tribal areas and said Triabls are enough to make sure nothing happens to this border and nothing happened until the disaster Musharraf send the army in tribal areas

Zarvan is a resident terrorist who wouldnt miss a chance to kill you, honestly. You being Indian i presume

Second he is Punjabi, not from Tribal Belt. He is from Punjab University and i have a few details on him.

Again you are parroting a resident nutjobs word as truth and reality?

I end my convo with you here seeing your academic depth.

Zarvan is a resident terrorist who wouldnt miss a chance to kill you, honestly. You being Indian i presume

Second he is Punjabi, not from Tribal Belt. He is from Punjab University and i have a few details on him.

Again you are parroting a resident nutjobs word as truth and reality?

I end my convo with you here seeing your academic depth.

My academic depth or lack of it did not lead to Karachi attack or the killing of 25 shia's on the same day. Zarvan btw is quite nice guy and i doubt he will kill me just because your perceive me to be an Indian. While Z may not have beer with i can have a chai with him.

My academic depth or lack of it did not lead to Karachi attack or the killing of 25 shia's on the same day. Zarvan btw is quite nice guy and i doubt he will kill me just because your perceive me to be an Indian. While Z may not have beer with i can have a chai with him.

Oh now red herrings have been used? The topic was NW wasnt it? I've seen your kind.

And trust me you have zero idea of his feelings for Indians.

Im out.

Punjabi biraderis were divided, there was no concept of punjabi nationalism despite speaking punjabi language. Everyone was on their own. But only a bania will doubt warrior quality of these tribes.

I remember you, you are bhiaya pretending to be gora now. Please stop sucking gora dick and come out,
Your level intellect reflects in your post. enough said looser.

Punjabi biraderis were divided, there was no concept of punjabi nationalism despite speaking punjabi language. Everyone was on their own. But only a bania will doubt warrior quality of these tribes.

I remember you, you are bhiaya pretending to be gora now. Please stop sucking gora dick and come out,
Karachi 26 dead. Shias 25 dead on the same day. get a life

Bhaiye stop reminding me who died when while sucking gora dick. You have some serious issues, pretending to be gora while being hindu Indian on Pakistani forum.

You can take a thirsty donkey to the lake but cannot make it drink. Describes you aptly.

Back
Top Bottom