What's new

Afg General Abdul Raziq spewing venom against Pakistan

Maybe but both sides need to move to a better future of cooperation and mutual respect and partnership.

Agreed...in fact India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, north Central Asia and even Iran and Turkey could all work to build a common future of mutual benefit if the will is there. You can burn a bridge down in an hour, but spend weeks building it (simple bridge implied here and not the Golden Gate bridge ;) )

Agreed...in fact India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, north Central Asia and even Iran and Turkey could all work to build a common future of mutual benefit if the will is there. You can burn a bridge down in an hour, but spend weeks building it (simple bridge implied here and not the Golden Gate bridge ;) )

The whole world can but between Pakistan and Afghanistan needs to happen yesterday because:

A) lives and livelihood are being lost as we speak
B) both countries are not realising their potentials
C) the returns can be realised in a very short span of time for both in terms of economy and prosperity

Instead of waiting for some grand change in the region we can get to a very good situation right now because other then attitudes nothing else needs to be fixed.

I think Pakistanis need to acquaint themselves with the sour truths here. To Afghans, we were grateful that Pakistan and especially the United States helped us against the Soviet terror we raised arms against. However, that never gave you a license to become king-makers in Afghanistan and with the type of murdering louts you would never accept for your own leaders. I don’t hold the ordinary Pakistani people responsible, although your leaders clearly overstepped the line there. Did they really think that after losing life, limb and our possessions to liberate ourselves from the once powerful Soviet army, we’d simply roll over for them? We’d have been far more grateful, had Pakistan respected our determination to realize our national sovereignty.

To Afghans, death is better than to lose our liberties. The Americans, who happen to be world leaders enjoying the most powerful military force on the planet Earth, our prized sovereignty is respected. However, how is it you Pakistanis feel entitled to something different? I’m not here to argue with you….just telling you how it is.

Brother, there's a lot of harships that Afghanistan's people faced. We sympathise with you anywhere you go in Pakistan. We have Afghans living in Lahore,Khyber, Islamabad, Karachi, etc. You never hear anything about people being turned away etc. We, the average people of Pakistan would be there for Afghans whenever you need us. In fact the Afghans living especially in bigger cities are going to schools with us and intermingle freely as one of us (at least that's what I noticed) and many are doing trade.

As far as the government is concerned, there are somethings that Afghan leadership (0.1% elite) miss or forget in their 'narrative' about Pakistan. For example why do they fail to mention that Pakistan security services, commando units, field officers FOUGHT ON THE GROUND in Soviet Jihad but always pinpoint the phase afterwards (Taliban). This is not only purely disrespectful but reeks of mental amnesia. Why not pinpoint that many Pakistan Army folk gave their lives/time/ resources for the soviet jihad and yeah this same Pak Army made mistakes later on.

People like me have no problem accepting our mistakes otherwise. I would just like to tell you that there's millions of Pakistanis like myself who'd always wish the best for Afghanistan and hope that you find peace and stability afterward.
Khuda Hafiz brother

Brits labelled, anyone who butt-licked them and became willing to be their foot-soldiers, with martial race tag. Both the Punjabi Musalman and Sikh helped the British to suppress the 1857 mutiny which happened mostly in central and north-central India. Both Muslims and Hindus of Delhi, Oudh, Bihar, Bengal etc. were at the forefront of the anti-British mutiny, and none of them made it to the 'Martial races' list.

They all worked for the Punjabi dominated Pakistan. TTP was mid-wifed by ISI in mid-1990's long after the death of Zia in 1988.

Punjabis didn't help mutiny because most of mutineers were bhaiyas. Punjabis never felt any affinity or sense of kinship with bhaiyas or Rajasthanis etc. The same bhaiyas that east India company had used to defeat Sikhs. Scotts didn't buttlick british, yet they got a martial race distinction. Martial race wasn't a purely political title. Also if you think martial race distinction was invalid, have a look at majority of nishan-e-haiders, param vir chakars, victoria crosses, and you'll see that there may be some truth in the theory. I believe you got too much influenced by Aakar Patel's historically inaccurate and heavily biased article. After all, he's a bania, which is a swear word in India. Go figure.

PS: Read about Gakhars, Janjuas and Khokhars if you think there wasn't a Punjabi warrior in history. Truth is, all these warriors were probably braver than any bhaiya or hindu.

@haj9211 @KingMamba @bulbula

Guys , these hindus are talking about 'governing' lol when they have been ruled by every tom, Dick and Harry that came to the sub-continent. We were doing the Ruling on the other hand.When Babur the Mughal came to the sub-continent,his first allies were punjabi muslim rajputs who joined him and created a glorious empire . In fact they were his fiercest allies. When Akbar went to capture Mirza Hakim, his brother and one of his main enemies, he took with him Malik Darwesh khan Janjua and Sultan Said khan gakhar, two of his main generals. Read people like Arthur Brandreth or any historian worth his salt who wrote about Punjab. I have read 'research' from India but their intellectuals for some reason hide basic facts and don't give the whole historical picture which is written down in 100's of books.
Moreover anybody who ruled over people in the Indus delta also ruled over India. The only difference is that we are the people who were doing the ruling. What about the Tughlaq dynasty who came to be through marriages of Punjabi muslim rajputs to Tughlaqs or Punjabi muslim Jatts to Tughlaqs.Are those Sayyids on the Delhi Sultanate NOT part of us? They ARE as they live in Punjab. It's all in the history books(thousands of them). What's more interesting is that these people know this whole thing but out of such a huge inferiority complex they like pulling people's legs.

WHAT'S TRUE IS THAT A HINDU DID NOT RULE OVER INDIA 95+% of the time in THE LAST 1000 or so YEARS. SHAME! Their British masters gave them this gift called 'India' because Hindus from Madras, Andhra, Bengal fought like donkies against OTHER Indians (primarily muslim rulers). Tipu Sultan and his enemies anyone . Same with the Maratha wars where for some cents, they sold their souls. Not only that but they were the main group fighting in Afghanistan . Sikhs also fought there but Punjabi muslims refused due to brotherhood. These same Hindus were then taken to Fiji , Mauritius, South Africa IN CHAINS and were called 'coolies' and yet they make all these fancy stories up.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

These hindu 'intellectuals' should stop lying and contorting facts about us.

The people who quelled the mutiny were Nepali Gurkhas, hindus from Bengal, Madras, Andhra (the same ones who fought against Sutlan Tipu) , in fact Hindus from all over the center and south and Sikhs. Rao Kharal khan (punjabi muslim rajput) brought the British to their feet. South Indian and Bengali Hindus on the other hand were later TAKEN IN CHAINS to work their master's plantations all over the world (even after they had fought all the wars for the White 'Sahib' master) .

Shame ! Shame ! Shame ! Shame !

Punjabis didn't help mutiny because most of mutineers were bhaiyas. Punjabis never felt any affinity or sense of kinship with bhaiyas or Rajasthanis etc. The same bhaiyas that east India company had used to defeat Sikhs. Scotts didn't buttlick british, yet they got a martial race distinction. Martial race wasn't a purely political title. Also if you think martial race distinction was invalid, have a look at majority of nishan-e-haiders, param vir chakars, victoria crosses, and you'll see that there may be some truth in the theory. I believe you got too much influenced by Aakar Patel's historically inaccurate and heavily biased article. After all, he's a bania, which is a swear word in India. Go figure.

PS: Read about Gakhars, Janjuas and Khokhars if you think there wasn't a Punjabi warrior in history. Truth is, all these warriors were probably braver than any bhaiya or hindu.

Dear Friend

You need to revisit your facts.

Responding here would derail the thread.

In fact the Mughals conquered the sub-continent thanks to the Punjabi muslim rajputs. Even at the siege against Rana Sanga , it was Sankar khan Janjua who led the charge. It's in the BABURNAMA for God's sake. This is precisely what I'm saying brother, these Hindus lie to pump themselves up based on lies. What kind of 'research' are these people doing when they haven't even read THE VERY FIRST MUGHAL TEXT ITSELF , BABURNAMA. You're supposed to read 100's of books to be a researcher or journalist but not in Hindu Fascist India with the Saffron sweep.

Dear Friend

You need to revisit your facts.

Responding here would derail the thread.

I don't believe in Pseudo history. All the tribes I mentioned were warriors way before the british ever showed up. But agreed, it will derail the topic.

@haj9211 @KingMamba @bulbula

Guys , these hindus are talking about 'governing' lol when they have been ruled by every tom, Dick and Harry that came to the sub-continent. We were doing the Ruling on the other hand.When Babur the Mughal came to the sub-continent,his first allies were punjabi muslim rajputs who joined him and created a glorious empire . In fact they were his fiercest allies. When Akbar went to capture Mirza Hakim, his brother and one of his main enemies, he took with him Malik Darwesh khan Janjua and Sultan Said khan gakhar, two of his main generals. Read people like Arthur Brandreth or any historian worth his salt who wrote about Punjab. I have read 'research' from India but their intellectuals for some reason hide basic facts and don't give the whole historical picture which is written down in 100's of books.
Moreover anybody who ruled over people in the Indus delta also ruled over India. The only difference is that we are the people who were doing the ruling. What about the Tughlaq dynasty who came to be through marriages of Punjabi muslim rajputs to Tughlaqs or Punjabi muslim Jatts to Tughlaqs.Are those Sayyids on the Delhi Sultanate NOT part of us? They ARE as they live in Punjab. It's all in the history books(thousands of them). What's more interesting is that these people know this whole thing but out of such a huge inferiority complex they like pulling people's legs.

WHAT'S TRUE IS THAT A HINDU DID NOT RULE OVER INDIA 95+% of the time in THE LAST 1000 or so YEARS. SHAME! Their British masters gave them this gift called 'India' because Hindus from Madras, Andhra, Bengal fought like donkies against OTHER Indians (primarily muslim rulers). Tipu Sultan and his enemies anyone . Same with the Maratha wars where for some cents, they sold their souls. Not only that but they were the main group fighting in Afghanistan . Sikhs also fought there but Punjabi muslims refused due to brotherhood. These same Hindus were then taken to Fiji , Mauritius, South Africa IN CHAINS and were called 'coolies' and yet they make all these fancy stories up.

These hindu 'intellectuals' should stop lying and contorting facts about us.

These people will always remain insecure. We might have not formed a government, but we weren't treated like dogs either neither did we allow anyone to treat us like one. These people on the other hand though. Alauddin Khilji formed a law in Delhi where if a muslim was to spit, the hindhus were to open their mouths. And obviously it did happen. Yet the same Allaudin Khilji could not destroy the Khokhars of Punjab even after trying. They should look at themselves in the mirror at least once before talking sh**.

I don't believe in Pseudo history. All the tribes I mentioned were warriors way before the british ever showed up. But agreed, it will derail the topic.

I wasn't referring to the tribes.

Back
Top Bottom