What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

Tell that to your bhai NS ....why you think we have been throwing hatred towards the soft fatty acid deposit?
I dont know who is at fault,but what i read and saw Pakistan history,i was not born during zia's rule.but i see the difference its Pakistan before and after zia for me.i always feel one man who changed the path of Pakistan.

Or perhaps they have given up on Karachi.. and are really preparing for the impending "breakup" of Pakistan. make Punjab a very attractive investment area and generally safe and progressive.. so that it can work in a BD like manner with India. While the rest of Pakistan can meet its own fate later on.
Oh shut up! We dont need negative forces like you right now! Damn I cant even believe I read that!

There is a rumor on facebook that to many planes are damaged in 9th June attack on Karachi Airport by Terrorists and they also posting Google Images
Is it True ????

I dont know who is at fault,but what i read and saw Pakistan history,i was not born during zia's rule.but i see the difference its Pakistan before and after zia for me.i always feel one man who changed the path of Pakistan.
Well why blame a man in the grave? If thats the way then blame the others who followed and gave a blind eye to what was so called started during Zia instead of solely blaming him !

A security sweep and search operation is underway at the ASF academy. Dawn

BreakingUPDATE:Karachi Police Chief Thebo insists no attack took place, gunshots heard which created panic near ASF Academy

BpwaTWvCEAEKy5u.jpg

Its because of certain political parties who will paint it as ethnic issue if you go after certain areas. The filth has come to Karachi since the Afghan war to carry out criminal activities and yet there is no action against them... this filth which first made the lives of the people in the NW miserable are now our problem. They kidnap their own people, spread drugs and crime there in the honourable tribal lands.. and now they brought in their new past time of terrorism.

No need for search operation.. need for carpet bombing here.. and nukes in NW. No need to be sensible and humane with these dogs.
Sir same things were said when we were fighting in Bangladesh and we lost the area first thing to do is finish the leadership in Afghanistan I am pretty sure time to time Fazlullah and his allies gather in Afghanistan and it must be not far from our border so why use Ballistic missiles and finish them than use Tribal and wipe out left over TTP and than give Tribal Islamic Laws and also development schools and hospitals and roads and also industrial areas other wise this war will never end even after carpet bombing

Back
Top Bottom